stale swishers unappreciation...

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by Yoda

DearWinter219 wrote:

^Wrong. Rolling and lighting a blunt is better than bongs and other accessories. Why?! The process, technique, and experience of it all, duh
pimp.gif

Homey, whats wrong to you ain't wrong to someone else.

Theres nothing that compares to seeing a beautifully rolled L..One that you put your time into and all that..

But theres nothing like taking all of 35 seconds to pack a bowl and get ripped. Or making a bong turn milky white then clearing it in one shot...Then
you're goin' night night after that rip.
Get me wrong, you mustn't. All that other stuff IS cool.... but smoking a blunt is smoking a blunt. There are no social substitutes. Sure, there are more efficient ways to achieve a lack of sobriety, but none are as... worthy. What's better than driving down the highway at night with a good CD on and a lit dro bleezy (on your way to get some of course
pimp.gif
).... Honestly?

Agree to disagree...but I'll smoke to that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Rolling up makes it worthwhile IMO... MAN... I need a blunt! I been sitting on this last vicoden all day cuz I never pop pills w/o chiefing. This drought is a %%++! fam
smh.gif

im tryna say that i never heard of a swisher in my life.
I definitely find that hard to believe... just start with these then.

Flavor-Swisher.jpg

yoo where can i find those!?

DEF UNAPPRECIATED!
It is the absolute WORST feeling to know you are about to roll the best bleezy O.A.T., then open the pack and get swisher guts all over your lap. I'vepeformed surgery MANY TIMES... LMFAO/SMH

But I have a question: What is a dutch? I'm sure it's a brand, but we haven't been introduced. I've seen all kinds/flavors/sizes of
Optimos (Grape FTW)
pimp.gif

Swishers
Phillies
Garcia Vegas (if ONLY they weren't so hard to work with, and I could get them more fresh)
Never actually seen anything called a Dutch. (Mind you, normally when I go to the head shop, I'm not doing too much looking)
Any SoCal heads seen any around? I'll have to keep an eye out...

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

tequila flavored are the worst ive ever had those and peach

shut your god damn mouth, peach swishers are crack rocks cleverly disguised as a cigarillo

tequila and menthol flavored swishers are bunz though, so nasty

edit:

Originally Posted by kidposite

step your game up

volcano.jpg

if a nig had 5 bills like that, i would

cant stand em
smh.gif
, nh but i just usually lick em and theyre good to go.

swishers FTW, i dont care what n's say, all i chief is blunts.

I use it all.

Blow in the stale swisher moist the %@+@ up with your hot breath.

Bay Area NT session? I got dub on it
laugh.gif
(recession)

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

Bay Area NT session? I got dub on it
laugh.gif
(recession)

[Clay Davis]shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit[Clay Davis]

lets do it, ill match
laugh.gif

Purple Heart got that piff this week too
nerd.gif

Dutches ftw. Swishers burn to fast. Im not gonna say im a pro at twisting but (all i ever use are dutches) but couldnt you just apply the whole blunt with somesaliva? works with dutches lol

Originally Posted by kidposite

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

I've always wondered who the people were that actually smoke the tobacco in swishers.

Save your lungs and your....tobacco. Buy yourselves one of these, it's WELL worth the money.
41kK9C5dFxL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/HI-...qid=1228160797&sr=8-1

step your game up

volcano.jpg
I'll rather save $300 and pass on the novelty of having my smoke in a bag. Not to mention you have to replace the bags which are prettyexpensive.

Plus that particular brand vap I posted has a built in fan that not only cools the little smoke there is, but there is also no need for suction.
The vap does all the work for you. Just put it in your mouth and you'll get smoke in your mouth.

Back
Top Bottom