stale swishers unappreciation...

nobody buys original flavor blunts cause they taste like pure !*%%.
indifferent.gif
reg all day. sometimes i cop strawberry tho.

but yeah... i always ask the dude behind the counter to give me fresh blizzos straight from the box.
pimp.gif

stale ones i just breath and huff and puff on it till its kinda moist and movable.
laugh.gif
the ez blunt splitter is mos def a life saver.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I find singles to suffer less from stalage
yep yep...

stale vegas and dutches have caused me more than enough rage for one lifetime.But a stale swisher is a cakewalk. You just have to lick that +$*#+ A LOT andbreak it sloooooooooooooooooooowly....

Swishers suck! I remember being in Vegas for a month and thats all they had.

White Owls & Zig-Zags FTW!

unapperciated...thats why I always go to the local gas station where everyone buys em cuz then I know they are fresh for sure.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

yo i heard grape swishers kill!

dip it in pro-meth then cut and stuff should be good to go

Strawberry Swishers, and Peach Opti's FTW. Lean blunts are cooooo
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by nosoLe

That's why you don't buy em' stale yo!
indifferent.gif
And you say that like fam walked in the store like,"Aye lemme get 2 swishers for a dollar!"...."what kind?".... "Uh... Hmmm... uh, how about onestrawberry aaaaaaaaaaand.....uh.......and a stale one."

Can someone teach me how to roll a swisher or a dutch? I only know how to do backwoods lol.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by Tyson Mayweather

sick.gif
@ flavored wraps.

Tastin the quality Kush > "OMG IZ THIS STRAWBERRY?!"

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

how many times have you smoked before?
nobody buys original flavor blunts cause they taste like pure !*%%.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
how many times have YOU smoked before???
you must blow on that bammer weed if you smoke flavored blunts
laugh.gif

bay area grapes + regular sweet =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^any kind of tobacco product is going to alter the taste a good deal, flavored or none flavored.

Oh yea and the best tasting strains are Raspberry Kush and Orange Crush imo
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I feel your pain my friend. That's one of the biggest letdowns. I check those before I check my order from the drive thru.

Originally Posted by FifthName

Originally Posted by SpuddyGuNz

^

(shameless plug ) I got ez-splits all day 5$ shipped hit me...

N no one is seeing me on twisting anything dutches (vanilla), sweets (original unless im forced to smoke some hay), vegas (pops ftw), whatever it is its gonna be a perfecto everytime bet that..

Dudes like you are the worst. "YOOO LET ME TWIRL NOONE IN THIS CAR CAN C ME. IT'S A PEARL EVERYTIME!!!"

Noone cares homie. I hate when im twistin up and the dude that didnt even throw 5 asks me to let him twist
indifferent.gif

Cats like you is the slowest most incompetant set of lips fingers to ever touch cigarillos, ol "
frown.gif
we got any more dutches?" lookin boy. Salty at the broher who twistingthem thangs on the under for no reason type dude. Come on fam im a humble dude fall back with all that heat starin at the computer screen like
mad.gif
n %%%%. Hate the game homie
pimp.gif

Bongs and Bowls FTW.

I started smoking from blunts, so every once in a while...and I mean ONCE IN A WHILE, a blunt is nice to sit back and just take to the face..

Originally Posted by FifthName

^

(shameless plug ) I got ez-splits all day 5$ shipped hit me...

N no one is seeing me on twisting anything dutches (vanilla), sweets (original unless im forced to smoke some hay), vegas (pops ftw), whatever it is its gonna be a perfecto everytime bet that..

Dudes like you are the worst. "YOOO LET ME TWIRL NOONE IN THIS CAR CAN C ME. IT'S A PEARL EVERYTIME!!!"

Noone cares homie. I hate when im twistin up and the dude that didnt even throw 5 asks me to let him twist
indifferent.gif

Cats like you is the slowest most incompetant set of lips fingers to ever touch cigarillos, ol "
frown.gif
we got any more dutches?" lookin boy. Salty at the broher who twisting them thangs on the under for no reason type dude. Come on fam im a humble dude fall back with all that heat starin at the computer screen like
mad.gif
n %%%%. Hate the game homie
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

How you gonna say noone can c u when it comes to twirlin anything, and then say you're a humble dude.
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom