STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Well even the title "performance enhancing" is a bit arbitrary in a sense. By definition coffee is performance enhancing. You read that in hear all the time. Of course imo before I get mauled over my response :nerd:

So I have been on vacation the last week, gained 15lbs in 5 days! Should I go on like a 7 day carb depletion "diet" then back to eating normal, healthy (obviously was not doing so while on vacation nor any training)? If it's mostly glycogen weight, figured or hoped I could lose it as fast as I put it on.
15 in 5 days ohh no that's impossible!!!!

messing with you homie, just go back on your normal meal plan a little should come off that way.

Honestly this these types of debates are just circular arguments based largely on opinions w/ no real resolution.

IMO you cease to be natural when you choose to use a substance (whether illegal or not and whether injected or taken orally) to alter your hormones in an effort to raise a genetic ceiling of growth.

IMO taking a creatine use does not fit this bill.

I think another good topic of discussion would be: How long does an athlete need to be off PEDs before you deem them "natural" , if ever?

respect for Answer
The creatine in beef and the creatine you load in your body via monohydrate is something like 4000 more mg (depending on how many times you take it)
Thats helping flush that in your body to build off of,

but I understand your answer

4 months?

What you think bros. I lost 40lbs in about 4 months as well, but I aint close to looking like this guy.

There's no way. Dude even has a damn six pack. How you go from 30% body fat to 10% in 4 months.

Well even the title "performance enhancing" is a bit arbitrary in a sense. By definition coffee is performance enhancing. You read that in hear all the time. Of course imo before I get mauled over my response :nerd:

Shoot... as far as im concerned the ice cream in my freezer enhances my performance.

So does the pb2 i put in my protein steroid shakes

I also consume chicken boobies that undoubtably have been pumped with all kinds of hormones

I stay not natty :evil:

(not srs)

Last edited:
that 4 month transformation is highly possible. he mostly just shed fat.

If you do a cycle of test, you wont want to come off :lol:
friend of mine on TRT said it was godlike just starting out at 200mg of cyp/ week. i think he's at 100mg/week now and he said it's fantastic. must be crazy at 500mg. + other stuff.

people stay hating...................

Everyone has a six pack, you just have to get to it.

4 month strict diet can mostly certainly get you there.

listen, again, if you haven't done it don't judge a man that has.
When you stay committed to a 4 month diet and don't get results then come in here and start sprinkling your salt

i understood right off that bat what tdogg meant after his comment about "natural".

a lot of you just band wagon off each other and argue just for the sake of arguing.

people stay hating...................

Everyone has a six pack, you just have to get to it.

4 month strict diet can mostly certainly get you there.

listen, again, if you haven't done it don't judge a man that has.
When you stay committed to a 4 month diet and don't get results then come in here and start sprinkling your salt

that transformation did not happen in 4 months, if it did he def had some "help"

AM Workout: 

2 Miles Warm Up 
8x3 Minutes @ 445 pace 
2 Down 

Core and Stretching 

PM: 

Easy 4 
Stretch 

that transformation did not happen in 4 months, if it did he def had some "help"

geezus Christ, you can't gain 40lbs without "help"
you can't lose 40lbs without "help"
smh.

but cleaning up the diet def wasn't the cause of his weight lose............................ :smh:

Last edited:
dropping 10lbs a month isnt unattainable.

When I was really fat I was able to drop 50lbs in 13weeks.

This was before I began living a life of balance. i went from one extreme to the other.

Dropping weight when you're obese is much more reasonable than gaining gaining lean muscle mass when you're muscular and lean.

Two completely different scenarios

That transformation looks possible to me, those abs look flabby so very possible to me :lol:
lol people acting like those are 6 rocks

Lighting in that bathroom is great.

still won't discredit his transformation though. he did a gea job and hope he keeps it up

geezus Christ, you can't gain 40lbs without "help"
you can't lose 40lbs without "help"
smh.

but cleaning up the diet def wasn't the cause of his weight lose............................ :smh:

"weight" is different, when you are overweight, you can lose weight rather quickly but actual fat doesnt just melt off your body easily

if dude lost all that fat and gained muscle in 4 months naturally then props to him

"weight" is different, when you are overweight, you can lose weight rather quickly but actual fat doesnt just melt off your body easily

if dude lost all that fat and gained muscle in 4 months naturally then props to him

And this is exactly what I'm talking about when I say people Misconstrue to get their point across.

In the last 6 pages who mentioned anything about fat just melting off?
or (to djyoung) 30lbs being all lean muscle?

No one but you guys said that.

it's like you're fighting yourself. and not the original sentence/topic.

I just read the last pages and did nothing but laugh. Who worked out today? I sprinted hills and reminded myself how out of shape I am.

I'll let it go for now

I just read the last pages and did nothing but laugh. Who worked out today? I sprinted hills and reminded myself how out of shape I am.
9 a.m. where I live right now. did my typical morning walk.

Quad day today.. last week of my FST-7 program hoping i get 100kgs 15 times.

I just read the last pages and did nothing but laugh. Who worked out today?
first workout as a married man today :lol:
highly unmotivated. hit light weights.
flat bench 4x10
deads 4x10
ohp 4x10
back squat 4x10

back at my desk eating some almonds :frown:

Always. Posting a lot more on my Instagram, @juwhitehead8 if y'all wanna follow and check it out.

I think most of you base your opinion on natural by how a person looks or performs.

But then we have exhibit A. who has never touched AAS (I know this for a fact)

And then we have this guy. Who juices on a regular basis (also fact)

I just don't understand how you guys can say if a person is "natural" or not by the way they look. Unless it ******* obvious like Pro BBers.

Theres dudes in the slums of Africa who eat oats and rice on a daily with better physiques that 99% of the people in this thread so I don't get why everyone with a six pack and weighs over XXXlbs depending on their height has to be on steroids. Just because your genetics don't allow you to put on 20lbs of muscle doesn't mean its the same way for everyone else. Genetics is king. Even more important than steroids. Point proven in the pictures above

You smashed bruh?

Back
Top Bottom