STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I can't wait for the Boss cut
laugh.gif
Well we're still waiting on Detox .. but i guess anything is possible 
roll.gif

i prefer no beta alanine myself but if you want to feel like your face has a swarm of bees on it, go ahead and take it before you run on your treadmill.

Just caffeine before running is fine. Preworkout before running i dont recommend

Anyone else indulge today. I didnt have anything out the normal but chicken thighs and potato salad. Still think i hit my macros though.

Last edited:
in regards to caffeine pills, i took them last year.

i dont really rock with any supplements at the moment.

but when i did take the caffeine pills, i made sure to think about this everytime:

roll.gif

When you out here trying to train with your boys but some PYTs just chillin...

Just caffeine before running is fine. Preworkout before running i dont recommend

Anyone else indulge today. I didnt have anything out the normal but chicken thighs and potato salad. Still think i hit my macros though.

I did today I went to the gym and did fasted cardio hit my shoulders and byseps first thing in the morning. I went home and had a protein drink. Then hit up a cook out. I'm not eating nothing else all night. Although I am down 3 pounds since last week.

I did today I went to the gym and did fasted cardio hit my shoulders and byseps first thing in the morning. I went home and had a protein drink. Then hit up a cook out. I'm not eating nothing else all night. Although I am down 3 pounds since last week.

I decided not to weigh myself, I didn't eat that much off plan plus I fell asleep at like 9 p.m. last night so I missed my last meal.

woke up this morning did fasted myself plus its an off day so I just ran again mid day.

I'll weigh myself Friday again and if im down another 2-3 lbs i'll give myself a re feed that next monday (which is only like an extra 50grams of carbs

To be honest.. I use preworkouts for a energy boost when I'm tired after work.. Just something to get me going

Back
Top Bottom