• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First set photo
BoKOXFNIgAA5yr8.jpg

Video of the set in Abu Dhabi (which was confirmed as the first shooting location by Kathleen Kennedy this morning http://m.hollywoodreporter.com/entry/view/id/344938) and info on a contest that nets you a chance to be in Episode VII, and it also supports children's charities.

[Video][/Video]

Multiple monetary donations you can make with different gifts in return (T-shirt, Thank you card from JJ, Thank you Video from JJ, Episode VII concept art, signed Episode VII script, lightsaber hilt from the movie, advanced Episode VII screening at Lucasfilm, private advanced screening at your own hometown )

If only I had 50 Gs lying around :lol:

http://www.omaze.com/experiences/starwars-episode-vii

Still waiting for someone to wake me up and tell me all this Episode VII/Sequel Trilogy/stuff was just a dream :lol:

But it's becoming more and more real.

Last edited:

That was really, really good.
man.. this hurts me.. makes too much sense..

my childhood.. i literally would sit as a child and watch all 3 movies back to back to back.. my uncle had all the movies recorded on 1 super long VHS tape for me, so all i had to do was put it in and hit play

GARETH EDWARDS AND GARY WHITTA ONBOARD FOR STAR WARS STAND-ALONE FILM DUE DECEMBER 16TH 2016 [/SIZE=4]

In addition to the episodes of a new Star Wars trilogy, Lucasfilm and Disney have begun development on multiple stand-alone movies that will offer new stories beyond the core Saga. Gareth Edwards will direct the first stand-alone film, with a screenplay by Gary Whitta. The film is due out December 16, 2016.

Gareth Edwards blazed into the filmmaking forefront with his acclaimed work on Monsters, a film he wrote, directed and served on as cinematographer and visual effects artist. The skill and vision readily apparent in Monsters earned him the high-profile spot directing this year's smash hit Godzilla.

"Ever since I saw Star Wars I knew exactly what I wanted to do for the rest of my life - join the Rebel Alliance! I could not be more excited & honored to go on this mission with Lucasfilm, said Edwards.

Gary Whittas screenwriting credits include 2010s The Book of Eli starring Denzel Washington. He is also well known as a journalist and editor in the video game industry, as well as part of the BAFTA award-winning team on Telltale Games adaptation of The Walking Dead.

Whitta states, "From the moment I first saw the original movie as a wide-eyed kid, Star Wars has been the single most profound inspiration to my imagination and to my career as a writer. It is deeply special to me,so to be given the opportunity to contribute to its ongoing legacy, especially in collaboration with a film-maker as talented as Gareth,is literally a dream come true. I'm still pinching myself."

http://starwars.com/news/gareth-edwards-and-gary-whitta-onboard-for-star-wars-stand-alone-film.html

I guess December is the new May for Star Wars.

Don't see why they couldn't tell us the name of the movie. Don't understand why Lucasfilm is being so secretive, thought it was just Abrams :smh:

Last edited:
You know why they go with December now?

Because it's my birthday that month. :pimp:

6 days before my birthday in 2015, and 8 days before my birthday in 2016.

Thank you Star Wars. Now please incorporate the ******* EU and give me a Thrawn Trilogy for my birthday.

You know why they go with December now?

Because it's my birthday that month. :pimp:

6 days before my birthday in 2015, and 8 days before my birthday in 2016.

Thank you Star Wars. Now please incorporate the ******* EU and give me a Thrawn Trilogy for my birthday.

Dat senior discount :pimp:

I want a damn yoda origins movie. Atleast you know they couldnt possibly **** up the casting for the main star on that one :lol:

So Hasbro was instructed by Lucasfilm and Disney to cease making ALL EU action figures........... except for

Mara-sacrifice.jpg

And

Darth_Plagueis.jpg

Mara Jade and Darth Plagueis

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Whos mara jade? ***** looks hot for a drawing lol

That other guy look ******. Got a penis for a head

Last edited:

****, after watching this now i wanna reboot. From there were can get the films that cover the akward gap between  3 and 4, and we can have our spinoffs from there. The og trilogy was a classic and the prequal trilogy definietly had it's cult following (including me), but i feel like it's a whole mess now. We are already in an age of hollywood reboots, why not have Star Wars rebooted?

So this is the stunt double for Daisy Ridley (likely Han/Leias Daughter) in Episode VII [Video] [/Video]
The lightsaber fights in this are about to be :smokin

:pimp: at that leg goin straight up in the sky like that. :wow:

Skywalker indeed. (even tho she a Solo, she got Skywalker blood in here :lol: )

Atleast its further in the story and now they can go ape **** in the lightsaber duels

I had a problem with the prequels having more sword skills than the original trilogy

My ****** darth vader and obi wan could barely hold the light sabers in the original trilogy :lol:

Luke had average skills as well

hamil welded swords better in jay and silent bob strike back than in star wars lol

[quote name="John Boyega"] On Set Reads

:smokin I really think they're going to knock this thing out of the park

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom