Did you like The Last Jedi?

• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also the lightsaber battle between Anakin and Obi >>>>>>>>> Rey vs Kylo

If theres one thing I love about the prequels, its the battles.

I remember watching so much extra content about the choreography and how they were going in on the work for the saber battles.

12400972_10153858019564588_6202321952931369077_n.jpg

Its the helmet, guys.

That badass helmet

You already know :nthat:

Does your daughter get scared when you put the costume/helmet on? Or does she know it's you? :lol:

She's pretty uninterested for now, but at least she's not scared. She's probably used to it though since the mannequin's in our living room and her rocker is directly opposite of it.

Gonna go for a photoshoot within the next month though and already have her Princess Leia outfit/hair buns ready :lol:

Its the helmet, guys.

That badass helmet

You already know :nthat:

Does your daughter get scared when you put the costume/helmet on? Or does she know it's you? :lol:

She's pretty uninterested for now, but at least she's not scared. She's probably used to it though since the mannequin's in our living room and her rocker is directly opposite of it.

Gonna go for a photoshoot within the next month though and already have her Princess Leia outfit/hair buns ready :lol:

Awesome dude. Looking forward to seeing that on your IG. Just added you with my new IG account. I'll let you figure out who I am lol.

disney better not run the franchise into the ground. they better slow their role. people will grow tired of it fast

they need to treat the franchise with prestige and not like marvel

I think the concern is with over saturation of Star Wars. Unfortunately, I think that's the route Disney will take after they see how much $ can be made.

disney better not run the franchise into the ground. they better slow their role. people will grow tired of it fast

they need to treat the franchise with prestige and not like marvel

It's starting to feel that way with all the damn commercials.

Also the lightsaber battle between Anakin and Obi >>>>>>>>> Rey vs Kylo

Oh yeah, by far. That's the best lightsaber battle period. The scenery with the lava, the music and you had Yoda and The Emperor going at it at the same time on another planet. Which made it even better.

Back
Top Bottom