STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

:lol: I don't IF--
I was just curious about the black coffee calories since I drink a good amount of it.

I inadvertently was on IF during high school and it was the leanest I've ever been. Maybe I should get back on that...

Last edited:
Y'all not serious in here talkin about single digit calories and how it impacts your fast [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Bcaa aren't single calories tho..

Again single digits won't end your fast is what we said. A lot of bcaa lie and don't even put calories since dudes won't count it towards anything, we are just discussing for those that IF and wanna fast or workout fasted that drinkin a bcaa won't keep you fasted regardless what these professionals say

Glad the thread finally starting to talk diet, I was starting to feel alone out here.

Current favorite foods:

Kale

0% Fat yogurt

Kashi

Salmon

Tuna

Spinach

Almond/Skim Milk

Cashews

180 - 6'1, eating around 1800 cals a day, 2 days of fasting until 3 and 1 day of mostly shakes. Goal is 175, started at 215 as of last August.

Last edited:
nerd.gif
 Essentially, because I don't want to fast for 3days
laugh.gif

These shakes are organic by the way. No protein mix in them, Flax, Spinach, or almond butter mostly.

Probably throwing in some variation of the velocity diet for a single day. Getting protein while keeping calls low.

Who's still doing the shortcut to shredz by Jim Stopponai. im on week 3 now and im loving it. I feel great working out now with the Cardio acceleration. have energy through out the day. love it.

Who's still doing the shortcut to shredz by Jim Stopponai. im on week 3 now and im loving it. I feel great working out now with the Cardio acceleration. have energy through out the day. love it.

This is my last week and the results are visible but not as much as I did the first time around when the diet was on point. :smh:

I need to start posting more and stop lurking here.

Filipino checking in

false. you cant and should not take any bcaa while fasting.

I agree

Every article states you can but I feel it does contain calories and more than what's on the label and will end your fast
http://www.leangains.com/2010/04/leangains-guide.html?m=1
If you read the article, it says you can have BCAA. Yes it technically ends your fast, but if you're building muscle, it's a small sacrifice. And I've been doing fasting since January.

Currently 160 5'10 my goal is to get bigger and then cut up to have that nice lean look.  Trainer I know recommended I drink this... just curious on your thoughts.. he told me best to take it before bed. I want to get bigger I hate being frail skinny looking. This is my 3rd week of the gym and seeing results which motivates me even more. I've been eating like a beast every single day as well. Any tips are welcomed! 

Currently 160 5'10 my goal is to get bigger and then cut up to have that nice lean look.  Trainer I know recommended I drink this... just curious on your thoughts.. he told me best to take it before bed. I want to get bigger I hate being frail skinny looking. This is my 3rd week of the gym and seeing results which motivates me even more. I've been eating like a beast every single day as well. Any tips are welcomed! 

Make your own mass gainer.

It'll be cheaper and you know what you're actually going to be putting into your body.

Sources? Does this also mean no coffee during my fast?
http://www.leangains.com/2010/04/leangains-guide.html?m=1
If you read the article, it says you can have BCAA. Yes it technically ends your fast, but if you're building muscle, it's a small sacrifice. And I've been doing fasting since January.
Leucine travels the same pathway into your brain as food does. This signals the brain thinking the body is being fed. This breaks the fast.

There's a vid on it on youtube. search "jim stoppani what to drink when fasting"

Last edited:
A lot of people talk **** about gainers but I gained over 30lbs on tru-mass years ago and I'm pretty sure that was under 1k calories per. I drank 3 a day on top of meals though so it was probably around 6-7k daily.

No gym stories will top those. :lol:

Eff a bulk shake dude. Make your own. Just start dumping coconut oil in your shakes and peanut butter. Those make you fat. I've used them.

Back
Top Bottom