STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

My Friday off... Eating a plate o eggs, fried potatoes, and cheese. Gonna chill then get a blended fruit shake in and head off to temple. I will destroy my chest today and I can take my time doing it. 6+ sets on Flat, incline DB, DB flys, weighted dips, whatever else I'm feeling then roast the tris. Happy Friday fellas. 

on the 5x5 program, how many cals should I be taking in daily.  Weighing in @ 195

Last edited by a moderator:
on the 5x5 program, how many cals should I be taking in daily.  Weighing in @ 195

It ain't that complicated bros. Google TDE, adjust as needed. Add/subtract 250-500 calls depending on what your goals are.

Besides that, hypertrophy push day. Focus of the day, scapular MF'in retraction.

After ten days from being away from working out, I realized..

Strength doesn't go away that easily. But wind does.

My lungs felt like it was on fire and that someone was sitting on my chest. I haven't had that feeling in over a yr.

Just got home from yum cha. High cals, not filling 
mean.gif
 Tastes so damn nice though

i couldn't recommend any supplement without knowing more about your goals, diet, exercise regimen, experience level, stats etc.

My goal is to pick up more size im an experience lifter just looking for new or different supps to try I've taking no explode, mp assault, bullnox (not at same time). Im thinking about trying black market pre workout think its called adren olyen or something like that. And ON whey protein

My goal is to pick up more size im an experience lifter just looking for new or different supps to try I've taking no explode, mp assault, bullnox (not at same time). Im thinking about trying black market pre workout think its called adren olyen or something like that. And ON whey protein
If you're looking for size, the only supplements that will make any big long term difference aren't legal. Just eat more. I mean, the average preworkout is like what, 30 bucks a month? I'd rather spend 7 bucks on caffeine pills and 23 on ground beef.

But if you really just want to buy a couple supplements, buy creatine, vitamin d, maybe a multi, maybe some whey if you really want to. Also adrenolyn is a black market preworkout in the sense that it's produced by a company called black market supplements. Just checking the ingredients on their preworkout, it's pretty basic and standard caffeine + a bunch of other stuff that it probably doesn't have enough of per serving to make a real impact.

Would prefer to get my nutrients through food. IMO supplementation just ain't worth the price. Unless it's the juice

Would prefer to get my nutrients through food. IMO supplementation just ain't worth the price. Unless it's the juice
You pay for convenience, and you cant possibly get every nutrient daily with food. I mean you could  but expensive and just not practical.

Multivitamins, whey are the essentials. Throw fish oil in the mix as well.

Im slimming down but not losing weight... running in the mornings for about 30-40 mins...

Push up circuit in the afternoons... 100 -140. Doing a little cardio in between sets.. went down 2 belt loops in 3 weeks but shoulders and chest are getting stretch marks.... lol

I blow up fast on my chest/shoulder/trap area...

So dam close to 405lb..

I can taste it.

Hit 395lb today flat paused bench..

Wasn't easy, but it went up.

I need to invest in a dam slingshot to get me to 405..

Every 2.5lb feels like 25lb lol

So dam close to 405lb..

I can taste it.

Good stuff, I'm trying to get back up there. Last time I did 395x2 and caught a lil pec tear smh. Scratching my way back though. That extra 2.5lb feels like 100 lol.

Dang bros, this might not be working out related since it doesnt hurt when I work out...but recently the left side of my body (left side, maybe under the rib area) will hurt after standing too long at work. It only happens at work, maybe after 4-5 hours. Once I get home and relax a bit it goes away, doesnt hurt at the gym, only when im at work. If in off for the day and I go to the park with dogs and then go to the gym after, I wont feel ****. I do retail.

Any NT docs can chime in? Im on break, feeling it now. Sat down and I feel better.

Dang bros, this might not be working out related since it doesnt hurt when I work out...but recently the left side of my body (left side, maybe under the rib area) will hurt after standing too long at work. It only happens at work, maybe after 4-5 hours. Once I get home and relax a bit it goes away, doesnt hurt at the gym, only when im at work. If in off for the day and I go to the park with dogs and then go to the gym after, I wont feel ****. I do retail.

Any NT docs can chime in? Im on break, feeling it now. Sat down and I feel better.

It could be anything but that does sound like where your spleen is. I would check it out fam, just to be safe.

So dam close to 405lb..

I can taste it.

Beast bro 
pimp.gif

Stop mess in around and enter a meet.

PMed you as well.

Went to Benihana for the first time tonight, it was amazing :pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
It could be anything but that does sound like where your spleen is. I would check it out fam, just to be safe.

Its only when im at work after a few hours, otherwise if im at the gym all day or chillin at home, nothing.

Im assuming (and my friend who is about to take his NCLEX for nursing) is asuuming that it may just be gas that builds up over time from me standing, due to change of diet (I am on a huge cut) and other factors. Makes sense since I am a gassy person, but I aint a doctor.

Damn you google search for giving me the worst possible self diagnosis' possible. :smh::x

Last edited:
You shouldn't play with your own health. Just go to a doctor to be safe. If it ends up being gas, then all it's going to cost you is embarrassment and a copayment.

Your friend might be a nurse to be but I'm a nurse (for 3 years now) and one thing I've learned is not to assume anything. You can die from the weirdest ****

Not saying you're dying. I'm 99.999 percent sure you're not. I'm just saying :lol:

You shouldn't play with your own health. Just go to a doctor to be safe. If it ends up being gas, then all it's going to cost you is embarrassment and a copayment.

Your friend might be a nurse to be but I'm a nurse (for 3 years now) and one thing I've learned is not to assume anything. You can die from the weirdest ****

Not saying you're dying. I'm 99.999 percent sure you're not. I'm just saying
laugh.gif
My moms a nurse as well, whenever I have something wrong with me I bug out and tell her and she literally tells me to simmer down and relax and that its not serious.

Shes right 99% of the time. 
laugh.gif
 What you think it could be? Gas a good assumption?

I just find it weird that I can be at the gym for 3 hours squatting, DL, spin bike and stairmaster and not feel ANY pain but im at work for a shift (standing almost all of the time) and my side hurts. I got home from work and the pain went away almost instantly. 

Well, if I'm being honest, gas buildup would've been a good guess if you said you were sititng down all day at work. But you said you were standing.

Back
Top Bottom