STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Caffeine does nothing to me, I can drink 2 monsters or 2 rockstars back to back and feel nothing.

my tip for caffeine is trying to get some greasy food in you prior to taking the pre workout. it's a little trick of mine to eat some salty greasy potato chips before taking some c4 on days I have to teach class and i'm beat. takes me to super saiyan 5 I swear to god.

feel free to try it next time. the key is salty and a little greasy, but not huge and filling. hence potato chips. I like the kettle brand. originals.

my tip for caffeine is trying to get some greasy food in you prior to taking the pre workout. it's a little trick of mine to eat some salty greasy potato chips before taking some c4 on days I have to teach class and i'm beat. takes me to super saiyan 5 I swear to god.

feel free to try it next time. the key is salty and a little greasy, but not huge and filling. hence potato chips. I like the kettle brand. originals.
Hey I'm not knocking it bc my diet is crap and I eat some **** before lifting but to read someone recommending potato chips and c4 is hella funny :rofl:

hahaha dude I'm not lyin though!

i'm not saying those picnic jumbo size bags but like the small ones. just a handful or so chips. bruh I promise you'll be swagged out.

It doeant matter if youre an endo, ecto or mesomorph.... If youre trying to change yourself, its not easy.

We all have it tough when were trying to do something difficult.
Somatotypes are somewhat made up anyway no?

all these people trying to be bout that fit life
laugh.gif

It doeant matter if youre an endo, ecto or mesomorph.... If youre trying to change yourself, its not easy.

We all have it tough when were trying to do something difficult.

Somatotypes are somewhat made up anyway no?

Oh totally. Theyre very arbitray and most people cover at least two categories.

Ive never come across a situation in which somatyping was necessary.

Oh totally. Theyre very arbitray and most people cover at least two categories.

Ive never come across a situation in which somatyping was necessary.
Yeah Ive never even thought twice about them myself.

Its all genetics, nothing more nothing less.

Basically i have crappy genetics. And the way i grew up certaintly didnt help. So its a fight to be lean.

Ecto-mesomorphs have it made

They can do whatever they want with their bodies. They can eat whatever they want and stay lean, and can gain muscle easily enough.

Most of my family are made up of Ecto-mesomorphs, but not me. I'm a classic endomorph. I can't eat as much as everybody else without consequences, but thankfully I can gain muscle easily enough.

I've long stopped worrying about consequences though. I embrace my abdominal fat
pimp.gif
Hate when people say this. You think its easy having to force and shove food down your throat? It comes to the point where eating becomes a chore and you dont even enjoy food anymore. Not to mention that a lot of endo have a small appetite. 

Ya'll don't understand the struggles of being able to smash 2500 calories in one sitting without a problem.

eating is a chore.
small appetite.
don't even enjoy food.

what language are you speaking? i do not understand.

^this

you're trying to do too much if you think its a chore. you telling me eating 2 spoons of peanutbutter every meal is a chore??
it's not that hard to slam 3k calories.

maybe doing it cleanly is difficult but 3k i can smash in 2 meals if I wanted and still be hungry an hour after

Why a ***** always want what he can't have
Why I can't come through in the pecan Jag

That's how I feel about you guys arguing over who has to eat more or less.

repped for a fellow teacher... the ONLY way I get a good lift in is if I go at 6AM before class. once the school day is over, my Detlef Strength is gone and I only have energy to coach hoops and give them that Rip Hamilton mid range FIYAH

repped for a fellow teacher... the ONLY way I get a good lift in is if I go at 6AM before class. once the school day is over, my Detlef Strength is gone and I only have energy to coach hoops and give them that Rip Hamilton mid range FIYAH
detlef strength good one lol

I use to work in public schools, tried that 6 a.m. work out before.
but then going in to teaching kids always took all energy out of me.

I liked getting off work at 3 and heading there then.

I use to work out out at 5 everyday but now i work out at about 3. I have a lot more energy at this time and carries me the rest of the day ( I work evening shifts now. )

I work in a school now and after we get out I go Home relax take a nap then hop up get some coffee or PW in my system then go lift at around 7 in the night.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom