Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ditto. I was like man this is Star Wars. Hopefully the next 2 times I go get a live crowd.

Phasma got washed so bad. But then when you think of it Boba Fett never did jack either he just looked bad *****. Jango got all the screen glory. Hoping she's a constant in the upcoming flicks.

I can't wait to see this again.

About Kylo: his childish outbursts kinda turned me off. He was just a whiny b***** his tantrums were like ugh. He was one of those spoiled rich kids throwing a hissy fit when he didn't get his way. However it made sense in hindsight. It's like he's a Darkside try hard. But after what he did I think he finally did fully crossover. Kind of when Anakin washed the younglings in EP III, there's no going back from something like that. He'll get stronger but so will she.

When he stops Poe's laser blast tho :pimp:

Man, my crowd WAS live af at the beginning... as the movie went on doe.. :x
IT was silent when..

we saw Luke at the end

Definitly feel like this is how Vaders story should have been from (Kylos story) in episode 2 and then come to be a badass in 3.

My crowd was live; from the opening screen roll to the reveal of the MF, to the first appearance of Han, to the first appearance of Leia, to
R2D2 waking up

All of these moments received applause :smokin

Last edited:
Still processing everything. I need another few viewings before I can form a real opinion.

What I ADORED was that the Stormtroopers were *$* RUTHLESS! It seemed like the whole squad was 501st.

My crowd was somewhat live as well. Folks gasped when WW appeared in the BvS trailer, every time a major character appeared there were wows and gasps, and then when Rey stole the you know what from Kylo, straight up cheers

Still processing everything. I need another few viewings before I can form a real opinion.

What I ADORED was that the Stormtroopers were *$* RUTHLESS! It seemed like the whole squad was 501st.

That opening scene with the Stormtroopers was lit to me :smokin

Just the way it was shot and how the scene felt as they were flying in.

The cinematography was excellent throughout the entire movie.

Last edited:
All the locations in this movie felt real

The characters could actually run for an extended amount of time without running into a green screen

View media item 1833293

:rofl: :rofl: Ford is so heartless

Daniel Craig’s ‘Force Awakens’ Cameo is Finally Revealed

And you guys saying ANH was a "standalone" film are dense as **** :lol: I guess that's why it mentions Jabba and The Clones Wars, and Anakin, and The Emporer and the Kessel run etc but never shows any of that. :lol:

Standalone. :lol: Good Lord.
All of that stuff didn't have much to do with the plot :lol: ANH had a beginning, middle, and end. The movie starts by telling us the rebels manage to steal plans on the Death Star in order for Luke to later on blow it up. They literally never show any of that either (now they're making a movie about that, was that the plan all along?). Anakin was Luke's father, that's it. Clone Wars happened in the past. The main bad guy of the remains Vader, emperor wasn't a must. ANH brings you in to an ongoing conflict and tells a complete story.

CP, you talking like you knew for a fact SW was definitely trilogy back in '77 :lol: C'mon now.

So Darth Vader living and flying away wasn't your first clue more was coming? :lol:

They set up empire but Star Wars ended with closure to the core plot line, blowing up the deathstar

This one leaves on a cliffhanger (almost literally)

Lame, Don't be so sure about Rey's lineage.

Search your feelings......or open Wookiepedia. :lol:

He's her father, search your feelings.... Why was the map of where luke was at on Jakku, why did Kylo mention not going after BB-8 to get the map because he had Rey instead when they were in the forest, why did R2 have the missing piece to the map and did not reactivate until Rey came to the resistance base, Leia's hug, the lightsaber... :wow:

When are you gonna step back and realize she could also be his sister, not cousin? :nerd:

They left it vague/misleading for a reason.

Underrated part of the movie was the costume and set design

New X wings
Kylos ship
Kylos mask
Snokes room
Han and Finns jacket
Bb8

All dope

They didn't do much to the Tie fighter design but releasing a bred color way for the hype beasts was cool

Did not like the way Snoke looked.

Should have been as/more sinister looking than Darth Sidious

Other than that movie was :x :pimp:

Chewie yelling when Han died seriously got me :wow: |I . Not going to lie man everyone in my theaters gasped and got the feels.

Last edited:
Daisy Ridley = a thicker version of Kiera Knightley
Now I have to see this movie.

Aint really notice all that with her in interviews and on the red carpet :nerd:
So Darth Vader living and flying away wasn't your first clue more was coming? :lol:
He took his L and he went home.

Plus I'm talking about the main plot. Not Jabba, clone wars, and Anakin. None of that was mentioned like they were huge mysteries that had to be revealed.

Last edited:
Was I the only one who thought, after learning Finn wasnt the force-sensitive we thought he'd be, he might just get killed this movie? I know the contracts with him being in the whole trilogy were leaked, but there was that little doubt that maybe Disney hit us with a curveball. Him vs Kylo Ren, no force, all alone (Rey being knocked out), I was thinking there's no way he gets out alive.

Chewie yelling when Han died seriously got me :wow: |I . Not going to lie man everyone in my theaters gasped and got the feels.

A kid legit dropped their Lightsaber when that happened......... It was dramatic like a movie within a movie

FINN was easily my favorite character

It was cool, fast paced

can't wait for BOBA FETT

Indeed... that was a very intense moment.  
I think the moment he stepped on that bridge, you could just feel something bad was gonna happen... definitely a "I have bad feeling about this" moment. 

Last edited:
Maybe Lando was serenading Princess Leia on Bespin with Colt 45 all his Plastic Furniture and Polyester clothes and they're FINN's parents

NIEN NUMB still alive

When are you gonna step back and realize she could also be his sister, not cousin? :nerd:

They left it vague/misleading for a reason.

Because her story parallels Luke's. Han and Leia only talked about Ben when the met if they had a daughter as well don't you think that would've came up in that convo about how their family came apart? Mind you this is after Han appears to tell Maz who "the girl" is.....

Back
Top Bottom