STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

you guys should let lucky back in. it helped the thread stay entertaining and I'm curious as to his current progress.
i think it's the mods we gotta ask :lol:

yeah the tweety birds on deadlifts and the brain hemorrhage feeling on squats.

or just pm him. I legit will pm before my next protein purchase since he has tried damb near every type

currently eating a chipotle bowl. so good.

my dude cutler said probably the dopest thing I've heard in regards to eating and bbing....'I don't eat for flavor, I eat for function'.....to trill.

idk if it's cause i've had lower back problems or because im short but i feel 1000% more comfortable bench pressing with my feet up on the bench. it looks really dumb but i see people do it sometimes. is there a significant difference if I bench like that vs. normal? i normally do 5x5 of heavy benching with my feet on the ground - , then just do 1 set of 10 lighter reps or something with my feet on the bench. it feels different but i cant tell for sure if its effecting the workout in anyway. any quick thoughts on this.

idk if it's cause i've had lower back problems or because im short but i feel 1000% more comfortable bench pressing with my feet up on the bench. it looks really dumb but i see people do it sometimes. is there a significant difference if I bench like that vs. normal? i normally do 5x5 of heavy benching with my feet on the ground - , then just do 1 set of 10 lighter reps or something with my feet on the bench. it feels different but i cant tell for sure if its effecting the workout in anyway. any quick thoughts on this.

here you go jonnie recently went over this.

Last edited:
i'm short and i put a 25# plate on the ground on each side of the bench at work so i can put my feet on them and properly use leg drive. the bench at the gym is low enough to do without the plates but the one we have at work it too high. maybe you can try that out.

Last edited:
never understood how people love doing squats , i never really liked em but it must be because my legs are strong before i was lifting  , doing 3x15 reps on 120kg with ease for example 

For a self proclaimed alpha, Lucky posts in the Internet dating thread...

Enough said.
You and him never got along 
laugh.gif

Did legs today. Left the gym wanting to throw up. Had to finish up biceps at home.

That sore feeling going up the stairs at work today. :smokin

I hit my goal/PR of 225lbs on front squats. Hit it 5 times on my last set. feels good man. Romaleos came today.

Back
Top Bottom