Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Gold's Gym on laguna.  I have two "famous" people that go to my gym, Darrell Taylor personal trainer (from mtv ruins) and Kris Dim (pro Cambodian bodybuilder, dude is YOLKED).

Which gym do you go to?

eek.gif
Apparently that guy (Kris Dim) owned a bunch of Max Muscle stores. Yeah he's pretty big (nh), short though.

I go to 24 hr. No celebs there. Usually Laguna or the one in downtown. I was close to joining that Gold's Gym though because I remember driving past it so many times before and thinking about getting a trial. Looks nice.

Al Audi, that pic you posted awhile back, made your body look real lean. You mean you want to get smaller?

Lol, that's ideal for me.

dude i have like OCD when it comes to my physique
laugh.gif

Bruce-Lee-Workout.jpg

Here is Bruce Lee’s height and weight for reference:  5’7 ½

Nah man, I'm sure many people can agree that the body you had in that pic was ideal for most people. You can wear the clothes you like, but not entirely stand out in a crowd( judging from the pictures)

I have that same insecurity too, sometimes I feel too skinny, other times I feel I need to cut the weight.

Lol, and I still consider him a beast. More so because of his skills IMO. His physique was ALRIGHT, but at this point I'm not willing to say I'd want his physique.

Only because he was ridiculously lean though.

Originally Posted by wj4

Asians weren't meant to be extras on 300
Thats exactly the look I'm going for. I was really really really close before I got lazy
laugh.gif
but I'm getting there
pimp.gif

veins differ with everybody i believe my veins are pretty crazy grosses some chicks out some love it, i dont even have to be at ripped 8 pack status for this on my bice n forearms either but when im real lean its intense.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

big is out lean is in

seriously though im tired of not being able to buy clothes that i want.

no joke

imma be lookin like ryan reynolds/jason stratham

not that small but point is yea imma get lean for real.

You gotta stop shopping at Abercrombie
laugh.gif
..but for real though, you gotta focus on 1 thing. Either be big (ger) or be skinny or youll never be satisfied.
Then again I dont see how you have that much trouble with clothes unless you tryna squeeze into a smedium

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

big is out lean is in

seriously though im tired of not being able to buy clothes that i want.

no joke

imma be lookin like ryan reynolds/jason stratham

not that small but point is yea imma get lean for real.

You gotta stop shopping at Abercrombie
laugh.gif
..but for real though, you gotta focus on 1 thing. Either be big (ger) or be skinny or youll never be satisfied.
Then again I dont see how you have that much trouble with clothes unless you tryna squeeze into a smedium

abercrombie is even worse but nah i dont dress like that

i dunno what kind of clothes you wear but if its hard for me i know its hard for you.

wont lie slimmer dudes have better fashion. denim for example its never a problem in the waist............always the legs..........shirts........the body fits but too tight in arms or chest area.

smedium w/e you wanna call it i dress fitted. not OD tight.

i cant even run in H&M an get a cheap shirt or suttin if i wanted too so i know you cant, you know how hard XL is to find in that place?

jeans i love diesel, but man they show me no love and ZAFs (style cut) are damn near extinct

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by wj4

Asians weren't meant to be extras on 300
Thats exactly the look I'm going for. I was really really really close before I got lazy
laugh.gif
but I'm getting there
pimp.gif
breaking_barriers_runner_poster-p228049276164678981t5ta_400.jpg

z66172766.jpg

I'm tellin ya man, about 2 years ago all I need was at about 205 and need to cut like maybe 5% bodyfat and I woulda been  right there, I was looking mean back then.... then a series of unfortunate events (sickness, then laziness, then a gf) ran for about a year that prevented me from going to the gym. But I started back up at the start of the year, I've dropped nearly 15 pounds and got back to my solid physique, now I'm just working on losing a lil bit more on the gut area, and I'm back in business
pimp.gif
Maybe when my confidence goes back up i'll post pics from before (from 2 years ago) to last year (fat #@#) and a now pic just for comparison's sake.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by Derek916

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Question for the gurus. Lately I've started going heavy on my compounds (deadlifts, squats, powercleans) as they were never a crucial part of my workout until now. But today I started to get really lightheaded and after my workout I was literally on the verge of throwing up...stood over the toilet and everything but would not allow myself to yak in the locker room. Question is what causes this and is there anything I can do to prevent it from happening? I don't wanna go lighter on the workouts bc I see the progress already and I'd like to keep them as a staple.
It's about oxygen.

Are you breathing properly?
I think its this and not cooling down....you cant be lifting and than go sitting down cos you tired gotta stay up and breathe and let your heart rate go back to normal

Derek from Kennedy? Lee or Fong?

You lost some weight, nice job.

LOL I SEEN YOU AT SAC CITY ( I think)

Wait.  DaBuddhaWitJays, you from the 916?  Small ++%%%$! world

eek.gif
Yeah. Which gym do you go to the most?

Lol a lot of people from Sacramento in here, nice.
I see you over there DaBuddhaWitJays
pimp.gif
i always thought u were a frail dude
laugh.gif
, but you're lookin good in your avy pause

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

yeah iice where the hell do you find clothes
laugh.gif
he cant, im not even tryna brag about clothes not fitting but

but you cant get Fly when youre so big

Ironman2002Jamiepics%20002.jpg

some big and tall ugly jeans and he just threw on a beater because all he custom made shirts are in the cleaners at the moment

extreme but point is im not even OD huge but i know its a hassle for many people who are into weights heavy so yes ICE what do you wear??

this is actually a common discussion, like waist is fine obviousy but when it comes to the legs no love

biceps bigger than your head

man bodybuilding is outrageous
laugh.gif

dude in the white is yoked he looks tiny next to jay tho

yeah i dunno in terms of clothes i'm usually straight to be honest

jeans can be bad but i just try *#$% on before i buy if i dont know the brand/fit and im good

i try on jeans all day but still like i said waist.......then the legs.........no good obviously buying bigger waist size isnt gonna work out at all

these guys wear track suits, gym clothes and pajamas all day, not like they need to wear business casual or suits in their line of work.

so ill ask the question again iiceman when do you plan to get your Pro Card status? i just cant picture dealin with that size on a regular joe level at least get paid or sponsored so you get the money for the lifestyle and custom made clothes.

dude for me t-shirts are more annoying

either they're too tight (sometimes i like ones that fit around the arms etc. but when i don't it's hard to find em) or they aren't tight but they're too big and they kinda drape past the waist

either they're too tight (sometimes i like ones that fit around the arms etc. but when i don't it's hard to find em) or they aren't tight but they're too big and they kinda drape past the waist
i know exactly what you mean

wont lie people be tryna have jokes like im tryin too hard to show off or something  when my shirts tight but then if they are baggy on me i hate that feelin also, i hate that drape feelin

wont lie people be tryna have jokes like im tryin too hard to show off or something  when my shirts tight but then if they are baggy on me i hate that feelin also, i hate that drape feelin
yeah i get that too
laugh.gif

what kinda brands do you rock with for plain tees/v-necks? i have a hard time finding ones that fit right

doeboi- to answer your question ive never tried em, sounds strenuous and possibly an accident waiting to happen? i stick with db's in my hand and lunging on a flat surface but i guess you could give it a shot.....sounds more like 'stair climbing' than 'lunges' though i guess

jeans i love diesel, but man they show me no love and ZAFs (style cut) are damn near extinct
I have a 435 squat and diesels fit me perfect. Probably the only brand of jeans Ive spent over 200+ on that haven't ripped at the penor area. I get pretty much all my jeans from Nordstrum anyways and they will just exchange literally anything no questions asked as long as you have a receipt. I got the same pair of Joe's jeans 3 times over about 8 months from ripping, probably at least 20+ wears each time.

As far as lean in and big out, this will never be fully true because athletes will never shrink for sports. Its really all how you carry yourself any who.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I have a 435 squat and diesels fit me perfect. Probably the only brand of jeans Ive spent over 200+ on that haven't ripped at the penor area. I get pretty much all my jeans from Nordstrum anyways and they will just exchange literally anything no questions asked as long as you have a receipt. I got the same pair of Joe's jeans 3 times over about 8 months from ripping, probably at least 20+ wears each time.

As far as lean in and big out, this will never be fully true because athletes will never shrink for sports. Its really all how you carry yourself any who.

how much you squat means nothing i know a dude who can squat as much as me but has chicken legs (matter fact lifting stats dont mean much in terms of how one person looks vs another)

only diesels that really fit me well are ZAFs like stated before an they have/are phasing that style out. I even asked the dude at Diesel store in long island an he couldnt even explain to me, i was actually pissed off
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah i get that too
laugh.gif

what kinda brands do you rock with for plain tees/v-necks? i have a hard time finding ones that fit right

doeboi- to answer your question ive never tried em, sounds strenuous and possibly an accident waiting to happen? i stick with db's in my hand and lunging on a flat surface but i guess you could give it a shot.....sounds more like 'stair climbing' than 'lunges' though i guess
Gap relaxed T's are easily the best and most comfortable tees for their price out.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

how much you squat means nothing i know a dude who can squat as much as me but has chicken legs (matter fact lifting stats dont mean much in terms of how one person looks vs another)

only diesels that really fit me well are ZAFs like stated before an they have/are phasing that style out. I even asked the dude at Diesel store in long island an he couldnt even explain to me, i was actually pissed off
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What I was trying to get at is I have big legs, probably bigger than yours and I have no problem fitting into diesels.

Back
Top Bottom