Stanford University

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Those chickens aint clucking.
Yep, and some of them are !$#$-a-doodling.
roll.gif

the asian girl above Jose is not that bad looking.

can't see the body, because she's throughly being covered by 1/2 of the bash brothers.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

laugh.gif
Berkeley and Duke have worse to offer.

laugh.gif

nah there are some cuties that go to Duke. A school that I haven't seen any cute shorties at is Northwestern
sick.gif

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

the asian girl above Jose is not that bad looking.

can't see the body, because she's throughly being covered by 1/2 of the bash brothers.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

All colleges have hot girls, those girls tho are mas-o-manos. And yest their volleyball team is very nice.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Much better than I expected, I thought they would be ugly with 4 inch thick bifocals.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I would have studied harder in H.S. if I knew...

n755370170_4709228_8718.jpg

n1046040009_8602_7074.jpg
canseco.jpg

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

By no means am I saying they are
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Yes, they're just average. But if you've walked through an ivy league or high ranked university, most of the chicks are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I can't speak for all Ivy Leagues...

But the girls at UPenn are
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We were visiting a friend who works near the campus so we decided to walk through. Everywhere you turn there were pretty white girls, black, Indian, Asian, etc. Was not expecting that from an Ivy league campus.
Co-sign. It is considered the "party school" of the Ivy League so that contributed to a lot more of the attractive girls going there.

LMAO .. those girls are marginal at best .. your standards are all jacked up or you are un attractive as hell my man ..

FUGLY!!!!

i did a double take when I saw this thread title. I clicked being worried it would be someone I know and sure enough I know one of them. But those are FAR fromthe best we have to offer (no I will not load this with fb pics for the beasts). The thing about it is that our best can hang in with the best elsewhere, butwe just don't have a high number of those. Most girls here aren't concerned with looks. IF they took that extra 15 minutes in the morning to dosomething with themselves, things could be a lot better, but it just isn't a priority when they're chasing their PhD, MD, JD, MBA, etc

Back
Top Bottom