Star Wars Universe Thread: May The 4th Be With You

Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had no idea, was just reading about Adam Driver. (Kylo)

He jumped into the Marines right after 9/11 and was there for almost 3 years before he injured his back really bad. (off duty) He begged to stay, but the Military couldn't risk it, so he had to be discharged.

So now he runs a program that helps bring movies/entertainment to soldiers. He says that acting really helped him reconnect with people after feeling alone from military life to private life again.

Seriously awesome stuff. Hope he comes back with a vengeance in VIII :pimp:

Ok bro. :rofl:

CP that's really nice to hear. Would never join any military org. myself, but I have the utmost respect for people that do.

Last edited:
But when the Jedi meditates, and Maul is pacing around like a caged animal, THAT was flat out outstanding. Absolutely perfectly done. Exactly the tone that should have been used for all 3 films.

One of my favorite scenes out of all the movies. I love it.

I have never heard that stuff about Driver and i'm a fan. That's super random.

Last edited:
son is a walking swiss army knife. he had 2 blasters, a rocket launcher, a flamethrower, a jetpack, and a grappling hook and now y'all want him to wield a lightsaber?? op much lol

So hold up, son sees Mace bout to get washed by a giant space rhino, but instead of just letting it be he flies into its path, gets roughed up by it first, then takes care of it just so he could get washed really easy by Mace? The hell. These the genes they based an entire army on?

So hold up, son sees Mace bout to get washed by a giant space rhino, but instead of just letting it be he flies into its path, gets roughed up by it first, then takes care of it just so he could get washed really easy by Mace? The hell. These the genes they based an entire army on?
people in these movies do things so "cool" things happen on screen

not because it makes any logical sense 

could have been the first time fett ever had any issues using that blaster on something

he just took out the space rhino with one shot

his jetpack was his only recourse...but it was too late after a couple shots anyway

Last edited:
best thing to do when a jedi master is running at you: stand still 

he was a proud warrior
he just survived an attack by a space beast then put it down with one shot

and had no problems with this first jedi in the beginning of this longer clip...

i say: believable!

Word, next to Boba, I really like Bossk. One of the guys I'm cool with in the 501st is building a Bossk costume and I can't wait to do events with him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom