STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Looked smooth to me.

I squat the same exact way as you including the knee sleeves, belt (and color) and shoes :lol: The only difference is that your doing my max.

The primetimephit IG vid look like ego squats. IMO.

I don't have IG to follow you :frown:

Big Boss, nice squatting.

I know you've mentioned that you were white before but I keep forgetting. In my head, i picture a brolic version of Biggie, if that makes sense :lol:

Looked smooth to me.

I squat the same exact way as you including the knee sleeves, belt (and color) and shoes
laugh.gif
The only difference is that your doing my max.

The primetimephit IG vid look like ego squats. IMO.

I don't have IG to follow you
frown.gif
Haha red and black is the best combo 
smokin.gif

Big Boss, nice squatting.

I know you've mentioned that you were white before but I keep forgetting. In my head, i picture a brolic version of Biggie, if that makes sense
laugh.gif
Yeah I could see that 
laugh.gif

Thanks though, after all this depth talk lately I figured Id back up my talking with some proof.

Squatted in my romaleos for the first time today. Not bad, not bad at all. It felt tougher than normal, but thats probably because the heel raise made the front squats even more quad-based than what im accustom to. Or it could have been any number of other things, who knows.

Deadlifting in them though? Nahh. Ill pass on that.

Squatted in my romaleos for the first time today. Not bad, not bad at all. It felt tougher than normal, but thats probably because the heel raise made the front squats even more quad-based than what im accustom to. Or it could have been any number of other things, who knows.

Deadlifting in them though? Nahh. Ill pass on that.
I knew you would like em. It takes time to get used to them, for me it felt like I was walking in concrete and about to fall on my face all the time 
laugh.gif

Ive deadlifted in them before, the only plus is it gives you something hard to push into the floor with but I felt like the heel pitched me forward so I stopped using them for that.

They work good for benching and OHP as well.

Lol, this dude Ilya is crazy.

After winning in London, he takes a year off from weightlifting, and all his numbers went down. His weight, his weightlifting total.

He goes from doing 155/199 back in march to doing 186/237 today.

That's 38 kilograms/84 pounds he put on his clean and jerk between March and today. Crazy.

In the space of 5 months he goes from doing numbers american 20 year olds can do to putting up near record numbers for the clean and jerk. I know some people will call steroids, but steroids or not, this dude is on another level even against other roid users.

For those who take daily supps. what side effects do you have when drinking alcohol? Or do you just not drink?

I rarely drink anymore. but I am headed to Vegas next weekend. While i still plan to hit the gym early in the AM i will be drining and deviating moderately from my current diet. Should I continue with my supps or put them on pause while consuming alcohol...

Current sups:
Amino acid
protein
fish oil
GNC womens ripped pack
thermogenic/caffeine mix

i just dont want to be sick on vacay

lol haha. i dont want to get too careless...ive been working hard for a month and some change so far and dont want to ruin it. But i have never been to vegas as an adult and i dont gamble...so theres nothing else to do but drink lol

For those who take daily supps. what side effects do you have when drinking alcohol? Or do you just not drink?

I rarely drink anymore. but I am headed to Vegas next weekend. While i still plan to hit the gym early in the AM i will be drining and deviating moderately from my current diet. Should I continue with my supps or put them on pause while consuming alcohol...

Current sups:
Amino acid
protein
fish oil
GNC womens ripped pack
thermogenic/caffeine mix

i just dont want to be sick on vacay

Why do you take the thermogenic mix?

Drinking on supplements should be fine but IDK what's in that GNC Women's Ripped Pack or if alcohol is good with fat burners. Those things aren't really necessary.

WELL I KNOW IT MAY GET PRICEY BUT THIS SHOULD HELP

AFTER EVERY ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE U ORDER HAVE A WATER AFTER EACH ONE. NO MATTER WHAT.

What will that do? i dont want it to kill my buzz lol

Why do you take the thermogenic mix?

Drinking on supplements should be fine but IDK what's in that GNC Women's Ripped Pack or if alcohol is good with fat burners. Those things aren't really necessary.

I take it to power through my workouts (heavier weights, more endurance for cardio etc)

this is whats in the womens pack:
biotin, multivitamin, waterpill, cla, caffeine

:lol: Water won't kill your buzz at all. It'll just save you from a hangover the next day or getting sick from dehydration (important if you're going to be taking in those pills w/ caffeine in em).

I would personally chill on the caffeine pills if you're going to drink heavily but if you take em early in the day and drink at night it should be fine. I mix red bull and liquor all the time so I can't really talk. All the other supplements have no bad effects w/ alcohol.

last time i was in vegas

i just took off from supplements for a few days, an hell i dont even drink

SoleWoman enjoy yourself

btw, i hit the gym every morning when i was in vegas my last 2 visit, damn i needa go back soon

Back
Top Bottom