STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What do you have equipment wise? Saying "I have all that I need at home" doesn't mean much because you may have what YOU need but not what a workout prescribes.

Be a little more specific. Otherwise. Google is your friend. Absorb as much information as possible. Otherwise hire a coach/trainer.

I'm telling y'all I was 75-80 for the longest. My weightwould fluctuate because I was a heavy smoker and popped pills. But eventually got to 90 lbs on my first bulk then stopped went to 95 stopped and got stuck there for the longest til one dag went bulking for a month and gained another 5. Was at 100. Was at 100 for maybe 3-4 months cause I was saving up for summer school and was broke couldn't eat how I Want. Went back bulking a month ago and at 106-108

Damn, haven't been 90lbs since elementary school, :wow:

Then again, I haven't been 5' since then either.

You're small man.

Anyone eating gummy bears after their workouts? I've been eating about 30 gummy bears and one scoop of gatorade after workouts for a week now and I'm noticing a bigger gut on me now. Other than that I am eating pretty much the same :rolleyes

Anyone eating gummy bears after their workouts? I've been eating about 30 gummy bears and one scoop of gatorade after workouts for a week now and I'm noticing a bigger gut on me now. Other than that I am eating pretty much the same :rolleyes
**** a gut lol. Man my bro says he like to eat a bag of gummi worms on leg day give him a good pump

Y'all don't know nothing about that quick weight gain water bloat life

Weighed in last Saturday morning at 197 and 4 days later Im back up to 209 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

Didn't even hit the scale this morning. Gonna have to cut back starting next week, not trying to jump up to the 220 class yet.

Last edited:
Looked it up cuz it keeps bothering me, but here goes:
Normal weight for a man who's 4'10 with a small frame is 102-111 pounds, and it only goes up the bigger the frame.

Basically if you go through puberty and you're not a dwarf you should get to 90 pounds no problem.

75 pounds for a 5 foot man is on some third world **** and has to be in the bottom 1 percent for an American lol

I'm going to drop this subject now, don't want to derail thread

Looked it up cuz it keeps bothering me, but here goes:
Normal weight for a man who's 4'10 with a small frame is 102-111 pounds, and it only goes up the bigger the frame.

Basically if you go through puberty and you're not a dwarf you should get to 90 pounds no problem.

75 pounds for a 5 foot man is on some third world **** and has to be in the bottom 1 percent for an American lol

I'm going to drop this subject now, don't want to derail thread
lol did you see the second pics I posted? I deleted them though. But for real for real I was 75 in the second pic and maybe 78-80 in that first pic of the progress pic. I never ate a lot keep that in mind, and never drank milk or ate vegetables

Yo,

I'm about to start putting in work to change my body y'all, but I need a few tips.

Sugar intake: What should I do about it? The only sugars I take in are from fruit, greek yogurt & peanut butter. Will eating 2 chobani's a day be cool?

Protein: Are you guys hitting the 1.0 or 1.5 grams per body pound a day? I'm a carb freak, plus I don't eat pork or beef so I guess finding ways to supplement protein might be tough if I'm following 1.5/day. Fish everyday, naw.
So what are good sources of protein you can use daily. Mine seem to be chicken & greek yogurt.

Skin: Is it cool if I do skin with my chicken maybe 2-3 meals per week? Breast every single days gets mad old.

By the way, I'm 5'11 175 and I'd say around 13% body fat. Looking to build lean muscle & burn this fat without losing too much weight. Let me know what you guys think my approach should be.

IIFYM has me at 2,500 calories per day to maintain. Would maintaining my weight, working out & eating very healthy take to long to lose 2-4% in body fat, or should I cut down to 165 or so and build back up?

Last edited:
Yo,

I'm about to start putting in work to change my body y'all, but I need a few tips.

Sugar intake: What should I do about it? The only sugars I take in are from fruit, greek yogurt & peanut butter. Will eating 2 chobani's a day be cool?

Protein: Are you guys hitting the 1.0 or 1.5 grams per body pound a day? I'm a carb freak, plus I don't eat pork or beef so I guess finding ways to supplement protein might be tough if I'm following 1.5/day. Fish everyday, naw.
So what are good sources of protein you can use daily. Mine seem to be chicken & greek yogurt.

Skin: Is it cool if I do skin with my chicken maybe 2-3 meals per week? Breast every single days gets mad old.

By the way, I'm 5'11 175 and I'd say around 13% body fat. Looking to build lean muscle & burn this fat without losing too much weight. Let me know what you guys think my approach should be.

IIFYM has me at 2,500 calories per day to maintain. Would maintaining my weight, working out & eating very healthy take to long to lose 2-4% in body fat, or should I cut down to 165 or so and build back up?

To answer these questions:

1) Sugar Intake - I keep as low as possible, But you don't need to go OD in worrying about it, If you keep in line with your macros this should be fine, Just be sensible
2) Protein - Sources that may help: Chicken, Tuna, Whey Protein, Almond butter (includes fats), Cashew nuts (includes fats)
3) Yes, Skin a couple of times a week is fine, In fact you could have it every day if you included it in your macros, Personally I would only have skin maybe 2-3 times a week
4) You would lean out if you cleaned up your diet there would be no question about, If i was you I would start by maintaining but just cleaning up your diet slightly and see if you are happy with that, if not then yes you should slowly cut and then go on an extended Bulk after if you choose to

Last edited:
Im 106-108 now. So Idc lol. And I'm pretty strong for my height/weight

I hope to god you consider oly lifting or powerlifting. I think you can do very very well. There's a kid at the gym who only weighs 117 and is about 5 foot tall and deadlifts 440+, squats 330+ and benches 250+, holds some records I believe in the Junior division.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom