Stanford University

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Blue Chalk before that dude got shot use to be poppin, I'd tell chicks I went to Stanford
smile.gif

laugh.gif
now its b412 huh?

Stanfurd girls suck. You smokin OP

But..Berkeley isn't much better (Bear Goggles) and neither is my school (Triton Eye)

ummmm.... am i missing something? I thought for sure i was coming in here to see some good looking chickas

Before I entered NYU I thought it was going to be lame because the people that I knew that were going were pretty wack. Freshmen orientation taught me a lot,some of the best life lessons have come from freshmen orientation.

BTW to the OP, Ivy league schools & Private schools have hot chicks too, lots of em.

Originally Posted by curt2121

i did a double take when I saw this thread title. I clicked being worried it would be someone I know and sure enough I know one of them. But those are FAR from the best we have to offer (no I will not load this with fb pics for the beasts). The thing about it is that our best can hang in with the best elsewhere, but we just don't have a high number of those. Most girls here aren't concerned with looks. IF they took that extra 15 minutes in the morning to do something with themselves, things could be a lot better, but it just isn't a priority when they're chasing their PhD, MD, JD, MBA, etc
eyes.gif
Oh shut up. It doesn't matter how much success youhave if you have no one to share it with.

on a non-related note, Stanford student population is so diverse it is like the united nation..... F**** awesome
pimp.gif

I think that is more important than a superficial s**. When I was in Penn State last year, most of the population is only based on one race and the rest is anout cast. Now that I am at UMD, it is a little better and you get a sense of community, you learn a lot by being around different cultures and background....That is what college is all about. Looks are looks, chicks are everywhere.

Originally Posted by curt2121

i did a double take when I saw this thread title. I clicked being worried it would be someone I know and sure enough I know one of them. But those are FAR from the best we have to offer (no I will not load this with fb pics for the beasts). The thing about it is that our best can hang in with the best elsewhere, but we just don't have a high number of those. Most girls here aren't concerned with looks. IF they took that extra 15 minutes in the morning to do something with themselves, things could be a lot better, but it just isn't a priority when they're chasing their PhD, MD, JD, MBA, etc
nah more like the dudes at stanford look like a bunch of corkys and urkels so they aint got anyone to impress.

Originally Posted by xanadu one

original post = fail

badly.

and i'm not sorry.
yeah i was scrolling down wondering where the hype was. seriously not thread-worthy

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Lowered-Expectations-Prius.jpg

laugh.gif

The theme just played in my head when I saw the pic.

Loooowered Expectaaaations.
laugh.gif
Doesn't the guy touch some barbwire or something likethat in the outro vid too?

Check out the TNN logo in the corner too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by Lazy B

laugh.gif
Berkeley and Duke have worse to offer.

laugh.gif

nah there are some cuties that go to Duke. A school that I haven't seen any cute shorties at is Northwestern
sick.gif
you go to vanderbilt don't you?

laugh.gif
at dude thinking no fine girls go to prestigious schools.

Back
Top Bottom