stale swishers unappreciation...

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I'm saving up for an Illadelph bong. Google it. Amazing stuff.
consider a ROOR also, quite expensive thoughbut worth it, but you cant go wrong with illadelph
pimp.gif

consider a ROOR also, quite expensive thoughbut worth it, but you cant go wrong with illadelph
pimp.gif

I love my black label.. I think i may get my girl the pink label for her bday.... But I'm also thinking about copping that illadelph you canthrow in the freezer.

Flavored Swishers FTL, first off yall should be pulling that 2nd paper off yall 'gars in the first place. Dont do it for me, do it for your lungs. Oncethat 2nd paper is gone there is no reason to buy the flavored kind

BUT

Swishers > Dutchies , Vegas, &
sick.gif
Phillies

As far as the topic, Definitely Unappreciated. Buying blunts in the hood FTW, boxes be barely lasting through the day
laugh.gif

But yo, if you get a stale swisher all you really need to fix it is some hotass breath
laugh.gif
fareal tho' im serious some hot breath will take the stalestswisher and make it quite workable.

If I had my own place or if my parents were super lax about me tokin', I woulda bought either a ROOR, Illadelph, or a WeedStar..

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by kidposite

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

I've always wondered who the people were that actually smoke the tobacco in swishers.

Save your lungs and your....tobacco. Buy yourselves one of these, it's WELL worth the money.
41kK9C5dFxL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/HI-...qid=1228160797&sr=8-1

step your game up

volcano.jpg
I'll rather save $300 and pass on the novelty of having my smoke in a bag. Not to mention you have to replace the bags which are pretty expensive.

Plus that particular brand vap I posted has a built in fan that not only cools the little smoke there is, but there is also no need for suction.
The vap does all the work for you. Just put it in your mouth and you'll get smoke in your mouth.

No odor, right?

SWISHERS FTL....

*+*@* are straight tobacco-tasting and harsh like $!+$....but...they burn evenly.

some of the hardest to roll-n-licc janks out there.

im a dutch man..taste hella betterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

SWISHERS ARE GOOD WORK THO

NON-FLAV

CAN TASTE WHATS INSIDE

BUT VAPORS & BONGS ARE THE RIGHT WAY THO

HAD A TWO BOWL HITS LAST NIGHT & COULDNT EVEN ROLL UP A DUTCH WAS TOOOOO GONE

ooohhh Vapors
pimp.gif
maybe when the cash flow is right we'll upgrade. We need somethin new.

laugh.gif
at this turnin into a what your favorite piece post

not havin cake for a vap or volano ftl

edited....eNPHANs right, im not tryin to lock my own post
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom