Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Immaculate conception by Luke and the Force... don't ask for the details. [emoji]128584[/emoji]

Nah there has to be a Mara Jade like character, she was way too popular to not capitalize on. Also, while it was true that Jedi can't have children, when there was an entire order, Luke being the last might have taken some liberties

Only piece of fact that debunks Rey being Ls daughter is that it's not the Jedi way. It goes against the Jedi code to have children. A la Anakin..
Luke doesn't know about that though unless he was about to smash and obi wans force ghost cock blocks him.

Kylo ren is exactly what anakin in revenge of the sith should have been. Even had the same hair

With the amount of classic Han Solo in this movie I don't need a Han Solo prequel. Especially with a different actor

Haha, I was kidding... but as I don't read the EU, I have no idea who that is!  It's all new to me! 
laugh.gif

Im calling it now

captain phasma gonna defect possibly be reys mom cuz luke a girly man and love them big yambs

Lame, Don't be so sure about Rey's lineage.

Search your feelings......or open Wookiepedia. :lol:

He's her father, search your feelings.... Why was the map of where luke was at on Jakku, why did Kylo mention not going after BB-8 to get the map because he had Rey instead when they were in the forest, why did R2 have the missing piece to the map and did not reactivate until Rey came to the resistance base, Leia's hug, the lightsaber... :wow:

Last edited:
Went to a toy-show and took a bunch of pics... wanted to share a few in here.  I'll post the rest in the toy-thread later.

23203376293_468bb16d4e_z.jpg

23830182785_79bbf19249_z.jpg

23721777732_cb3d62997b_z.jpg

23721792902_0795692b39_z.jpg

23804082646_14285846fb_z.jpg

23804068616_99064776a4_z.jpg

Last edited:

So your boy Finn isn't force sensitive that's pretty clear at this point
Story wise it wouldnt make sense for him to be force sensitive 
when we open episode 8 rey will be months into training with luke da god and finn is still in a coma

so we have finn who couldnt even beat a stormtrooper, waking up from a coma with 1.5 movies to go in the trilogy. there is no way for them to turn him into a jedi and have him grow strong enough not to get washed by any major villain. it just doesnt make sense.

also, he doesnt care about the force. my dude is just trying to smash 

View media item 1833293

:rofl: :rofl: Ford is so heartless

Daniel Craig’s ‘Force Awakens’ Cameo is Finally Revealed

And you guys saying ANH was a "standalone" film are dense as **** :lol: I guess that's why it mentions Jabba and The Clones Wars, and Anakin, and The Emporer and the Kessel run etc but never shows any of that. :lol:

Standalone. :lol: Good Lord.
All of that stuff didn't have much to do with the plot :lol: ANH had a beginning, middle, and end. The movie starts by telling us the rebels manage to steal plans on the Death Star in order for Luke to later on blow it up. They literally never show any of that either (now they're making a movie about that, was that the plan all along?). Anakin was Luke's father, that's it. Clone Wars happened in the past. The main bad guy of the movie remains Vader, emperor wasn't a must. ANH brings you in to an ongoing conflict and tells a complete story.

CP, you talking like you knew for a fact SW was definitely a trilogy back in '77 :lol: C'mon now.

Last edited:
Stay off all social networks

was at the premier last night

trying to kill time in line I decided to browse IG and search Star Wars hashtag to see other people dressed up at the movies around the country and a couple of idiots posted pictures of you know who and the outcome... I would have been 100% shocked if I never got on IG but because I knew ahead of time it kinda of was a let down but the ending was never spoiled to me so it was :smokin

Man, my crowd was [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji] ... during every cheering-moment, it was like crickets... 

Ditto. I was like man this is Star Wars. Hopefully the next 2 times I go get a live crowd.

Phasma got washed so bad. But then when you think of it Boba Fett never did jack either he just looked bad *****. Jango got all the screen glory. Hoping she's a constant in the upcoming flicks.

I can't wait to see this again.

About Kylo: his childish outbursts kinda turned me off. He was just a whiny b***** his tantrums were like ugh. He was one of those spoiled rich kids throwing a hissy fit when he didn't get his way. However it made sense in hindsight. It's like he's a Darkside try hard. But after what he did I think he finally did fully crossover. Kind of when Anakin washed the younglings in EP III, there's no going back from something like that. He'll get stronger but so will she.

When he stops Poe's laser blast tho :pimp:

Yeah that laser blast scene was hard.

Glad I'm not the only one who didn't cop to Kylo's whining. His entire character is literally a wannabe Vader, and I get he's supposed to represent a young parallel to the heroes on the path to further power, but personality wise, there's nothing redeemable or even really likeable about him at the present moment aside from his action sequences.

The whining just comes across as unwarranted no matter the circumstances/story.

But we'll see how he develops in the sequel. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom