STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

roll.gif

Don't forget that post workout shake fam; 1/2 gallon of walrus semen with a touch of lime and a cool down marathon jog #gains
Man ain't that the truth, packed with proteins, I can go on my ultra vegan diet and scrape the bottom of lakes for phytoplankton with my bottom teeth.

You dudes gonna have my man build a house with a luxury bird house in the back yard by tomorrow morning's with that homegrown recipe

V cut is a lot of genetics, some dudes will have one at a higher bf then others. Called the adonis belt also.

Triceps are the easiest muscle to hit, so many exercises for them. Kickbacks are for girls and grandpas doe :tongue:
Seriously. I have a friend who is getting a beer belly, but the V cut is still visible. It looks like it's Photoshopped in real life :lol:

Happy Holidays, dudes. May you eat a lot and make whey more gainz.
sure, tell that to the big guys that do them and swear by them

i dont care what anyone else thinks or says about them, i dont use it all the time but when i do, i feel like it and love the rush of blood in the tri's after i do it.

do your thing brah

thats me bruh :lol:

mines visible at all times, not ridiculous like some people but a decent v-cut even when im bulking

Seriously. I have a friend who is getting a beer belly, but the V cut is still visible. It looks like it's Photoshopped in real life :lol:

Happy Holidays, dudes. May you eat a lot and make whey more gainz.

That is my cousin also... he has a Flo Rida build... he even says himself, if he stop drinking, he would have the true 6 pack :lol:

Last edited:
What kind of food intakes are you guys eating when bulking, cutting, or just maintaining?

I'm somewhat thinking of dedicating one full day to working out the abs, but the downfall is that the gym is too packed to utilize the aerobic room, perhaps on a weekend.

What kind of food intakes are you guys eating when bulking, cutting, or just maintaining?

I'm somewhat thinking of dedicating one full day to working out the abs, but the downfall is that the gym is too packed to utilize the aerobic room, perhaps on a weekend.

I eat the same foods when I'm bulking or cutting. Just adjust portion sizes to hit my calorie and split goals.

Staples are just eggs, oats, chicken, bison.

Youre certainly free to do whatever you want to do, but kickback are a waste of time.

disagree, while its not a great workout. i like the bloodflow. i typically use it right at the end when im exhausted so its not like a real workout, just something i do for extra reps.

disagree, while its not a great workout. i like the bloodflow. i typically use it right at the end when im exhausted so its not like a real workout, just something i do for extra reps.

The point is that there are more efficient exercises. The lack of weight you can do with kickbacks compared to other exercises, makes it much less useful.

I'd pretty much rank kick backs at the very bottom of tricep exercises.

I eat the same foods when I'm bulking or cutting. Just adjust portion sizes to hit my calorie and split goals.

Staples are just eggs, oats, chicken, bison.

Same here, man. Except for the bison. Turkey is in the mix too along with salmon. I switch out the snacks after a while with different fruits and veggies.

Edit: I think I will try to cut out bread, even whole grain, and added in more protein and eat potato for carb now. See how that goes.

Last edited:
General Boozer what's good w that WOD for when I stay in Vegas?

I still wanna find some day passes if tere are gyms in the strip

Day 9 now. Finally able to do some supported calf raises. Can't straight leg lift quite yet. Can't flex too much. Buy feeling better about my prospects.

I have a question. My hamstrings (semitendinosis and gracilis) were used. Tendons connect muscle to bone. What exactly happens to the muscle that the tendons were connected to? Does it crawl up my thigh? Is it actually attached to nearby muscle?

I haven't been able to find a quick clear answer.

Here's a pic from some days ago.

V cut is a lot of genetics, some dudes will have one at a higher bf then others. Called the adonis belt also.

Triceps are the easiest muscle to hit, so many exercises for them. Kickbacks are for girls and grandpas doe 
tongue.gif
exactly and if you want your abs to be more visible you dont need more reps and more abdomina; exercises but lower body fat+genetics+no liquids in your system 
Youre certainly free to do whatever you want to do, but kickback are a waste of time.
totally agree there are like 4-5 FAR better alternative exercises for better , godamn even pushups with close grip are better than kickbacks

i like to hit tris with heavier weight on close grip bench, weighted dips, seated barbell tricep extensions and pull downs. doing light weight, high rep for a pump might be good for looking in the mirror after the workout but not for hypertrophy.

its not a bad finishing move in high volume to get some extra blood in your triceps.  i would do them in high reps 15-20 reps with a nice pause at the top. 

Merry Christmas boys, hope all of you have a good one and get to spend time with your loved ones.

nthat.gif

I don't doubt that there's some guys who use ped's but I can say the NFL has a strict drug testing policy. Yea some guys sneak through the cracks but I can say from working with and playing with these guys, most are just pure genetic freaks. Plus the NFL has guys who's job is to show up wherever the players are in the offseason and test them no matter where they are. I've seen it happen at the mall, the gym, restaurants and even at their kids or their own bday parties. Most guys won't even drink an RTD cuz they're scared something might be in it. So let's not say most of these guys are on something when truth is they're not.
your ignorant if players who are playing for million dollar contracts and competing against one another are not taking performance enhancers to get every single edge they can on the competition.. 

Not throwing random Athlete names out there but you think any NBA Players taking anything? I know there was talk a while back about Test possibly being used by players,

Would be intrigued to see if LeBron or Dwight ran a minor course of Test or something
i think performance enhancers are in most professional sports.. so yes i am sure there are NBA players are taking something especially something to help with recovery since they play 82 game season plus playoffs.etc. 

i think performance enhancers are in most professional sports.. so yes i am sure there are NBA players are taking something especially something to help with recovery since they play 82 game season plus playoffs.etc. 
Originally Posted by hulk7280  

your ignorant if players who are playing for million dollar contracts and competing against one another are not taking performance enhancers to get every single edge they can on the competition.. 
We have decided to drop this argument and move on to other topics that will benefit people more. No one cares if your favorite athlete is on drugs, its impossible to prove from a fan standpoint.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas my fellow fitness brethren, don't be scared to go ham today, you can go back to having a conscious tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom