STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Got a bunch of free promo supps the other day from Controlled Concepts

10467915_566762953441696_932621539_n.jpg

:D

All the steady bros in here what's your IG? Could care less about the sneakerhead NTrs

For those of you that may be interested, lately I've been re-reading Kelly Baggett's work. He's a very bright guy when it comes to training for lower body power production. If any of you guys are interested in learning about training for higher vertical jumps, faster sprints, etc., I strongly recommend his publications. He has a bunch of free articles on his website and has written a few books on these topics. Here's the website: http://www.higher-faster-sports.com/articles.html

I think I'm addicted to pre-workouts... :smh:

It's as if I am conditioned to believe that I cannot exercise without drinking something...

It's as if I am conditioned to believe that I cannot exercise without drinking something...

its happens to a lot of ppl

ive been there before

i use stims very sparingly these days, today i had lecheek pump X3 really like that stuff @ 2 scoops

Been out the game for almost 2 months. Fractured my foot like a damn fool doing Tough Mudder 
mean.gif

Itchin to do some real lifting. Been walking around like Embiid... 
grin.gif

Been out the game for almost 2 months. Fractured my foot like a damn fool doing Tough Mudder 
mean.gif

Itchin to do some real lifting. Been walking around like Embiid... 
grin.gif
Broke my foot earlier this year too, Jones Fracture (5th metatarsal). I was out for a month and a half. This happened Feb 15, didnt start consistently gymming it til maybe 3 weeks ago. 
mean.gif

Havent even squatted yet...

Broke my foot earlier this year too, Jones Fracture (5th metatarsal). I was out for a month and a half. This happened Feb 15, didnt start consistently gymming it til maybe 3 weeks ago. 
mean.gif

Havent even squatted yet...
Damn. I was given about the same timetable as well. Going for a checkup next week. It blows. A man can only work on his glamour muscles for so long. I'll be lookin like Popeye by the end of summer...
mean.gif

its happens to a lot of ppl

ive been there before

i use stims very sparingly these days, today i had lecheek pump X3 really like that stuff @ 2 scoops

how would you compare that stuff to Craze?

I have C4 right now (from costco) and if I had to compare it to a beer that stuff is like a Coors Light compared to Craze which was a shot of 151 lol...

Craze had red flags though so I stopped, but I need something stronger especially as I get back in it since I took 6 weeks off lifting (longest break I took in over 10 years)

^^^work on single leg stuff a little for the side that's not broken. Not crazy heavy but still do some single leg presses, Single Leg Squat or RFE squats on a rolling pad, and maybe some open chain stuff like leg extensions and leg curls. I don't usually use these but if it's just a matter if keeping the legs working while recovering from a foot injury this stuff helps. Makes it easier to bounce back when you can start doing squats deadlifts etc again

Back
Top Bottom