nthat.gif
 really impressive
Yup, bench.
repped...my salt levels right now..... 
laugh.gif

I am 6 foot 180....can't get 225lb for 1 
laugh.gif

Bruhs,

Played an all day football tournament Saturday...not feeling it this week at the gym. Decided to take the week off...feelsbatman.

>Plays sports one day

>"Better take the whole next week off! I earned it/ I'm not feeling it/ please validate my laziness."

Strong logic.

Bruhs,

Played an all day football tournament Saturday...not feeling it this week at the gym. Decided to take the week off...feelsbatman.
balled out playing tackle FB on thxgiving for 3-4 hrs. Was sore as fuh! Friday in gym squatting 315 8x and 225 stand up military presses 5x. Stretch that **** out and burn playa!

Anybody else have super wide shoulders? I have such a hard time getting my traps to grow because they are so long. Normally I do barbell shrugs upright rows seated db shrugs behind the neck pullups and sometimes behind the back shrugs. I'm open to suggestions of things to throw in.

Anybody else have super wide shoulders? I have such a hard time getting my traps to grow because they are so long. Normally I do barbell shrugs upright rows seated db shrugs behind the neck pullups and sometimes behind the back shrugs. I'm open to suggestions of things to throw in.

Barbell:
Wide shrugs
Close grip shrugs
Behind the back shrugs
Upright rows

Dumbell:
Seated bent over fly
Seated upright shrugs
Standing bent over fly
Seated chest on bench - incline, fly.

Cables:
Shrugs (really add height to your traps due to it's angle)

Barbell:
Wide shrugs
Close grip shrugs
Behind the back shrugs
Upright rows

Dumbell:
Seated bent over fly
Seated upright shrugs
Standing bent over fly
Seated chest on bench - incline, fly.

Cables:
Shrugs (really add height to your traps due to it's angle)
I would add face pulls with cables.

Last edited:
I really miss the plate loaded shrug machine at my last gym. It's such a small piece of equipment all gyms should have one.

How close do you usually go on your close grip shrugs? Also I usually only work them on shoulder day but thinking about working them on back day too.

I really miss the plate loaded shrug machine at my last gym. It's such a small piece of equipment all gyms should have one.

Yeah we have a hammer strength one and it's awesome.

I do a lot of my controlled paused sets on that for burnout.

I used to put plates on the handles because the sides were so full lol (those were standing sets).

How close do you usually go on your close grip shrugs? Also I usually only work them on shoulder day but thinking about working them on back day too.

Thumb widths apart.

Difficult sometimes when you go heavy and you are on almost all smooth grip.

Have a bar at my gym with some good tape on it that I use, and on the grip side they have deep marks to hold well (ontop of chalk that I use).

you guys really do all that for traps?
I do one thing.....Deadlift
Im my opinion traps and shoulders are the most important body parts. It's what your ts hang off and what sets off your taper. I have a hard time adding thickness.

Thumb widths apart.

Difficult sometimes when you go heavy and you are on almost all smooth grip.

Have a bar at my gym with some good tape on it that I use, and on the grip side they have deep marks to hold well (ontop of chalk that I use).
Gonna try this out closest I've ever gone was shoulder width

Back
Top Bottom