Stay/Get Back In Shape.... Vol 2.0

Originally Posted by Al Audi

313redu.jpg
UPS just came

mmmmm mmmm good.
nicce!!!! i think im gonna hop on the humapro bandwagon, i use the toilet at least for times a day lol

yo brett its callled superdump, anyways take it back and get SPmax, thank me later ( creatine magnesium chelate is nice)

oh jack3d gets me limp lol so i stay away

No need for supplements or any irregular pills or powders for true body growth.

I train like I did in high school, only using food and gatorade for any help. No protein powders.

Originally Posted by Mogulson

I train like I did in high school, only using food and gatorade for any help. No protein powders.

Not everyone has bomb genes though. but I get what you mean. Did you play football or something?

Originally Posted by drock2010

Not everyone has bomb genes though. but I get what you mean. Did you play football or something?
Yes and wrestling. Plus as a full time student(a broke one that) can't really afford those supplements. I could post what I do if some of you want some help. I know so my of us want instant results, but building the your results over a long term period is better in the long run. You build an entire lifestyle based upon being healthy and in shape instead of just being big.

o GOD

here we go

buddy.............its 2011

PLENTY of ppl take supplements like ive said many legit many bs

how (&#$# old school is bs gatorade

my vitargo>gatorade

im not even gonna write an essay right now.........my genetics are great, same with plenty others on the many fitness forums, here, simply shredded etc

supplements arent magic.....they are here to enhance performance, recovery, aid in growth and are conveinent

take care and good night, the hell are you talking about instant results....who in here has said that?

were talking about supplements not aas, an even with that you still gotta put in the hard work and diet.

Originally Posted by drock2010

Genes and supplements have nothing in common.

All these preworkout supplements are a bunch of crap.

The only thing they do is make you think youre gainging an advantage and increase blood flow, which has no effect on your workout. 

Originally Posted by Al Audi

o GOD

here we go

buddy.............its 2011

PLENTY of ppl take supplements like ive said many legit many bs

how (&#$# old school is bs gatorade

my vitargo>gatorade

im not even gonna write an essay right now.........my genetics are great, same with plenty others on the many fitness forums, here, simply shredded etc

supplements arent magic.....they are here to enhance performance, recovery, aid in growth and are conveinent

take care and good night, the hell are you talking about instant results....who in here has said that?

were talking about supplements not aas, an even with that you still gotta put in the hard work and diet.
I have a lot of respect for what you say around here, but I completely disagree with what youve said.

I especially disagree with the Gatorade comment.

Gatorade and chocolate milk are incredibly useful to anyone who exercises.

btw even GATORADE has stepped it up with G Series so your cute story is null and void............

gatorade-g-series-pro-2.jpg

ill semi agree with durden on the pre workout comment...................a lot of that energy is just the 200+mg of caff.

but again even in that catergory some are great and some suck.

to each their own, things have come a long way, even whey.

(that gatorade formula you prolly drank in HS (dont know your age) is BEYOND old school)

i played HS football too...........mmmmhmmmm that powdery mix with water we use to fight over during water breaks.....memories

again good night though, time for mornin cardio while sippin my chain'd out

supplements are great.

durden ooooo god, the good ol chocolate milk post workout?

bb.com, there is a reason i dont post there.

pint of ice cream to spike insulin, them kids still do that over there too?

ill pass on gatorade...........the new G series gatorade is more respectable than the older dextrose, high fructose, maltodextrin formulas and w/e other BS is in there though.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by dgk3188

what do you guys think about jack3d? ive been cycling it...and this is my 2nd time around using, however, when i cycled off of it i was never really focusing in the gym. i feel like i had ADD and the motivation just wasn't there.

now that i'm back on it, the gym is my sanctuary...am i addicted to this stuff? will i have to depend on this for all of my lifting days?

I hear you dude.
It's a chemical compound. There HAS to be some sort of dependancy factors to it.....

You need to be stronger than the substance though 
laugh.gif
. I do a jar of it and then a month off... in that month I do my best to forget about it and just drink alot of coffee

I bought a small tub of sumperpump250 just to test it out.

Two scoops and I spent the night in the washroom...
sick.gif
 Maybe I ate something bad but I couldn't believe what it did to my body
After a while you just crave the focus it gives you. I did 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off and when I started to cycle off it was a lot easier than I thought.

Also, SuperPump
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
it's all the magnesium in it that's making you go to the bathroom so much. I finished half of my tub and went right back to jack3d. I went to go pick up this chick the first week I was using it and my car REEKED like rotten eggs just from the 5 min trip home from the gym
laugh.gif
had to take my dad's car

had to get out of bed for a minute smh

white rice> ol gatorade you were drinking back then post workout

apple pre workout with its polyphenols to boost energy and muscle strength >gatorade you prolly drank before too

if i had to choose

how much protein do you take in a day and caloric intake? ok then next how much of that is your body actually using

yea bcaa are a HUGE waste of money.........o god man.......dont compare your HS physique to the bodies we see in the fitness world and tell me supplements are pointless.

It has been a while since Durden made a typo (I see it!) btw how's beta-alanine now?.
It has been a while since Al Audi has gotten riled up (might have to check out huma pro)
It has been a while since the Giants won the World Seiries (getting ready for tomorrow's parade).
Spooky.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Where get caffeine pills. Me want. Nao.

Had a few '5-hr energy' during my fast today (only 25 cals)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have the feeling that caffeine pills are cheaper though.

chocolate milk actually does the trick and your level of sugar intake from it can be properly measured.

And same with Gatorade.

I have nothing againt those who feel the need to take supplements. Its your body. However from the time I was a child, I trained without them and over the years through research, I still grow at a good pace for myself without them.

No need for you to go off like that. I refer to my personal health goals.

I'm not a body builder, I am a athlete. I train my body to compete, not be super ripped or be large. The warriors of the old days were ripped and in shape for using what was available to them, not some chemicals tossed in a box.

If I am better at fighting than you, you drinking a pre workout drink won't make you stronger than me. Supplements don't enhance your performance at all. Physical transformation seems to be motivated amongst us as only being.....physical. But if in my mind I believe I can grow, it i is possible.

Or maybe I'm just out of my head

Well, I've never tried 5 hr energy, but I am in need of a much cheaper metabolism/energy booster that has no calories (caffeine). I'm oblivious to where the pill form can be found, though. If any of you guys could point me in the right direction that'd be helpful.

Well, I've never tried 5 hr energy, but I am in need of a much cheaper metabolism/energy booster that has no calories (caffeine). I'm oblivious to where the pill form can be found, though. If any of you guys could point me in the right direction that'd be helpful.

Always wanted to try it, but seems a little shady for me. Do this, eat 10 small meals every hour. Scary method african warriors used to use.

Always wanted to try it, but seems a little shady for me. Do this, eat 10 small meals every hour. Scary method african warriors used to use.
.... not sure if srs 
laugh.gif

If im on a cut and only consume carbs in the morning and preworkout on leg days should I consume it in other meals as well?

Back
Top Bottom