STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

boy shut your damn mouth you sound dumb.
I sound dumb??? I sound right. Boy? Man fat boy you think cause you lost a couple lbs your some ****, man sit the **** down. Aint nobody got time for your **** no more. 

College educated?? You sound straight ignorant. Just keep doing you and stay in the corner somewhere.

Last edited:
Lucky...
I wish you could understand how foolish you've made yourself look the past few days
There are people in this thread more knowledgable than you in nutrition and you're arguing with one of them. How about asking questions like why? or how so? Instead of defending your incorrect information.

Foolish how so? Unless dudes are publishing scientific studies nobody here knows more about anything than anyone. When it comes to fitness unless you are a doctor most of the information is things that worked for you. Does that mean you way is the law of the land? NO.

Foolish how so? Unless dudes are publishing scientific studies nobody here knows more about anything than anyone. When it comes to fitness unless you are a doctor most of the information is things that worked for you. Does that mean you way is the law of the land? NO.
So someone has to be a DR. or have published work to express that what you eat matters? Because that is essentially the only thing that we have said to you.

Dog, when you resort to questioning folk's level of education and throwing personal attacks and chilidish responses, you are in your feelings. It is CLEAR that you are in your feelings.

Only way anything said could be considered a personal shot is cause its true. If I see someone has a hard time comprehending something and tries to come at me they clearly arent bright. What I said is plainly clear you can eat what you want at the end of the day youre still going to live. Dudes is posting like IF you eat a plate of BBQ on the 4th of July that means you eat BBQ every day and you are going to die at age 30 from diabetes.

Making gains as in what your body looks like on the exterior? I mean if that is the only thing that matters, cool. But that is just one small piece of the healthy living lifestyle.
Everyone is gonna die? Come on you are stooping to that response? Yes everyone is going to die but your goal should be to live as long as you can at a high level. Believing, "there is no such thing as bad food" will not allow you to do just that. Ask Steve Nash or Kobe if there is a such thing as bad food.
And the, "Use in moderation" logic is falty because people don't know what moderation means. There is no set definition of moderation. Moderation for you might be Chipotle 2 times a week. To me, that is OD.
I think you have to consider a healthy body more than just a cut up exterior.

heres the thing though I dont eat at chipotle nor have I ever posted my diet. So the rambling going on on this page are idiots who know nothing about anything. Like I said If I want to eat 5 chicken nuggets Im gonna eat 5 chicken nuggets. DId I say that I`m eating Micky Ds every day? Me eating Chipotle could be a once in a 6 month thing, I NEVER once stated how much one should eat anything.

Clearly dudes arent college educated or something because their reading comprehension is horrendous.

2 degrees, one of which is in the field were discussing. So thanks.

Heres the last thing ill say about this and then ill move on, and in all seriousness I hope you actually take it seriously:

Be a sponge.

I believe youve been doing this since August, correct? Youve made great progress since then, I cant deny that. Youre still new to this avenue and have a lot to learn. Be open minded. When someone says something different than what youve heard/believe, be receptive to it. Think about it, research the information. Be open to new ideas and thoughts. You cant be closed minded in this field.

illest mentioned it a few pages back, and its something I think youd benefit from greatly. Ask people questions. Be open to the ideas and thoughts from people who are in positions and places you want to be. Be a sponge. Soak up as much information as possible. Thats whats great about this thread. Theres people from different areas with different goals and interests who can provide information that in some way can be useful to another poster. I think youre missing out on that. Its a shame.

I sound dumb??? I sound right. Boy? Man fat boy you think cause you lost a couple lbs your some ****, man sit the **** down. Aint nobody got time for your **** no more. 

College educated?? You sound straight ignorant. Just keep doing you and stay in the corner somewhere.

Yup and my fat behind is in the gym every day and will continue to post pics of my fat self, while you hide behind a screen name and spew bro science.

2 degrees, one of which is in the field were discussing. So thanks.
Heres the last thing ill say about this and then ill move on, and in all seriousness I hope you actually take it seriously:
Be a sponge.
I believe youve been doing this since August, correct? Youve made great progress since then, I cant deny that. Youre still new to this avenue and have a lot to learn. Be open minded. When someone says something different than what youve heard/believe, be receptive to it. Think about it, research the information. Be open to new ideas and thoughts. You cant be closed minded in this field.
illest mentioned it a few pages back, and its something I think youd benefit from greatly. Ask people questions. Be open to the ideas and thoughts from people who are in positions and places you want to be. Be a sponge. Soak up as much information as possible. Thats whats great about this thread. Theres people from different areas with different goals and interests who can provide information that in some way can be useful to another poster. I think youre missing out on that. Its a shame.

Read your post, what was to be soaked in from that? Dude asked was chipotle bad, I said there is no such thing as "bad" food only the over consumption of things. I`m not the person seeking any info in this case, and dudes clearly arent reading my post because you all are going into ramblings about common sense. The fact of the matter is eating something isnt going to kill you, when you are eating 4 chipotle burritos every day thats another convo.

Yup and my fat behind is in the gym every day and will continue to post pics of my fat self, while you hide behind a screen name and spew bro science.
LOL I ain't hiding from **** homie. Posting a pic where you suck your gut in isn't impressive brah. Good luck on your goals with all the bridge burning you do.

Last edited:
LOL I ain't hiding from **** homie. Posting a pic where you suck your gut in isn't impressive brah. Good luck on your goals with all the bridge burning you do.

burning bridges? son you aint with me in the gym and you aint paying for my groceries, lol

sucking in my stomach? lol what ever you say big boss.

I said there is no such thing as "bad" food only the over consumption of things.
Well it would help if you explained why you felt that way. I am just curious as to how you got to that point when science says otherwise.

What is your definition of bad? Something that instantly kills you? LOL

burning bridges? son you aint with me in the gym and you aint paying for my groceries, lol
sucking in my stomach? lol what ever you say big boss.
You'll see next time you come in here asking advice about whatever pointless supplement your trying to get on for that week and no one will give you the time of day.

Dueces.

Well it would help if you explained why you felt that way. I am just curious as to how you got to that point when science says otherwise.
What is your definition of bad? Something that instantly kills you? LOL

What science? The fact of the matter is when it comes to life unless you did the study yourself there is no way to know how something effects you. There are no studies that are done on every single human. Like I said for the 10th time that clearly dudes are not reading. Nobody is stating eat junk every day, but to tell someone not to eat something what so ever because its "bad" is nonsense.

You'll see next time you come in here asking advice about whatever pointless supplement your trying to get on for that week and no one will give you the time of day.

Dueces.

lol brb remembering last time I asked you for any advice.

What science? The fact of the matter is when it comes to life unless you did the study yourself there is no way to know how something effects you. There are no studies that are done on every single human. Like I said for the 10th time that clearly dudes are not reading. Nobody is stating eat junk every day, but to tell someone not to eat something what so ever because its "bad" is nonsense.
Again I ask, why do you feel there is no such thing as bad food. Nobody said you are eating junk food every day. Get off of that. Nobody said that and nobody implied that.

1. SO again I ask, why do you believe there is no such thing as bad food.
2. What is bad food?

OK. How about this. For people LIKE MYSELF who aren't familiar with nutrition and DO resort to eating out at chipotle to meet my caloric needs multiple times a week, the people who ARE familiar with diet and nutrition post exactly what we should get from the grocery store and what basic meals would be. I found myself at the grocery store circling around only to leave with

plus chicken and rice and stuff.

Push us in the right direction. I'm the kind of person who needs to be told EXACTLY what to eat and when and then I'll do it for as long as I need to.

iLLest!

Whats behind the Chobani?

Again I ask, why do you feel there is no such thing as bad food. Nobody said you are eating junk food every day. Get off of that. Nobody said that and nobody implied that.
1. SO again I ask, why do you believe there is no such thing as bad food.
2. What is bad food?

1. I don't believe in bad food because there is no food that causes instant health damage. Eating 1 donut does not give you diabetes. Eating 100 donuts a day might do something to you, or might not, there is no way to tell because what happens to John Doe might not happen to Steve Jones, so at the end of the day dont eat 100 donuts a day and you dont have to find out what will happen.

2..How would you ask me what is bad food when I don't believe in Bad food?

YOU tell me what is bad food and why is it bad?

This fat boy is a clown. Yall need to clean up. ***** been doing this a few months and he's an expert compared to the guy with the degree in exercise science contributing to this thread for years.

Lucky..lust stop fam. I was ready to defend you in a post until I read your last post...son...just stop.

No bad foods? THEN HOW THE **** DID YOU GET TO OVER 300+ POUNDS?!

Doesn't even make sense bruh. You can't keep eating cakes, fries, cookies, etc...evening you want to get a healthy body fam. Your still a fat person at heart, you gotta get that old self out of your mind and think rational bruh.

People in here are trying to help you man. Just listen and take then criticism and improve ya self. You have made TON of improvements to lose weight, but your gonna get fat again once your plateau if you keep eating bad foods thinking its all gravy..no pun.

Yes there's people who can sit around all day and eat like **** and still have a 6 pack and look aesthetic as ****...but your not that person who can do that. Just because you went from a fat **** to just plain fat doesn't let you act like you know everything man.

Last edited:
I like Blue Diamond the best.  Good stuff.  Eventually I'm going to get to the point where I start making my own, though.

Any decent protein powder will do.  I prefer Gold Standard (Optimum Nutrition).  Good price, good amount of BCAA's per serving, and not a lot of filler crap.

Going to look at the prices at gnc tomorrow.

I just copped 10lbs of Dymatize Elite Isolate for 86 bucks and 5 3lb tubs of Universal Nutrition Milk &Egg protein at 23 bucks a pop. Both are about 24g per scoop

Thanks. I hate proteins that require more than 1 scoop to get the full serving. This sounds good.

Never tried almond milk before, I'll try to pick it up this weekend? What brand do you recommend?
Stick to the unsweetended version.

Trader Joe's has a good tasting Almond milk.
Blue Diamond is cool as well.
Silk is cool too.

Unsweetended!

Good looking out. I plan to add sugary fruits to substitute, lol

OK. How about this. For people LIKE MYSELF who aren't familiar with nutrition and DO resort to eating out at chipotle to meet my caloric needs multiple times a week, the people who ARE familiar with diet and nutrition post exactly what we should get from the grocery store and what basic meals would be. I found myself at the grocery store circling around only to leave with

plus chicken and rice and stuff.
Push us in the right direction. I'm the kind of person who needs to be told EXACTLY what to eat and when and then I'll do it for as long as I need to.
iLLest!

I went to Fry's earlier and got similar items to yours. Don't know **** about nutrition but I am trying.

Back
Top Bottom