Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

went to the first big party of the year last night and had a couple ppl asking me if i had been working out.

feels good man
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I keep saying I don't care about the physique really... but deep down I damn well want someone to give me the ups haha. I've put on 15 lbs!
laugh.gif
What do you say then? 

HEY YOU GUYS WANT TO KNOW A SECRET????????????????????????????????????

www.dpsnutrition.com

SHOP THERE! You will thank me later. Cheapest supplement prices ever.Don't ever waste your money at a GNC unless you really really have to.

Www.bodybuilding.com has some great package deals as well. You can geta Optimum 5 lb bucket whey w 2 lb bucket casein comes w free 90 daysupply of optimen multivitamins for about 85 dolla son. << reallycan't get much better than that.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just had to share the knowledge.
Step your weight up, step your game up.

Do you want to know a secret??

Food.

Eat it. 

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Here is a set of very informative articles by T-Nation about a study conducted about which exercises were best for each muscle group. I think everyone here will learn a thing or two from these articles.

Although I've always felt my abs being worked when doing chin-ups I was surprised to read that that exercise was rated amongst the best exercises for ab development
pimp.gif

Best Shoulders and Traps Exercises (and explanation of data)

Best Ab Exercises

Best Chest and Triceps Exercises

Best Back and Biceps Exercises

Best Leg, Glute, and Calf Exercises
I havent read them yet, but from just skimming over them they seem like legit articles.

Although I think theyre going to go over most peoples heads here. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Here is a set of very informative articles by T-Nation about a study conducted about which exercises were best for each muscle group. I think everyone here will learn a thing or two from these articles.

Although I've always felt my abs being worked when doing chin-ups I was surprised to read that that exercise was rated amongst the best exercises for ab development
pimp.gif

Best Shoulders and Traps Exercises (and explanation of data)

Best Ab Exercises

Best Chest and Triceps Exercises

Best Back and Biceps Exercises

Best Leg, Glute, and Calf Exercises
I havent read them yet, but from just skimming over them they seem like legit articles.

Although I think theyre going to go over most peoples heads here. 
laugh.gif
Yeah. I read them a while ago and I was lost at first.
laugh.gif

New post workout shake

30g almond butter
1/3 cup quick oats
1 scoop chocolate ON whey
10g BCAA/creatine mix
1 cup white milk
1 cup chocolate milk

macros are approx:
30g of fat
53g of protein
75g of carbs

I take this immediately after working out which is usually at 700pm.
thoughts? too high/low of something?

Sorry if this is a stupid question but what is healthier for you? Whole wheat or whole grain? I understand that wheat is a type of grain but which would be healthier for you in terms of cutting weight?

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

went to the first big party of the year last night and had a couple ppl asking me if i had been working out.

feels good man
pimp.gif

I was at a bar a few weeks ago just wearing a Michigan Football shirt... I had about 10 people ask me if I played football for michigan. When I said no, they would be like well you look like you could. Felt real good.

Originally Posted by dadownclub8

Sorry if this is a stupid question but what is healthier for you? Whole wheat or whole grain? I understand that wheat is a type of grain but which would be healthier for you in terms of cutting weight?
whole wheat

This getting shredded business is so much harder then bein massive, for me at least. Geez.

Word., I do light weights, with 5 sets of 12 reps per set with a 30 second break. IF your trying to get cut, follow the p90x diet for fat shredder. You will have less energy but the fat will seriously melt off if you follow through with what your told to eat. Also do activiies with cardio based movements, like basketball or soccer. Kick boxing is also nice

Word., I do light weights, with 5 sets of 12 reps per set with a 30 second break. IF your trying to get cut, follow the p90x diet for fat shredder. You will have less energy but the fat will seriously melt off if you follow through with what your told to eat. Also do activiies with cardio based movements, like basketball or soccer. Kick boxing is also nice

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Whats the fat shredder diet like?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

This getting shredded business is so much harder then bein massive, for me at least. Geez.
im thinking about a refeed tommorow it'll be clean though..the lower the  bf% gets the longer it takes to go down, i just need to be consistent

thats the difference in looking like this
Spoiler [+]
5fgbxv.jpg
and looking like this
Spoiler [+]
2i9651.jpg

i think this is the problem right here.
i know how to eat...........im just lazy when it comes to cardio. an im def not an ectormorph. im an easy gainer when it comes to weight/muscle

im actually gonna join up LA Fitness tomorrow a lil further then my current gym.................but they got basketball courts, huge cardio rooms with the kick boxing bags.........swiming pool etc.

way better equipment also. its better in every way so yea. im gonna get in some games of basketball even though i suck an ill be throwin bricks over the backboard.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i think this is the problem right here.
i know how to eat...........im just lazy when it comes to cardio. an im def not an ectormorph. im an easy gainer when it comes to weight/muscle

im actually gonna join up LA Fitness tomorrow a lil further then my current gym.................but they got basketball courts, huge cardio rooms with the kick boxing bags.........swiming pool etc.

way better equipment also. its better in every way so yea. im gonna get in some games of basketball even though i suck an ill be throwin bricks over the backboard.

Goal isn't to do good at basketball. Hustle on defense, hustle on a fast break, and just jump as much as possible to get rebounds(I'm not even joking) and you will feel the burn after a good long game. You don't even have to score although nobody likes to lose lol.

I do that or simply just shadow box. Don't even need a bag, just throw accurate shadow punches and mid kicks with proper turns of your hips(STRECH REALLY GOOD b4 you start kicking)  and you will feel good.

Sounds like some taebo, but we used to do this for a hour or some 3 times a week in my muay thai class and it made a HUGE difference in body fat and just being lean.

And I will post a modifiyed fat shredder diet on monday. Consist of 3 main meals and 2 snacks

mmaannnn pic2 just doesn't look healthy/comfortable

and yo lurkin what's so hard? it's not gonna happen over night.

Back
Top Bottom