Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If those bikers where a biker gang like the media is making them out to be then the dude in the RR wouldn't be breathing, that's correct
Bruh i've been readin your post and by that I can tell your a stuntrider. Im a dragracer  myself and haven't street rode in yrs because of stuff like this.Anyways man you me truficc and a copule other guys in here live in a real world.Look at the majority of the guys on here defending the RR have over 10-15 thousand post on a sneaker site so now I see why they say some of the close minded things that they say.Anyways Bruh we are fighting a loosing case here with close minded pepole that live on the internet.Keep doing you and please ride safe in them streets im out can't take closed minded negative idiot comments in here.

You're just a biased biker nothing more nothing less.

100 + bikers doing stunts where they aren't suppose to and breaking laws can be scary for a driver. That is not the norm.
Plus there are NUMEROUS videos of them being reckless, attacking folks vehicles for nor eason, driving on sidewalks, etc.

Their rep speaks for themselves. The rangerover didn't and shouldn't have to stop.

After he hit the bike he calmly sat still until he was surrounded by 100+ bikes . "You trap a lion in a corner and you expect.... "

Then multiple people got off of their bikes and approached the vehicle. Everyone should've calmly sat their *** down or continued with the ride.

Then the grey area. There is evidence of an attacked back window, side window, and tires slashed but you're trying to argue the bikers didn't do it, when there are screen shots of members admitting they did do exactly that before he took off.

I don't know what to tell you.

you keep talking about the law like this country's laws are worth the paper it's written on. Rosa Parks broke laws. **** this racist country and their racist laws but you are all cacs so you wouldn't know
how did you even manage to pass 2nd grade 

:rofl: The law for traffic is with 0% doubt for everyone's safety and comfort.

There's no civil rights to be battled by breaking traffic laws. jesus christ. :x

you keep talking about the law like this country's laws are worth the paper it's written on. Rosa Parks broke laws. **** this racist country and their racist laws but you are all cacs so you wouldn't know
People that think they're above the law get ran over and then charged with a felony. I hope you're next fool

you sound like cacs that side with stormfront members with the views you express. lol and the ones trying to talk tough to me come and do it to my face and I'll give you a whipping that your parents should've done
roll.gif

Black girl online?
laugh.gif

OK

Just called my cousin who lives in N.Carolina. Asked him if he's heard of trufiction. He's never heard of you.
He's not lying he is an og member on bgol. Also OG ATL rider and cool peeps

How do you get that from cac?

WAMR?

I have never heard of this before.

It's a popular prison term in the Midwest, Ohio specifically, and parts of Western NY that Aryans have adopted. Sort of like how brothers call each other the N word.

you sound like cacs that side with stormfront members with the views you express. lol and the ones trying to talk tough to me come and do it to my face and I'll give you a whipping that your parents should've done
Meet me on the West Side Hwy right before the GWB exit, make sure you're riding your bike

Come and say that to me on our rides when we hit all the projects in Atl, or when we hit Chi Town with my Homie Big Gig's chapter. lol kids acting tough on a soft forum
These soft *** feeling on the sleeve mofos wouldn't last 10 minutes on bgol.

Read through some pages on here and ninjahood and goldenchild are on the money.

Never honk your horn at a bunch of goons on bikes that think they own the road. By honking the horn you are escalating the situation and potentially starting a confrontation. Then, you should always control your vehicle so you shouldn't rear end someone no matter what. That's the first rule of driving a vehicle, always control your vehicle.

Next, it doesn't matter whether there is 1 person or 500, whether they have criminal records or not, it does not justify leaving the scene of an accident and possibly killing bikers because "they look scary".

So no, you don't have the right to kill people because they "look scary" or "look like they want trouble", nor is it justified. :smh:

my man you are so on point if that was the case with this situation...but it isnt. they didnt let him drive by them....you mean to tell me if you can honk your horn at a group of cars that might double park infront of you in a single lane street, then u shouldnt honk at a group of bikers covering all lanes and doing what they want with the road while you may have some important things to attend just because hey, they look like goons?...come on, dog.

Yea, good luck with that. Not me, especially if they are goons. I'd give them one honk just to let them know I'm there but I'm not ready to die or kill somebody cause someone double parks in front of me.

I'm not about that life over double parked cars, I got more important stuff to worry about.

Last edited:
Bruh i've been readin your post and by that I can tell your a stuntrider. Im a dragracer  myself and haven't street rode in yrs because of stuff like this.Anyways man you me truficc and a copule other guys in here live in a real world.Look at the majority of the guys on here defending the RR have over 10-15 thousand post on a sneaker site so now I see why they say some of the close minded things that they say.Anyways Bruh we are fighting a loosing case here with close minded pepole that live on the internet.Keep doing you and please ride safe in them streets im out can't take closed minded negative idiot comments in here.

Yea it sounding like most of these people live in a fairy tale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom