Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bounty Hunter's straight and that arena level took me a long time to do on my own. First time I got frustrated and just used a cheat code lol

Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 though? Some of the greatest games i've ever played. :nthat: True classics.

LMouG0E.png

4HHuU9s.png

this was a good game

Oh my god yes! Great to know that someone remembers this game...the fighting mode was so dope

And the alternate Anakin vs Mace fight in the story 
eek.gif

Also Cin Drallig getting an appearance 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I'm actually really enjoying Battlefront. I usually only play with my friends and we have a good time. Would cream my pants if there was a Destiny-like Star Wars game (but without the flaws of Destiny). KOTOR was great, but only a single-player experience. Would prefer a game I could play alongside my friends with.

Everyone watch this saga if you're curious about Death Watch and/or Darth Maul. Also Sabine's mother... :nerd: Straight crime boss ****. :nthat:

All available on Netflix.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Mandalore Plot" (First appearance)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voyage of Temptation"
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duchess of Mandalore"
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Corruption" (Mentioned only)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Friend in Need"
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A War on Two Fronts" (Mentioned only)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Eminence"
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shades of Reason"
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lawless"

Definitely some of my favorite episodes as well. Those as well as when Darth Maul returns, the few episodes when Yodas in action (especially the last one with Darth Bane), CAD BANE (prolly in like 6 or so episodes). That's just off the top of my head though I really love the whole series except the few episodes which I suffered through with boredom.

Praying the rumor about Cad Bane being in Rouge One is true. Any updates on that? He's my favorite bounty hunter I've encountered in the SW universe.

Last edited:
Dope :pimp:

But that last one caught me off guard. Burst out laughing. I can't tell if I just got trolled or not :rofl:

They should make a Star Wars fighting game

50+ characters

Just imagine Soul Caliber 4 but with only SW characters and a Yoda who isnt broken af 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Personally, I'd love a first person, open world Star Wars. Less like the Jedi Academy game. More along the lines of KOTOR and Skyrim. Imagine finding crystals and making your own lightsaber? Learning obscure force powers? With next Gen graphics.

KOTOR was so damn good. It opened my eyes to how deep the SW lore can go(didn't read any of the books before playing). 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom