STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You ectos (and some mesos) will never understand the struggle of endos. We need to do our cardio even on a caloric deficit. We hold more fat and that LIss mixed with hitt. Helps us along.

As an endo. When i start cutting i start out with LISS on training days

When i start to plateau i turn up the cardio first... drop the cals later.

Last edited:
What's a better idea?

Running in the morning and lifting at night or vice versa?

I like to lift in the morning on an empty stomach cause itʻs more difficult at first but gets you stronger. Plus, going to work with a nice pump > sweaty forehead from your body temp being so high. Night runs get me motivated too because I pretend like I am running from something :nthat:

So NT fam.

Im trying to gain muscle mass, yall know I lost about 50lbs. I look solid now but im trying to gain more muscle (weight). Im at 161ish. Trying to go down on the carbs (I know) to lose fat but what about supplemnting those calories with just protein? SUPER higj protein diet with shakes and lean meats as my calories. Maybe ill take an extra shake for extra protein. Sound strategy?

Got some side fat, chest fat and stomach fat.

Last edited:
I'm on week 8 or 9 of PHAT program
Think im going to switch it up next week

anyone on another program that's not 5x5
im cutting
looking for something possibly high rep

I love/d the PHAT program. the power days are getting a bit harder with less food in me now. (and since my schedule changed im not as many meals in as I use to be )

I would probably look into a P/P/L if your looking for more volume/high reps or Upper Lower by Lyles (purely size).

I'm doing the 5/3/1 BBB though (Sort of like PHAT involving power/hypertrophy hybrid). Used that as a bulk but kept it on my cut.

picasso swerve picasso swerve congrats bro. IMO, you gotta choose one. Either lose fat or build muscle but don't spin your wheels trying to do both.

I used to be one of those dudes that tried to eat grams of protein per my body weight but I found out it's really not necessary.

http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

I've actually not noticed any difference sticking with .82g/lb. How much g of protein you guys eat? :nerd:

Last edited:
Thanks bros.

I know you gotta eat to gain weight and muscle, im just trying to substitute the carb calories for protein calories, if that would even "work".

You ectos (and some mesos) will never understand the struggle of endos. We need to do our cardio even on a caloric deficit. We hold more fat and that LIss mixed with hitt. Helps us along.

As an endo. When i start cutting i start out with LISS on training days

When i start to plateau i turn up the cardio first... drop the cals later.
Quit your *****in 
laugh.gif

So NT fam.

Im trying to gain muscle mass, yall know I lost about 50lbs. I look solid now but im trying to gain more muscle (weight). Im at 161ish. Trying to go down on the carbs (I know) to lose fat but what about supplemnting those calories with just protein? SUPER higj protein diet with shakes and lean meats as my calories. Maybe ill take an extra shake for extra protein. Sound strategy?

Got some side fat, chest fat and stomach fat.
Go 1.5 g of protein x your body weight so around 240 fill the rest with whatever (carbs around workouts, and higher fat to keep your T in check)

Also, I would limit protein to 2 scoops a day max, whole foods will do a whole lot more for you than powder

Last edited:
Damn Picasso in here always talking like he went from obese to chubby. Meanwhile... :lol: Nah good stuff though - that's the weight I'm trying to get to now actually.

Quit your *****in :lol:
curse you ECTO!!!!

lol picasso the first pic i was looking at your arms like they're huge.
the other pics though make em seem more ...proportionate to your body

nice weight loss keep working on that back homie

tatts looking tough picasso man!

rayray that naturo nitro looks pretty poorly dosed at 1 scoop and is probably expensive at 2.

To keep my test up? So a scoop of peanut butter a day will suffice?
Yeah fats help.. keeps strength/ libido in check too.

Coconut oil is the GOAT fat IMO (them MCTs) but yeah that would suffice

I don't know about yall, but I gotta get 100+ g of fat a day 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Ecto-mesomorphs have it made

They can do whatever they want with their bodies. They can eat whatever they want and stay lean, and can gain muscle easily enough.

Most of my family are made up of Ecto-mesomorphs, but not me. I'm a classic endomorph. I can't eat as much as everybody else without consequences, but thankfully I can gain muscle easily enough.

I've long stopped worrying about consequences though. I embrace my abdominal fat :pimp:

Last edited:
Ecto-mesomorphs have it made

They can do whatever they want with their bodies. They can eat whatever they want and stay lean, and can gain muscle easily enough.

Most of my family are made up of Ecto-mesomorphs, but not me. I'm a classic endomorph. I can't eat as much as everybody else without consequences, but thankfully I can gain muscle easily enough.

I've long stopped worrying about consequences though. I embrace my abdominal fat :pimp:

Autobots have it the easiest :frown:

Made me look back at pics of myself last year around this time.. Need to get my *** back in gear I look like sh**

Just saw someone's Instagram video of doing an 8 plate smith machine quarter squat with a dude spoting and a bench beneath to sit on just in case.

Is it just me or is that not impressive? I guess managing to find all the plates and set that all up is somewhat impressive.

Its definitely impressive. I would say dare to say that only about 3 people in the world can do that. Hopefully he didn't have any sleeves, wraps or belt on so its even more of a true testament of raw strength.  

Just saw someone's Instagram video of doing an 8 plate smith machine quarter squat with a dude spoting and a bench beneath to sit on just in case.

Is it just me or is that not impressive? I guess managing to find all the plates and set that all up is somewhat impressive.

There is this dude at my gym who is a decent sized dude (maybe like 190lbs). He benches with the "hump method". Literally puts 225 on...brings it to his chest...and pumps with his legs drives his butt off the bench and like humps the weight up. Its like the weirdest dolphin-like movement i have ever seen. Its like a horizontal chest clean and jerk

I always want to know if people are doing things for a reason....or if they just don't really know what they are doing or what. I have never in my life given advice to anyone in the gym unless directly asked for it. But it the one thing that i want to be like yo buddy...what are you doing?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom