STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Can anyone recommend some good hip mobility exercises/stretches to help my squat out a bit? 
nerd.gif

Can anyone recommend some good hip mobility exercises/stretches to help my squat out a bit? :nerd:

the super squat sequence is pretty nice. just learned that recently too. I'd post a video but I'm at work, computer wouldn't let me

just youtube super squat sequence and it should show you something

Last edited:
Attempting IF for the second time starting tomorrow, just a normal 16/8. Sounds so simple but once your mind knows you can't eat at a certain time all of a sudden you feel like you need to eat :smh:

after a few days it's not so bad but i end up eating so much during my feeding window. eating 2000 cals in one meal and still losing weight is awesome though.

Attempting IF for the second time starting tomorrow, just a normal 16/8. Sounds so simple but once your mind knows you can't eat at a certain time all of a sudden you feel like you need to eat :smh:

IMO IF eating/fasting window is easy

issue with me is i work out at night so im not working out fasted otherwise i bet i would have killed it doing IF

supposedly it works either way which it kinda did.

ive been slackin in the gym for about 3 weeks now I can't wait till I get back to the grind...hopefully Ill be working out in the am from here on out

do y'all decide to bulk/cut depending on how you look in the mirror or weight?

I'm light as ****, but nearly everyone thinks I'm  around 20 pounds heaver than I am. I'm probably a bit below 10% body fat (not trying to humble brag) but can't decide whether I should start going on a serious bulk since I weigh so little. 

pre workouts are a gift and a curse...feeling super weird at work right now after my workout

IM still trying to get to 175 before October. When I hit my plateau, its time to cut down on the carbs, cept maybe one carbed up meal before a workout. I havent been 175 ever in my adult life, probably when I was still a freshmen in highschool.

Can anyone recommend some good hip mobility exercises/stretches to help my squat out a bit? :nerd:

I Had some real mobility issues getting low enough so i spent about a month just focusing getting ATG with perfect form x 135 @ high reps. I also began warming up with Jefferson squats to really promote proper hip flexion and more front squats also.

It's more of a posterior chain movement but i feel walking lunges have helped my balance & flexibility as well

wasn't sure if i wanyed to start IF today until i stepped on the scale this morning :frown:
currently drinking some oolong tea :frown:

Back
Top Bottom