Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the last jedi effect

do they even do public research there? like did they poll people and the popular vote was a solo movie?

the last jedi effect

do they even do public research there? like did they poll people and the popular vote was a solo movie?
Nah.

I feel like all of LF had this irrational defiant we're making a Han Solo movie no matter what stance. They just had it in their head this was the next move.

Nevermind, you just killed off the real Han Solo demonsteatively and in a symbolic way and doing a movie without him makes no sense.

By the time they switched directors it was too late to scrap it.

Here you go jaypesoz jaypesoz just what every Mando obsessed star wars nut needs an $8500
Swarovski Crystal bobba Fett :lol:
9mVU8v2.jpg
came across this gaudy monstrosity at Epcot last night after having a few brews and couldn't help but think of you

Here you go jaypesoz jaypesoz just what every Mando obsessed star wars nut needs an $8500
Swarovski Crystal bobba Fett :lol:
9mVU8v2.jpg
came across this gaudy monstrosity at Epcot last night after having a few brews and couldn't help but think of you

That’s crazy. I actually wouldn’t mind if they made a Fett glass figure like that TK:lol:

Nothing to wow about.

If you've see one chick and/or androgynous female dressed as a man you've seen them all.

Gonna be a losing deal for whoever does it.

Something like is a deal you offer realncreative talent or proven box office overachiever like Bay and Cameron.

I feel like Abrams has hoodwinked the industry for years now by attaching his name to a lot of successful shows and a few movies and I assume having good relations with ppl in power but I can not think of many singular creative successes he's come up with when it come to the entertainment part.

Get that money though.
sounds like something pucasfilms would do
Major studios. So I assume it's the big 5 or 4 now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom