STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

your ignorant if players who are playing for million dollar contracts and competing against one another are not taking performance enhancers to get every single edge they can on the competition.. 

Yea that's excellent logic. And ignorant? Not at all. I'll leave this topic alone at the request of others. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. Here's to hoping I get this Nutribullet later lol.

^ lol

Man.

My girl and I are on the hunt for a nutri bullet, prob get one tomorrow with this macys gift card we got.

Yea that's excellent logic. And ignorant? Not at all. I'll leave this topic alone at the request of others. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. Here's to hoping I get this Nutribullet later lol.
ignorant is too strong of a word, my bad.  

i know for a fact he ran something

i saw him in 2009.........down in ATL
Did he use HGH to get that tall as well??
:rolleyes

What kind of food intakes are you guys eating when bulking, cutting, or just maintaining?

I'm somewhat thinking of dedicating one full day to working out the abs, but the downfall is that the gym is too packed to utilize the aerobic room, perhaps on a weekend.
2950 calories (bulk)

68f/402c/180p

I've consumed 8500 calories already...

Not really, but it's a good amount over what I'm supposed to lol

yall acting like i said kickbacks were the best workout or a top workout :rofl:

go cry me a river about it :lol: you woulda thought i called whey protein steroids or something, SMH

yall acting like i said kickbacks were the best workout or a top workout :rofl:

go cry me a river about it :lol: you woulda thought i called whey protein steroids or something, SMH

Who said anything like that? No one made a big deal about it.

Dang, that's a bulk? I thought a bulk would be closer to 5k cals.

This is me guesstimating though since I've never bulked or plan to.

Your split is in grams, right?
Nope. Closed at 2PM yesterday. Will reopen tomorrow at 6AM.
Yeah grams. If I do a 5k bulk I will gain A LOT of fat with muscle. I prefer to do lean bulks because it minimizes the amount of fat you gain. If that makes sense lol.

My spot was open today.

Ghost town this whole week....

Come jan 1-3....

I'm going to shoot myselfz

My spot was open today.

Ghost town this whole week....

Come jan 1-3....

I'm going to shoot myselfz
:frown:

Let us enjoy the remaining of December.

I hope the crowd dies down quickly this year. The crowd from 2013 actually made it into early spring. Parking lot was a zoo around 4-6PM.

yall acting like i said kickbacks were the best workout or a top workout
roll.gif

go cry me a river about it
laugh.gif
you woulda thought i called whey protein steroids or something, SMH
Whey has been proven to raise t levels in young men 

I was searching for workout on abs that I can do at home easily and ran into this. The guy's vids are pretty cool I think.

I tried it, and I was dying towards the end:

I needa drop ten right about now. A cut is so slow though. I feel when I'm building muscle I can see the difference from week to week.

Back
Top Bottom