Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blu Ray announced for April 5th.

Apparently a difference in run times, from 136 minutes to 150. I assume the deleted scenes because JJ said there would be no Director's cut or anything.

So the 14 minutes are probably the scenes from the trailers that got cut.

Blu Ray announced for April 5th.

Apparently a difference in run times, from 136 minutes to 150. I assume the deleted scenes because JJ said there would be no Director's cut or anything.

So the 14 minutes are probably the scenes from the trailers that got cut.

insta copped

Tripped out when I watched Rebels and found out Sabine is/was part of Death Watch. This show is getting ******* good.

Currently watching the Mandalore saga on Clone Wars to connect the dots.

Last edited:
Think he means sacrificing himself for luke and redeeming himself

Im talking about redeeming vader as a bad *** since george lucas made him into a whiny emo brat in the prequels that was easily seduced by the dark side and slayed children

Think he means sacrificing himself for luke and redeeming himself

Im talking about redeeming vader as a bad *** since george lucas made him into a whiny emo brat in the prequels that was easily seduced by the dark side and slayed children

I get that, but you were clearly referring to the latter. Ehh, whatever.

star-wars-episode-7-is-it-finn-or-fn-2187-rey-or-rey-solo-fn-2187-i-don-t-know-wh-667297.gif

Tripped out when I watched Rebels and found out Sabine is/was part of Death Watch. This show is getting ******* good.

Currently watching the Mandalore saga on Clone Wars to connect the dots.

The Mandalore stuff is accidentally good (i really don't think they meant for it to be compelling, more as filler), especially death watch and Obi Wan/Dutchess stuff. That black machete looking lightsaber is fire. Wouldn't mind an anthology film around some of that stuff.

For anyone who reads the comics, Kanan comic and Rebels tied into each perfectly this week. They show Fenn Rau and Kanan's interaction during the Clones Wars then the episode referenced it. Disney definitely knows what they are doing.

Everyone watch this saga if you're curious about Death Watch and/or Darth Maul. Also Sabine's mother... :nerd: Straight crime boss ****. :nthat:

All available on Netflix.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Mandalore Plot" (First appearance)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voyage of Temptation"
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duchess of Mandalore"
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Corruption" (Mentioned only)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Friend in Need"
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A War on Two Fronts" (Mentioned only)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence"
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shades of Reason"
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lawless"

Last edited:
Half way through Season 3 of The Clone Wars and it is starting to get lit. Just finished the Nightsisters episode.

Battlefront II is and always will be the greatest Star Wars game ever made

Yup and knights of the old republic

But the new battlefront was just a quick cash grab. Im glad i didnt pay for it. I already maxed out at 50 and theres nothing left to unlock. Such a barebones game compared to battlefront 2.

Keeping it just about the original trilogy and not the prequels as well really limited the game

And everytime i see a stormtrooper without a helmet i wish you could shoot your own teammates

Dont get me started on everyone wanting to be a female trooper

Back
Top Bottom