Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by xDOEBOIx

How do you people feel about doing db lunges going up stairs?

what do you mean 'you people' ?
laugh.gif
I have no clue...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by Al Audi

jeans i love diesel, but man they show me no love and ZAFs (style cut) are damn near extinct
I have a 435 squat and diesels fit me perfect. Probably the only brand of jeans Ive spent over 200+ on that haven't ripped at the penor area. I get pretty much all my jeans from Nordstrum anyways and they will just exchange literally anything no questions asked as long as you have a receipt. I got the same pair of Joe's jeans 3 times over about 8 months from ripping, probably at least 20+ wears each time.

As far as lean in and big out, this will never be fully true because athletes will never shrink for sports. Its really all how you carry yourself any who.

how much you squat means nothing i know a dude who can squat as much as me but has chicken legs (matter fact lifting stats dont mean much in terms of how one person looks vs another)

only diesels that really fit me well are ZAFs like stated before an they have/are phasing that style out. I even asked the dude at Diesel store in long island an he couldnt even explain to me, i was actually pissed off
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What I was trying to get at is I have big legs, probably bigger than yours and I have no problem fitting into diesels.
yea okay so im making this all up

I went to the ACTUAL diesel store and tried on various styles with 34-36 waist for the NEW season ok my man im not even gonna waist time arguin with you

an if you know diesel you know ZAF is a phased out style an acutally had a bigger cut, ive been wearin diesel for a while no biggie carry on

youre legs are also prolly bigger than mine yet my mom prolly has bigger legs than you an they run in my fam, but w/e thanks for your no help.

keep eating and keep lifting

btw you can keep Gap i dont like Gap b. republic is cool though.

jeans i love diesel, but man they show me no love and ZAFs (style cut) are damn near extinct
I have a 435 squat and diesels fit me perfect. Probably the only brand of jeans Ive spent over 200+ on that haven't ripped at the penor area. I get pretty much all my jeans from Nordstrum anyways and they will just exchange literally anything no questions asked as long as you have a receipt. I got the same pair of Joe's jeans 3 times over about 8 months from ripping, probably at least 20+ wears each time.

As far as lean in and big out, this will never be fully true because athletes will never shrink for sports. Its really all how you carry yourself any who.

how much you squat means nothing i know a dude who can squat as much as me but has chicken legs (matter fact lifting stats dont mean much in terms of how one person looks vs another)

only diesels that really fit me well are ZAFs like stated before an they have/are phasing that style out. I even asked the dude at Diesel store in long island an he couldnt even explain to me, i was actually pissed off
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What I was trying to get at is I have big legs, probably bigger than yours and I have no problem fitting into diesels.
yea okay so im making this all up

I went to the ACTUAL diesel store and tried on various styles with 34-36 waist for the NEW season ok my man im not even gonna waist time arguin with you

an if you know diesel you know ZAF is a phased out style an acutally had a bigger cut, ive been wearin diesel for a while no biggie carry on

youre legs are also prolly bigger than mine yet my mom prolly has bigger legs than you an they run in my fam, but w/e thanks for your no help.

keep eating and keep lifting
Relax kid, no one should be mad right now.

dj prestige thanks i just copped some online, theyre real cheap so it's worth a try without trying em on

any other kinds i should try? preferably a nicer brand

also the whole jeans thing probably depends also on how baggy or tight you like your jeans

audi is a big dude nh i have no trouble believing he cant fit into certain brands of jeans

im not mad im just sayin your puttin up numbers like that means anything in terms of size with numbers that dont impress a 24 year old who has been lifting serious since the age of 17 so ive come across/met many people of different sizes and looks put up same numbers

smaller dudes reppin more than bigger dudes

telling me about diesel when ive gone to the actual store in long island not long ago, wear the brand

like i said thank you for no help

how bout this since your legs are so big and you wear diesel like myself tell me a style code, makes a lot more sense. but w/e

any other kinds i should try? preferably a nicer brand
this too

dont care for Gap, thanks in advance.

im not mad im just sayin your puttin up numbers like that means anything in terms of size with numbers that dont impress a 24 year old who has been lifting serious since the age of 17 so ive come across/met many people of different sizes and looks put up same numbers

smaller dudes reppin more than bigger dudes

telling me about diesel when ive gone to the actual store in long island not long ago, wear the brand

like i said thank you for no help

how bout this since your legs are so big and you wear diesel like myself tell me a style code, makes a lot more sense. but w/e

You're right, can this be over now?

doeboi- to answer your question ive never tried em, sounds strenuous and possibly an accident waiting to happen? i stick with db's in my hand and lunging on a flat surface but i guess you could give it a shot.....sounds more like 'stair climbing' than 'lunges' though i guess

Im gonna give them a shot... Only reason I thought of them cause itll give the extra push for my quads... but then my knees might hurt after a while... Ill give an update if I can
laugh.gif

::googles::

edit: yuku is so outta wack crazy how it changes peoples order in a thread

its already done

but

C'mon son

then you had to call me a kid though?

Oh my bad, kid.

chicken-legs1.jpg

under the computer desk youre typin at though
grin.gif

You're right, can this be over now?
frown.gif
you lied to me

lol my bad I had to do it bro, Its all love.

Style name? Larkee. Over 150+ solid wears over the past two years.

lol annnnyway

any more recommendations? i have the cc out ready to go, gotta get some new tees for spring break
laugh.gif

i was in urban outfitters other day

whats up with these like random weird #$# print Ts

have you guys been in this store? if ya dont know what im talkin about just go to the website.

yeah i dont go near that store

place is hipster central, hear its terrible quality stuff, like it literally falls apart after a wash

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Stay far far away from Urban Outfitters
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i was in there with my sister but yea weird crowd in that place

41NMGVWZZEL._AA280_.jpg

joe this you on spring break?

laugh.gif

j/k

laugh.gif
tell me why that dude is modeling the shirt though??

i might have to rock the dbag tank tops that week too

10160015BLM.jpg

like that or would that just be too much?  

i never just rocked a tank straight up unless gym or beach

maybe if i had arm sleeves/ tats though i would all day.

dunno, just like how im never set on if i wanna big or real lean

tats you cant change (besides distort with your body)......well ya can but its much more expensive ha

edit
laugh.gif
yuku

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

big is out lean is in

seriously though im tired of not being able to buy clothes that i want.

no joke

imma be lookin like ryan reynolds/jason stratham

not that small but point is yea imma get lean for real.

You gotta stop shopping at Abercrombie
laugh.gif
..but for real though, you gotta focus on 1 thing. Either be big (ger) or be skinny or youll never be satisfied.
Then again I dont see how you have that much trouble with clothes unless you tryna squeeze into a smedium

abercrombie is even worse but nah i dont dress like that

i dunno what kind of clothes you wear but if its hard for me i know its hard for you.

wont lie slimmer dudes have better fashion. denim for example its never a problem in the waist............always the legs..........shirts........the body fits but too tight in arms or chest area.

smedium w/e you wanna call it i dress fitted. not OD tight.

i cant even run in H&M an get a cheap shirt or suttin if i wanted too so i know you cant, you know how hard XL is to find in that place?

laugh.gif
...I know how you feel....I dont mess with button ups too much unless its for work. Actually XL buttons ups, depending on the brand is good for me. But majority of my shirts are stretchy, or I mess with sweaters. Jeans/ pants is a diff story. I only train legs once a week to keep them from getting too big. Sometimes when sit and stand up my jeans get stuck in my inner thigh and I gotta pull it out, makn me feel like a b!-tch sometimes. That plus my waits to quad ratio is ridiculous
smh.gif
but I usually rock with levis. DKNY jeans are good too.

Back
Top Bottom