SPUMC Thread - RIP STAN LEE - ACROSS THE SPIDERVERSE out now

HOW WAS SPIDERMAN:HOMECOMING?

• It's a Masterpiece!!! (kiLLerisLame was right)

Votes: 46 26.3%
  • Not the Best but Top 5 Easily (like Lebron)

Votes: 44 25.1%
  • Above Average, Maybe Top 10 (butF4notBYKE)

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • Average (like Duff and Milana and M5s)

Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Terrible (this will get 1 vote and it's from AmeL w/ another L)

Votes: 8 4.6%

• Total voters
Spider-Man : Homecoming up to 861 million WW! About to surpass GOTG2 (863 WW) any day now as the 5th biggest movie of the year and number 1 comic book movie.

874 MILLION! Officially 4th highest grossing movie of the year.

66EB47B9-C4C1-4C41-B764-9C52D8B268A0.jpeg

Attachments

• 91E47779-6C38-44DF-AFAA-8B9C4F075FB9.jpeg
    91E47779-6C38-44DF-AFAA-8B9C4F075FB9.jpeg
    410.3 KB · Views: 7
Didn't know despicable me 3 did numbers like that. Never heard of wolf warrior 2. Must be a Chinese movie.

so when i re watched it again... i realized something, the suit had an "instant-kill" mode, the hell?! why would tony give him that option in the first place? Does Iron man have an instant kill mode? we've never even gotten a hint of that in all his movies

so when i re watched it again... i realized something, the suit had an "instant-kill" mode, the hell?! why would tony give him that option in the first place? Does Iron man have an instant kill mode? we've never even gotten a hint of that in all his movies

Who knows what Iron Man is doing when no one is looking.

You thought creating the War Machine armor was a fluke?

First movie he's killing terrorists. During Avengers he was unprepared for an alien invasion.

I'm pretty sure every armor's A.I. program had an instant kill mode just in case :lol:

Your post reminded me of interrogation mode though :rofl: :rofl:

So it wasn't only me thinking this. :lol:
**** is wild :lol:

Like "And the top grossing movies of 2018, all grossing a billion dollars or more are Avengers: Infinity War, Fantastic Beasts 2, Black Panther, Battle Bear 6, Incredibles 2, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Mission Impossible 6....."

The **** is a Battle Bear?

Back
Top Bottom