• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

main-qimg-97b33f2b30bcf103cfa3ed6afabdfedf

Mans lived quite a life.

Clone Wars is the Palpatine series. Just finished all six seasons.
it sucks cuz dooku and palpatine got to show how sick they were with the lightsaber in the prequel trilogy and clone wars in their old age but all we got from the chosen one luke in his old age was him getting his thirst quenched by space creature milk and hologramming himself to death something old *** lo pan and egg shen did in big trouble in little china and they didnt die 🤦🏻‍♂️

I swear the hate JJ is getting undeserved. He has his many faults but didn't even have the time

There's no way he could've went with what Rian didn't establish or bother to set up.

Its as if ppl are pretending there was a clear perfect way to go and JJ was like **** that.

A lot decided SW was on a **** path after TLJ. This just went the way you predicted. False hope to think this movie could've somehow turned out great. I'll say it again, I really wish Rian Johnson was made to direct this.

[RUMOR]Darth Maul Disney Plus Show Will Reportedly Explore His Backstory

The idea that Ray Park would return as Darth Maulin Solo: A Star Wars Story is the sort of wild theory that would’ve got you laughed off social media before the Anthology movie hit theaters, and yet there he was, in all his red-and-black glory in a moment that shocked just about everyone. Especially those who weren’t aware of the character’s journey since being sliced in half in The Phantom Menace.

But ever since that surprise return, fans have been calling for more Maul – and we can’t blame them – with Park even admitting that he has tons of cool ideas for where to take the villain next. And though Lucasfilm is keeping characteristically quiet on what lies ahead for him, We Got This Covered told you a while back that a Disney Plus series is being prepped behind the scenes, one which will explore the fan favorite much more in-depth.

The more Maul, the merrier as far as I’m concerned. I might actually put him side by side to Revan, as far as best developed character(not live-action).

I think so too...Definitely up there with Raven...

They really flushed him out well in the EU...Kind of had a cringe when he turned up at the end of Solo...No faith in how they’d treat him in live action...

The more Maul, the merrier as far as I’m concerned. I might actually put him side by side to Revan, as far as best developed character(not live-action).
Yeah, it's actually very impressive how they turned things around with Maul.

And concluded it in Rebels.

Guess we'll just get the live action of that now.

I mean I'll watch a Maul show but you would think they'd angle to push him in to the Obi-Wan series.

I would want that honestly. But Disney gon Disney.

I agree with this!

Didn’t they cover Maul’s backstory in the Clone Wars CG animated series??

Not fully. He was given to Palpatine by his Nightsister mother who wanted a better life for him and something other than living in poverty in their matriarchal society. Little did she know he might have been better off on Dathomir with his siblings in his village.

Not fully. He was given to Palpatine by his Nightsister mother who wanted a better life for him and something other than living in poverty in their matriarchal society. Little did she know he might have been better off on Dathomir with his siblings in his village.

Yeah, Maul in Clone Wars was probably a span of couple of weeks, maybe months. And his two Rebels appearances were during his final days. For his own show, I wanna see Full on Sith-mode Marlo Stanfield with a lightsaber out here. That’s Prime Maul right there. Straight ruthless:lol:

I think the only way the majority of fans that hated last jedi would have accepted rise of skywalker is if they somehow brought luke back to life and redeemed his character by saving rey from palpatine. and not force ghost luke. luke in the flesh. hey they got rey and kylo bringing each other back to life anything was possible.

but i think jj didnt have the balls to undo what rian johnson ****** up. maybe its an unwritten law among directors.

kathleen kennedy was gonna die on either hill regardless. I guess she didnt want that harsh smoke from women empowerment groups for having a guy once again save the girl.

but really this was supposed to be the end of the skywalker legacy so when they had rey adopt the skywalker name they kinda just made it more stupid. they shoulda just had rey say her name was rey. just rey

They need to give finn his own trilogy. have him go on a journey to find his origin and on the way he find his long lost dad hiding in a cave. mace windu,. and mace trains him to be a jedi. rehash i know but **** make the rehash right this time. then we find out rey turned to the darkside and is carrying out her granddads plan and finn has to stop her with the help of ezra and kylo ren cuz nothing makes any ******* sense anymore in this brand 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think the only way the majority of fans that hated last jedi would have accepted rise of skywalker is if they somehow brought luke back to life and redeemed his character by saving rey from palpatine. and not force ghost luke. luke in the flesh. hey they got rey and kylo bringing each other back to life anything was possible.

but i think jj didnt have the balls to undo what rian johnson ****ed up. maybe its an unwritten law among directors.

kathleen kennedy was gonna die on either hill regardless. I guess she didnt want that harsh smoke from women empowerment groups for having a guy once again save the girl.

but really this was supposed to be the end of the skywalker legacy so when they had rey adopt the skywalker name they kinda just made it more stupid. they shoulda just had rey say her name was rey. just rey

They need to give finn his own trilogy. have him go on a journey to find his origin and on the way he find his long lost dad hiding in a cave. mace windu,. and mace trains him to be a jedi. rehash i know but **** make the rehash right this time. then we find out rey turned to the darkside and is carrying out her granddads plan and finn has to stop her with the help of ezra and kylo ren cuz nothing makes any ****ing sense anymore in this brand 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'll roll with this and say that Kylo Ren is resurrected from the 'dead' and is literally the 'Rise of Skywalker'. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just got out of my second watching. I always need a second viewing to really form an opinion.

This movie was pretty great. It’s third best after Revenge of the Sith and Rogue One.

Not that it didn’t have a million things i disagree with having read probably almost every Star Wars book out there...but it was certainly a pretty enjoyable watch.

They didn’t make Finn act corny and didn’t pander too much to overt feminism etc. Personally not a big fan of the see through space and hang with each other power they’ve randomly been given and other stuff. Also, felt like the speed of the lightsaber battles is stilll way too slow. It should be much more superhuman looking speed. A lot of other things to pick apart but it was actually a fairly enjoyable movie by Star Wars standards.

All that said give me six months and I can easily write a more interesting trilogy using Darth Bane and the brotherhood etc story line.

I think there were actually tons of interesting easter eggs in this on the second watch. A lot of references and tie in to books and such. Didn’t make it clear but it sounded like the Emperor truly was the result of the Bane line of Sith...which i liked.

Watched it for the third time this weekend. Definitely in my top 5.

ESB
ANH
Rogue One
RotJ
ROS

Yes, it moved quickly.
Yes, it had things I may not agree with.
Yes, an extra hour to develop stuff would have been great.
Yes, Finn felt like a throwaway at the end.
Yes, there really wasn't any cohesion between scenes and it was kind of mashed together.

However... it was easily the best of the new trilogy and had elements I've been wanting for YEARS in visual form. Korriban (idgaf if they call it Xerxes, Moraban, or whatever -- it was Korriban) was fantastic. Yellow saber? Sign me all the way up. WEDGE MOTHER ******* ANTILLES SHOWING UP? GIMMIE A HELL YEAH.

The first 40 minutes pretty much existed to retcon TLJ. That's fine. Nothing of importance was lost. After that, it was just a fun ride of everything that makes Star Wars great.

If you went into ROS expecting some sort of standalone masterpiece I can understand being upset. I didn't, and enjoyed myself greatly.

6/8.

Back
Top Bottom