STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Lately every time after I play basketball or soccer I go home and my lower back locks up. I have to lie in bed and ice it and use a heating pad for a while.

Anyone have anything similar happen? Or have any ideas on what I should do, besides stretching? I already to deadlifts every week and my back doesn't hurt when or after I do that...

Maybe i just cant picture it in my head, but how does eggs in a bowl take up less space?

The box contains about 60 eggs and the way its packages takes up a lot of space. This isn't the same carton you're probably seeing at a local grocery store. This is like Costco or Sam's Club.

Lately every time after I play basketball or soccer I go home and my lower back locks up. I have to lie in bed and ice it and use a heating pad for a while.

Anyone have anything similar happen? Or have any ideas on what I should do, besides stretching? I already to deadlifts every week and my back doesn't hurt when or after I do that...
How do you sleep at night?

Got back to doing squats.

Did 225 for reps, feels good man.

B wood, you are a goon for those numbers. How do you keep your strength so high with your body fat low?

What's you diet lookin like?

just a fun question. pure speculation of course.
rich froning - natty or not natty?

So this guy is only 5'9 200? usually when I see people that short and buff they look weird and look unconfertable, but he looks great at that size

Forget how he looks, his endurance/strength/mobility/speed is what's most impressive...dude is not human..

I can bench and do everything else but can't back squat because of my damn shoulder. Front squats just aren't the same.

Just curious as to how a bad shoulder prevents you from squatting but not from benching...or other upper body workouts...

Just curious as to how a bad shoulder prevents you from squatting but not from benching...or other upper body workouts...

It's just really uncomfortable and painful to reach back to grab the bar while it's on my back. That's why I've just had to front squat.

Last edited:
Yeah **** can go wrong real fast when your squatting 750 pounds….
Definitely. My point is that there is an inherent risk in all strength sports.

you are correct. "juicing" isnt just limited to pure mass or bodybuilding. GH to blood doping help tremendously with recovery/stamina i.e. lance armstrong. im not familiar with him or crossfit really but from what i understand dude is a beast. i was judging purely on the pic.
Ah okay. I agree based solely on the picture.

Woah the eggs in a bucket thing?

Back
Top Bottom