STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

store bought tortilla wraps are known to have very high sodium levels for what's essentially bread, and are highly processed. for that reason, you'll never see me choosing to eat tortilla wraps in any form over something like a baked sweet potato.

what i think durden was trying to get at was that even if you went out and matched your macros, the actual diet you ate might not necessarily be healthy, especially if it's a highly processed fast food diet. from a macro standpoint, the diet only focuses on carbs, fat, and protein vs caloric intake. this omits things like sodium, cholesterol, and saturated vs unsaturated fats, let alone things like vitamins and minerals. if macros were the end all be all, then a diet of strictly supplement powders would keep you healthy. obviously, that's an extreme example.

Over half the stuff I mention is supplement related? try again, the majority of my post are me posting pic, or responding to other people. Most I've asked about supps on here were Protein and Multivitamin related, things EVERYONE uses. This thread has no body I would even look for advice to when it comes to trying new products that arent staples. I guess everyone that posts in the Supplement forum on BB rely to much on supps too huh?

Like I said dont belittle someones intelligence saying dont eat something, nobody is dumb enough to eat fried oreos every damn day. Is eating a fried oreo gonna make me fat? NO! At the end of the Day I`m gonna eat what the hell I want to, and so is everyone else with common sense and we still gonna make these gains. Do what you want, I`ll do what I want, no such thing as bad advice because advice is just that ADVICE, you can give dude your whole routine just because it worked for you doesnt mean it will work for him.

I know im not the only one who notices the amount of times you post about supplements.

Theres no such thing as bad advice? :lol: Im done. :smh: Theres no getting through to you. Its hopeless.

Edit: And the fact that youre even considering bulking at any point in time proves to me that youve got a LOT to learn. The knowledge isnt at BB.com for you either.

Last edited:
store bought tortilla wraps are known to have very high sodium levels for what's essentially bread, and are highly processed. for that reason, you'll never see me choosing to eat tortilla wraps in any form over something like a baked sweet potato..
\Not to mention that it is WHITE flour. Along with the WHITE rice. Blood sugar spike spike spike.

So don't listen to those that say, "Chipotle isn't that bad for you." It actually is. Just because some things are much worse doesn't mean option A isn't a poor choice

store bought tortilla wraps are known to have very high sodium levels for what's essentially bread, and are highly processed. for that reason, you'll never see me choosing to eat tortilla wraps in any form over something like a baked sweet potato.
what i think durden was trying to get at was that even if you went out and matched your macros, the actual diet you ate might not necessarily be healthy, especially if it's a highly processed fast food diet. from a macro standpoint, the diet only focuses on carbs, fat, and protein vs caloric intake. this omits things like sodium, cholesterol, and saturated vs unsaturated fats, let alone things like vitamins and minerals. if macros were the end all be all, then a diet of strictly supplement powders would keep you healthy. obviously, that's an extreme example.

thing is there are better alternative to plain ol regular tortillas if you are concerned about sodium, the fact of the matter is have 1 buritto isnt gonna ruin your gains, so what is there to avoid, me personally I prefer burrito bowls for the fact they are lower calorie and you can put more meat and still be good.

The fact of the matter is you can eat anything and still make gains, its only when you go over calroric intake ceiling do you get fat. And in regards to overall health like I said nobody is saying eat fried chicken every day, so dont say no bro never eat fried chicken, enjoy life damn every one is gonna die, there is no proven fact saying Fried Chicken killed mike, no mike killed mike because he did not use moderation in eating, plain and simple.

word lol There is no such thing as bad food, thats what people fail to realize, what makes people fat is because people are eating insane amounts of calories. Eating 5 nuggets every day isnt gonna get you fat, eating 20 nuggets a day wont make you fat, its all about your macros and amount of calories you take in and burn in a day.
Lucky, come on man. :lol:

I know im not the only one who notices the amount of times you post about supplements.
Theres no such thing as bad advice? :lol: Im done. :smh: Theres no getting through to you. Its hopeless.
Edit: And the fact that youre even considering bulking at any point in time proves to me that youve got a LOT to learn. The knowledge isnt at BB.com for you either.

get through to me? naw I dont need nor want your advice, lemme guess bulkin is bad too huh. Lol change your name to Bro Science Jones.

Bro science Jones? Clever.

Im not the one going to BB.com for advice though.

Its funny how Bro Science is now a term thats used any time someone has a viewpoint that isnt congruous.

Last edited:
The fact of the matter is you can eat anything and still make gains, its only when you go over calroric intake ceiling do you get fat. And in regards to overall health like I said nobody is saying eat fried chicken every day, so dont say no bro never eat fried chicken, enjoy life damn every one is gonna die, there is no proven fact saying Fried Chicken killed mike, no mike killed mike because he did not use moderation in eating, plain and simple.
Making gains as in what your body looks like on the exterior? I mean if that is the only thing that matters, cool. But that is just one small piece of the healthy living lifestyle.

Everyone is gonna die? Come on you are stooping to that response? Yes everyone is going to die but your goal should be to live as long as you can at a high level. Believing, "there is no such thing as bad food" will not allow you to do just that. Ask Steve Nash or Kobe if there is a such thing as bad food.

And the, "Use in moderation" logic is falty because people don't know what moderation means. There is no set definition of moderation. Moderation for you might be Chipotle 2 times a week. To me, that is OD.

I think you have to consider a healthy body more than just a cut up exterior.

C'mon guys, let's cut down on the bro science posts going on here haha.

Not naming any posters in general, but some of ya are just asking the same questions over and over again.

Here is an update on my workouts. Posting from iPad so I just posted my instagram link...yes I filtered the pic..yes because it shows the cuts on my arm better. Lol

http://instagr.am/p/UFSlcOlnS7/

Last edited:
Theres no such thing as bad advice?
laugh.gif
Im done.
mean.gif
Theres no getting through to you. Its hopeless.
Oh you're not, everyone notices. He is still in the same mindset of when he was eating whatever he wanted and weighed 300+ pounds, now he just thinks he can cut it in half and be ok 
laugh.gif

You have no idea what your eating when you go to those places plain and simple. Your workout later that day won't get all the **** out that they don't tell you is in their food. Just like a treadmill that tells you how many calories you burn, it isn't always right which is why you shouldn't live by the number it tells you just like the nutrition part on a restaurants website.

Bro science??? 
roll.gif
 Straight ******ed man

Last edited:
Oh you're not, everyone notices. He is still in the same mindset of when he was eating whatever he wanted and weighed 300+ pounds, now he just thinks he can cut it in half and be ok :lol:
You have no idea what your eating when you go to those places plain and simple. Your workout later that day won't get all the **** out that they don't tell you is in their food. Just like a treadmill that tells you how many calories you burn, it isn't always right which is why you shouldn't live by the number it tells you just like the nutrition part on a restaurants website.

boy shut your damn mouth you sound dumb.

My staple:

8 - 12 oz unsweetened almond milk (basically eyeball it)
1 frozen banana (you can go as high as 2 if you like)
handful of blueberries
1 serving peanut butter
6 oz of your favorite greek yogurt or 1 scoop protein powder

Your taste buds will thank me. :lol:
Thief! :nerd:

Making gains as in what your body looks like on the exterior? I mean if that is the only thing that matters, cool. But that is just one small piece of the healthy living lifestyle.
Everyone is gonna die? Come on you are stooping to that response? Yes everyone is going to die but your goal should be to live as long as you can at a high level. Believing, "there is no such thing as bad food" will not allow you to do just that. Ask Steve Nash or Kobe if there is a such thing as bad food.
And the, "Use in moderation" logic is falty because people don't know what moderation means. There is no set definition of moderation. Moderation for you might be Chipotle 2 times a week. To me, that is OD.
I think you have to consider a healthy body more than just a cut up exterior.

heres the thing though I dont eat at chipotle nor have I ever posted my diet. So the rambling going on on this page are idiots who know nothing about anything. Like I said If I want to eat 5 chicken nuggets Im gonna eat 5 chicken nuggets. DId I say that I`m eating Micky Ds every day? Me eating Chipotle could be a once in a 6 month thing, I NEVER once stated how much one should eat anything.

Clearly dudes arent college educated or something because their reading comprehension is horrendous.

I`m done dudes are clowns, have fun at Thanks giving eating lettuce and seaweed shakes.
See why do you have to take it like that man? We are simply saying that you can't really have the, "It ain't that bad, as long as I am putting work in the gym I am fine" logic. If you want max results (mind, body, spirit and not just how you look naked) you HAVE to convert to that mindset man.

Don't take any of this stuff personal. We are all here to help eachother man.

Cut out the fast food as much as you can. 1 cheat day is cool, but you should stay away as much as possible.

heres the thing though I dont eat at chipotle nor have I ever posted my diet. So the rambling going on on this page are idiots who know nothing about anything. Like I said If I want to eat 5 chicken nuggets Im gonna eat 5 chicken nuggets. DId I say that I`m eating Micky Ds every day? Me eating Chipotle could be a once in a 6 month thing, I NEVER once stated how much one should eat anything.
Clearly dudes arent college educated or something because their reading comprehension is horrendous.
Really not understanding why you are getting so emotional but obviously you are having a bad day in the real world to be going off like this. I hope all is well with you man. No need for all of the attitude.

Is Chipotle really not that bad for you? I avoid sour cream to try to keep it as "healthy" as possible. I think its a decent meal with a lot of protein.

A lot of my friends tell me that it isnt good for you, in terms of eating clean.
Honestly, this is who I was really directing my comments at since he asked. But since you were the one getting drilled we were talking to you as well.

But again, no need for you getting in your feelings man.

Honestly, this is who I was really directing my comments at since he asked. But since you were the one getting drilled we were talking to you as well.
But again, no need for you getting in your feelings man.

Not in my feelings what so ever, just responding to post.

Lucky...

I wish you could understand how foolish you've made yourself look the past few days

There are people in this thread more knowledgable than you in nutrition and you're arguing with one of them. How about asking questions like why? or how so? Instead of defending your incorrect information.

Back
Top Bottom