stale swishers unappreciation...

Originally Posted by quik1987

Can someone teach me how to roll a swisher or a dutch? I only know how to do backwoods lol.

what.....the....
nerd.gif
? What kind of tomfoolery do we have here!? This remindsme of SSJ-Goten not being able to fly for some reason
smh.gif

whats really good with out of state weed, do you guys outside of Cali/Oregon really have it as bad as it's generally perceived around here?

[devin] so what u gonna do when u wana go home and u wana smoke weed but ya reefers all gone and somebody had the nerv to take ther herb out my doobie ashtraywhy they do me that waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy[/the dude]

man i hate this thread right now im tryin to stop

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

E-Z splits ftw
pimp.gif

I got a black label roor... but nothin like rolling up a swish @ 4 20

Nothin' like rollin' up on 4/20 even if you've got a ROOR?

I'd definitely take the ROOR over a blunt, ANY day of the week if I had one.

Originally Posted by retepelnart

im guessing a swisher is a philly/dutch?
That's kinda like saying "I'm guessing a reebok is a addidas/nike". All three are types of inexpensive cigarillos. Duthes arenatural leaves so they are harder to "train" but burn slower, MUCH slower. Swishers are easier to roll than natural leaf cigars because theydon't have veins, but they burn faster. Phillies seem to have more paper than swishers, so they burn a lil slower at the expense of pumping moresmoke-from-paper into your lungs while chiefing.

Personally, I'd rather a honey dutch, a garcia y vega, or a chocolate philly over any kind of swisher.... but I smoke more swishers than any other type of'gar.

I totally feel you OP

White Owls FTW(foil fresh).

Yeah I bought I pack of swishers from one of dem bodega joints last week...tell me why these were so stale, they cracked in half as soon as I unwrapped theplastic....SMH

I totally feel you OP

Yeah I bought I pack of swishers from one of dem bodega joints last week...tell me why these were so stale, they cracked in half as soon as I unwrapped theplastic....SMH

I totally feel you OP

I totally feel you OP

alright there's mad hostility in this thread so ima just lay my opinon down and leave.

vaporizer > any sort of piece other than your basic pipe > any sort of blunts > any sort of papers.

oh and is swisher rillos and swisher sweet XL are
pimp.gif
but the regular blunts are wack, i'll take a white owl in the tube all day.

I'd definitely take the ROOR over a blunt, ANY day of the week if I had one.

Trust me the roor gets plenty burn.. but the girl doesn't like hitting it.. so i usually end up rolling at least one a day
laugh.gif

^Wrong. Rolling and lighting a blunt is better than bongs and other accessories. Why?! The process, technique, and experience of it all, duh
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by retepelnart

im guessing a swisher is a philly/dutch?
That's kinda like saying "I'm guessing a reebok is a addidas/nike". All three are types of inexpensive cigarillos. Duthes are natural leaves so they are harder to "train" but burn slower, MUCH slower. Swishers are easier to roll than natural leaf cigars because they don't have veins, but they burn faster. Phillies seem to have more paper than swishers, so they burn a lil slower at the expense of pumping more smoke-from-paper into your lungs while chiefing.

Personally, I'd rather a honey dutch, a garcia y vega, or a chocolate philly over any kind of swisher.... but I smoke more swishers than any other type of 'gar.

im tryna say that i never heard of a swisher in my life.

Rolling up makes it worthwhile IMO... MAN... I need a blunt! I been sitting on this last vicoden all day cuz I never pop pills w/o chiefing. This drought is a %%++! fam
smh.gif

im tryna say that i never heard of a swisher in my life.
I definitely find that hard to believe... just start with these then.

Flavor-Swisher.jpg

Originally Posted by quik1987

Can someone teach me how to roll a swisher or a dutch? I only know how to do backwoods lol.

what.....the....
nerd.gif
? What kind of tomfoolery do we have here!? This reminds me of SSJ-Goten not being able to fly for some reason
smh.gif

frown.gif

this conversation took a turn real quick
laugh.gif

its all preference though, some people dont like continuous burning with "cigars", and find it harsh on the throat, while with "waterpipes" you get smoother hits, but carrying it around can get you in trouble

so its up to the person

^Wrong. Rolling and lighting a blunt is better than bongs and other accessories. Why?! The process, technique, and experience of it all, duh
pimp.gif

Homey, whats wrong to you ain't wrong to someone else.

Theres nothing that compares to seeing a beautifully rolled L..One that you put your time into and all that..

But theres nothing like taking all of 35 seconds to pack a bowl and get ripped. Or making a bong turn milky white then clearing it in one shot...Thenyou're goin' night night after that rip.

Originally Posted by Yoda

pimp.gif

Homey, whats wrong to you ain't wrong to someone else.

Theres nothing that compares to seeing a beautifully rolled L..One that you put your time into and all that..

But theres nothing like taking all of 35 seconds to pack a bowl and get ripped. Or making a bong turn milky white then clearing it in one shot...Then you're goin' night night after that rip.
Get me wrong, you mustn't. All that other stuff IS cool.... but smoking a blunt is smoking a blunt. There are no social substitutes. Sure,there are more efficient ways to achieve a lack of sobriety, but none are as... worthy. What's better than drivingdown the highway at night with a good CD on and a lit dro bleezy (on your way to get some of course
pimp.gif
).... Honestly?

Back
Top Bottom