Stanford University

laugh.gif
NTers bag nothing but dimes?

Originally Posted by MvP07

on a non-related note, Stanford student population is so diverse it is like the united nation..... F**** awesome
pimp.gif

I think that is more important than a superficial s**. When I was in Penn State last year, most of the population is only based on one race and the rest is an out cast. Now that I am at UMD, it is a little better and you get a sense of community, you learn a lot by being around different cultures and background.... That is what college is all about. Looks are looks, chicks are everywhere.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ohio State University is a melting pot for culture differences (50% female)
pimp.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by curt2121

i did a double take when I saw this thread title. I clicked being worried it would be someone I know and sure enough I know one of them. But those are FAR from the best we have to offer (no I will not load this with fb pics for the beasts). The thing about it is that our best can hang in with the best elsewhere, but we just don't have a high number of those. Most girls here aren't concerned with looks. IF they took that extra 15 minutes in the morning to do something with themselves, things could be a lot better, but it just isn't a priority when they're chasing their PhD, MD, JD, MBA, etc

Is one of them class of 2010 and have the initials A.H.?

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lies, you all know damn well if they posted on NT, their profiles will get more views than google overnight. Sure they're not all that , but this is Stanford. You'd expect much less. It's clear that most of ya'll haven't been to no other colleges besides your local Community College with all those Video Vixens.

im sorry but my junior college is gettin on that . worth a shot tho

i came expecting to see something serious. you can go to Walmart and see those kinda chicks. I'm the type of guy that needs to be impressed.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Stanfurd girls suck. You smokin OP

But..Berkeley isn't much better (Bear Goggles) and neither is my school (Triton Eye)
Davis
pimp.gif
. Aggie vision looks pretty good ...
pimp.gif

Ohio State is usually the largest University in the country (sometimes slipping to number two behind Texas), so it's pretty much impossible not to find gorgeous girls. When you've got a sample size of 26k+ you're always going to be in good shape.
devil.gif
pimp.gif

How does your school stack up. When I visited Stanford, I wasn't impressed. I know I am there for my mental but the physical ALWAYS enhances the mental
happy.gif
laugh.gif

CreekShow wrote:
Damn man if you think thats good
grin.gif
You should check out some of the girls at my school

UNC and Duke has to have the worst chicks outta all of colleges in NC

them #+**%$@ is basic.

they the type of chick you look at on the train & ask yourself would you beat..

just cause you say yes don't mean they look good.

Back
Top Bottom