Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Movie was great. Can't wait to see again. The IMAX 3-D was the best I've ever seen on a movie. Flawless.

I don't think I've ever gone to the movies to see the same movie again but I'm considering it. I'd like to think about it for a few days and then watch it again. Don't think I can wait for a BR release.

Any thoughts on whether or not Captain Phasma will end up having an important role in the next film? Obviously she was pointless in this one, but I feel like she's introduced to us for a reason. They could have easily had just another random Storm Trooper play that role.

Any thoughts on whether or not Captain Phasma will end up having an important role in the next film? Obviously she was pointless in this one, but I feel like she's introduced to us for a reason. They could have easily had just another random Storm Trooper play that role.

I hope so... 

Why didn't they have her vs FN-2187 for that saber-battle?  
Yea Im hoping that she will be Finn's nemesis through the rest of the trilogy. 

Yes, I am 100% she will in the next movie or two. Just another seed that was planted.

Yea Im hoping that she will be Finn's nemesis through the rest of the trilogy. 

I really like that idea of having her being Finn's nemesis as it would fit with what went down in TFA. Those two need a proper battle scene where Phasma gets some revenge 1. For betraying The First Order and 2. For taking her hostage and throwing her in the trash compactor.

Last edited:

Wondering who Luke smashed tho :nerd: (if anyone)

Last edited:
Only piece of fact that debunks Rey being Ls daughter is that it's not the Jedi way. It goes against the Jedi code to have children. A la Anakin..

Last edited:
couldn't she be leia's daughter? in the canon books she has children (according to wookiepedia anyway)

They would have acknowledged her lol

Was shocked tho...only spoiler that I seen but wasn't true

Captain Phasma
mean.gif

And of course

pwpocvv09bwpvjc1xuzx.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom