Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Shoveling snow > any workout I've had at the gym this week...
Soooo glad I don't live in Canada anymore
laugh.gif

DaBuddhaWitJays wrote:
Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I see you over there DaBuddhaWitJays
pimp.gif
i always thought u were a frail dude
laugh.gif
, but you're lookin good in your avy pause
Lol yeah, thanks I suppose. I'm getting there.

I feel a huge setback right now though with all the %#$! I just ate and the alchohol.
Hit me up if you ever need to get rid of your kicks again
nerd.gif

Dude, trying to stay straight with my food intake and alcohol pays off big time

All this snow has kept the gym from being open in the evening. It needs to stop snowing ASAP i feel like a fat moo cow

Originally Posted by iLLest

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i try on jeans all day but still like i said waist.......then the legs.........no good obviously buying bigger waist size isnt gonna work out at all

these guys wear track suits, gym clothes and pajamas all day, not like they need to wear business casual or suits in their line of work.

so ill ask the question again iiceman when do you plan to get your Pro Card status? i just cant picture dealin with that size on a regular joe level at least get paid or sponsored so you get the money for the lifestyle and custom made clothes.
I dont even know why yall think im that big
laugh.gif
....most ive been was 231lbs...right now im sittin at 195lbs
smh.gif
...dont ask
smh.gif

I dont think you know just how big these pros are
8119_156955256895_609776895_2868750_811477_n.jpg
IIceman, which one are you?
Thats Ronnie Coleman dude
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

drank 13 drinks last night SMH. workout at about 730 and club at 10...
i feel so damn guilty because im a skinny guy trying to put on muscle mass which DOES NOT happen with the presence of alcohol.

195 lbs.....?? Don't ask?........yea......um....I've seen these things happen before though

195 lbs.....?? Don't ask?........yea......um....I've seen these things happen before though
What happened?

He got off the juice and lost a ton of muscle mass?

shovelin snow=hell of a work out
pimp.gif

bending at the knees and using the stomach muscles to relieve/support your back ftw. I shoveled out most of the walkway, sidewalk and driveway and felt damn good when i got back in
pimp.gif
I'm hopin I won't be too achy tomorrow tho

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

brandon-stoughton-womanizer-music-video-male-model-3.jpg

this is a good look too imo not that big but lean

dude's veins got veins though
laugh.gif
I want to be a little bigger mainly like this guy although he is a little defined more than the CK model

5129_201636070709_564965709_7459133_776107_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

this is going to sound suspect but how do you get like veins coming from your pelvis what excercies target that area.
Low body fat will get you those veins to pop.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

laugh.gif
I want to be a little bigger mainly like this guy although he is a little defined more than the CK model

yeah dude you posted has a better physique no doubt. similar, but all in better proportion. dude above has like no traps

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

What happened?

He got off the juice and lost a ton of muscle mass?
Been out the gym for over a month. 195-200lbs is my reg weight without training or eating much. Easy for me to put on 10lbs in 2 weeks. And yes without juice...
Stress and anxiety dont help either
smh.gif

this is going to sound suspect but how do you get like veins coming from your pelvis what excercies target that area.
laugh.gif
  The veins on my biceps are starting to pop out.  I first started noticing them ~1 month ago.  At first I thought they were scratches. 
laugh.gif

you look huge for 195 though
Nah I never posted pics @ 195. I should though. Most of the pics I posted were @ 215. I carry my weight differently though, when I tell people they dont believe me and think I have chicken legs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
  The veins on my biceps are starting to pop out.  I first started noticing them ~1 month ago.  At first I thought they were scratches. 
laugh.gif
Heres a lil tip. Sugar makes your veins pop more
wink.gif

damn I need to get toned... Im not in good shape right now...

honestly what are the best exercises and routines to get a 6 pack and bulk up and tone my arms???

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

laugh.gif

I dunno, if i had to be one i'd go with ck dude cuz he's got bigger junk

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Anyone have breathing techniques? Like when deadlifting when do you inhale exhale. I feel like im doing it wrong.

In gym class was always taught exhale when you're doing the work. Inhale when you're releasing. Only thing i dont do that for is side lateral raises because its awkward to exhale and lift your arms at the same time, but generally that rule is golden. If you think it as your body needs oxygen so you inhale right before you're going to exert your body.

yeah iice where the hell do you find clothes
laugh.gif
he cant, im not even tryna brag about clothes not fitting but

but you cant get Fly when youre so big

Ironman2002Jamiepics%20002.jpg

some big and tall ugly jeans and he just threw on a beater because all he custom made shirts are in the cleaners at the moment

extreme but point is im not even OD huge but i know its a hassle for many people who are into weights heavy so yes ICE what do you wear??

this is actually a common discussion, like waist is fine obviousy but when it comes to the legs no love

Lol the quote You can't get fly when you big got me 
roll.gif

Its true though. I don't know why anyone would want to be that big anyway unless you're planning on competing.

Back
Top Bottom