Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lARuGgfhntJtFKscPcLH8ZKBAfMxygssrpWZBY-cBQVt1DqdxHUIToQZ9DDaGKm6vvdhqLXcaPQh_TemNOt68YB4Y52eh40dtJzvdiuCafOhYu9P4cnRU0Ejbl5vamSRmmt8=s0-d-e1-ft

Some people say the movie was too dark. So what would do you want a Vader movie about? [emoji]128529[/emoji]
Would contain at least two musical dance offs
Anybody saying this would probably want a Vader movie where he's questioning his actions, still struggling on the dark side like a beta. Flashback scene where he thinks of Padme and other lame *** ****.

This was a straight up war flick about a society under oppression. Bleak outcomes are good days. If they didn't like the mirroring of the real world oh well.

I don't want Vader movie. If he shows up on spin off movies let his presence be that Jaws or Terminator.

What exactly would two hours of Vader even be about? He's turned to dark side, he is the empires fist and hammer, what is the story to be told that hasn't been told by the Original Trilogy?

We've seen his entire backstory in the prequels. Unless they wanna do those over (which they won't), the best we can get is a obi wan spin off and him, where MAYBE him and Vader face off again but he IV made it seem this was the first time they have seen each other since Mustafar

An Ewan Mcgrrgor Obi Wan movie would be ideal

Last edited:
Some people say the movie was too dark. So what would do you want a Vader movie about? [emoji]128529[/emoji]
I'm not high, but I do find it interesting that people love dark movies in the form of fiction that was light when we were kids.

We want dark Marvel and DC movies.

I don't know,I think it's a reason why but I don't know.

Some people are dumb. We all knew going in what the basic plot for this film was going to be. The chances of everyone dying were always high. People just set themselves up for a fall.

Clone wars was way darker than this. **** it's war, decades of it, George's muppets may have let people forget that at times.

Anybody saying this would probably want a Vader movie where he's questioning his actions, still struggling on the dark side like a beta. Flashback scene where he thinks of Padme and other lame *** ****.

This was a straight up war flick about a society under oppression. Bleak outcomes are good days. If they didn't like the mirroring of the real world oh well.

says the guy who hates batman vs superman lol

I don't want Vader movie. If he shows up on spin off movies let his presence be that Jaws or Terminator.

What exactly would two hours of Vader even be about? He's turned to dark side, he is the empires fist and hammer, what is the story to be told that hasn't been told by the Original Trilogy?

We've seen his entire backstory in the prequels. Unless they wanna do those over (which they won't), the best we can get is a obi wan spin off and him, where MAYBE him and Vader face off again but he IV made it seem this was the first time they have seen each other since Mustafar

ewan doesnt look like obi wan at all. like at all. disney would have to use alecc's likeness cgi'd on ewans head in his older stages

as for what a movie about vader would be about. he still struggles with good and bad but throughout he shows the true meaning of the dark side by slaughtering innocent people and bullying his yes men like he did krennic. made krennic look like a *****. and throughout he could execute the remaining jedi that seem to pop up in every ******* new animated series. then for the finale finishing off his apprentice ahsoka once and for all

vader was perfectly written and directed in rogue one

Last edited:
I'm not talking a movie with old obi wan just pick a time during years between 3 and 4. Also the dude they cast for han don't look nothing like Harrison ford either. Ewan was the perfect obi wan.

We don't need a vader movie we've gotten alll we can from his story as main character.

Vader hunting down the last of the Jedi, killing rebels, plotting on Sidious.

Peep the Vader comic or any of the cartoons he's in.

In this sense though, it literally can just be an action flick starring Vader. I just watched The Accountant, there's the Usual Suspects and The Godfather. A Vader movie can be dope as ****.

says the guy who hates batman vs superman lol
I literally do not see the correlation between not liking the ****** poorly crafted movie BvS and not wanting a Vader movie post prequels where he's a beta still questioning himself and going through some lame emotional character arc.

I think you're ignorant on the characters of Vader, Superman, and Batman.

Unless you're talking about what I said about Rogue One and if so your post makes less sense. Again, Rogue One was great in multiple aspects. BvS was poorly written and directed. There is no comparison.

Last edited:
I'm hopeful for the Han movie because Disney and Lucasfilm are 2 for 2 right now. Plus Lord and Miller have a great track record.

Having said that, it's still not my first or even fifth choice :lol: for a spin off. I understand they need to keep it close to the original trilogy at first and can't get into the more unknown stuff just yet, but Ford is Solo for many of us, so I need to be convinced there.

The dude who they picked is a goof i am still waiting to see what hell they were thinking with him.

Last edited:
Yeah, I kind of just put the Solo movie out of my mind until it arrives.

After seeing the advancement in near flawless cgi, I'd prefer Ford reprise the role with a de-aged cgi version of him on screen :lol: That would be great.

Last edited:
I think you guys will be very happy with the Han film. I know the Ford angle will sting a little, but background wise, there's a lot there.

just saw it again. picked up on quite a bit more being the 2nd time around and having had the chance to read what some of more diehard fans brought up in this thread. enjoyed it even more this time around because of that.

walking out, someone was complaining about it being to gloomy an ending. i was thrown off by that. what was supposed to happen? maybe i misheard or misinterpreted the guy. just didn't seem to make sense.

**** it. make the new actor wear the harrison ford cgi mask throughout :lol:

childish gambino as lando is another story :x

Last edited:
I think you guys will be very happy with the Han film. I know the Ford angle will sting a little, but background wise, there's a lot there.

It ain't the background I just think the guy they cashed for Han is a cluck. I saw some movie in it where he was supposed to be from the south and dude was flat out terrible.

After Atlanta I'm all in for Donald Glover for Lando as long as they fix that hairline, Lando got that good hair ya dig

just saw it again. picked up on quite a bit more being the 2nd time around and having had the chance to read what some of more diehard fans brought up in this thread. enjoyed it even more this time around because of that.

walking out, someone was complaining about it being to gloomy an ending. i was thrown off by that. what was supposed to happen? maybe i misheard or misinterpreted the guy. just didn't seem to make sense.

would have been cool to have jyn and some of the others show up in future star wars movies but ehh no survivors was a pleasant shock to me.

alot of fans including me were hoping jyn was reys mom but oh well. that mystery shall remain a mystery still.

Back
Top Bottom