STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yea Orange Triad is pretty well-received all around. Pretty damn expensive though and you take 6 pills a day.

taking the week off in the gym is probably gonna come back to bite me in the *** :smh:

Whats this deal about OT causing cancer though? Been wanting to try it for a minute though.

6 pills is a lot though, prolly would do 4 a day. I take 2 out of the 3 recommended dosage for Opti-Men.

Whats this deal about OT causing cancer though? Been wanting to try it for a minute though.

6 pills is a lot though, prolly would do 4 a day. I take 2 out of the 3 recommended dosage for Opti-Men.

doesnt cause cancer, if you seen it on a label probably a CA label since they say everything causes cancer :lol:

"Everything nowadays causes cancer" is the routine reaction to that OT label.

Its still unnerving taking a supp with a cancer warning on it.

Ive never seen CL labs items in stores. Better off ordering online for best pricing either way. OT is pretty much the best multi

too bad they give me bad chest pain when i take em (no idea why) same goes for any kind of hard pill multi. very odd so i guess im missing out SMH

Anyone ever use Man Sports "Game Day" preworkout? Is it any good? 
depending on what you're used to, it can be a little strong at a full dose (1 scoop) for some people. make sure you try one serving (1/2 scoop) first. i used a hall tub then gave it away.

Last edited:
it's stronger than c4 but it's not as strong as lobliner makes it out to be. lemme see if my coworker still has some left and I can send some to you guys if he does.

Anybody can offer me some advice on some good whey protein.

Ive been looking into ON gold standard and have heard good reviews 

It seems like the milk chocolate is the tastiest flavor. Also anyone knows how much it costs at costco

Any other tips or insight regarding whey protein would be greatly appreciated.

Hey NT fit fam...I'm confused in my gym life and need some guidance/help. Some bg info....I've been lifting for a little over 3 years and here's where I'm at now (I'm 5'8, 150 lbs currently):

11-15-11 (5 months into working out) 120 lbs., 4-29-13, 6-18-13, 11-4-14 (post workout today)

Yea, I should be bigger than what I am currently, but I've been through a bunch of injuries in the last 3 years (sprained ankles, fractured right ankle, broken fingers, herniated disc) that have got in the way and would basically have to start from square 1 every time. My original goal was to get as big and strong as possible till March of next year (bulk to 170/175) with no sports/cardio and then cut down to 160 to get ready for summer, but I can't seem to make up my mind of what I want to focus on or how to approach my goal. I love playing basketball and I do want to get better at the sport, but I don't know how I can do both at the same time and look "good" without sacrificing either aesthetics or basketball. I see players such as LBJ, Westbrook, and D Wade, (even Steve Weatherford from the New York Giants) and get pissed off because they play basketball AND have a solid body....imo, of course...and I try to figure out how they do it, but I just have no idea. Any advice/workouts that can lead me in the right direction of my goal? 

*PS: I do track my macros.

TLDR: Want to be aesthetic and play basketball but don't know how to manage the 2 and need help.

Last edited:
it's stronger than c4 but it's not as strong as lobliner makes it out to be. lemme see if my coworker still has some left and I can send some to you guys if he does.

i think with a pre, people react differently to every single one. One that might not do a damn thing to you with 2-3 scoops will work for someone who takes 1 scoop and vice versa with different brands. i noticed that reading on here and bb forum.

@aNYone  I used to get Allmax Isoflex. Depending on what flavour you got, there would be chunks of pieces in there

Ex) Chocolate = Chocolate chips in the protein, etc.

But now I've been using ON Chocolate and haven't looked back since

Best tip 'bout protein shakes = drink lots of water unless you want kidney failure 

@aNYone  I used to get Allmax Isoflex. Depending on what flavour you got, there would be chunks of pieces in there

Ex) Chocolate = Chocolate chips in the protein, etc.

But now I've been using ON Chocolate and haven't looked back since

Best tip 'bout protein shakes = drink lots of water unless you want kidney failure 
repped 

do you get the double rich chocolate or the milk chocolate 

hows the taste, and whats up with the kidney failure. i plan on drinking 2 shakes a day

also how much do you pay

sorry for all the questions im new too taking protein in powder form

Back
Top Bottom