Sportbike Club terrorizes family in a Range Rover in Manhattan (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for trufiction to come clean.

78-phantom-scooby-doo-unmask-1.jpg

who's backup account is this?

laugh.gif
look up his youtube page, other dude probably watched this guys vids when learning how to ride a bike

you sound like cacs that side with stormfront members with the views you express. lol and the ones trying to talk tough to me come and do it to my face and I'll give you a whipping that your parents should've done

If that means I'd have to come to the south then you can forget it. I'm not falling for that.

zx10kid, the thing about these clowns is that they talk so much about how they'd go gta 5 and use the range as a weapon talking about its their right to use deadly force but get all *****made when we as bikers also use deadly force
I bet all of them on stay in 1 br appartments with less then 1k in there checking accounts.Or blow the only extra 200$ a month they make on some sneakers instead of learing some financial responsibilty so they can stop borrowing money from there parents because they are felling at adult hood.

This the B.S that kills me on here they post lil funny cartoons and pics like they jus got there first taste of pu55y I mean what adult does that? 

The thing is they love talking about using deadly force with their trucks and cars but then cry when we as bikers use deadly force
One of your bikers is paralyzed and both his legs are crushed. Meanwhile homeboy Range Rover is in the shop and he's getting plenty of donations from people who feel the same way about you idiots who break road laws. Who's crying?

zx10kid, the thing about these clowns is that they talk so much about how they'd go gta 5 and use the range as a weapon talking about its their right to use deadly force but get all *****made when we as bikers also use deadly force

I bet all of them on stay in 1 br appartments with less then 1k in there checking accounts.Or blow the only extra 200$ a month they make on some sneakers instead of learing some financial responsibilty so they can stop borrowing money from there parents because they are felling at adult hood.

This the B.S that kills me on here they post lil funny cartoons and pics like they jus got there first taste of pu55y I mean what adult does that? 
You're starting to sound personally hurt, stop while you're ahead

Aww look at you upset because a biker got ran over and nothing is going to happen to the driver View media item 604115
Ya mom know you on the internet when you suppose to be in school?Tell you what turn your computer of now and just maybe im not promising but maybe after you take ya nap ill take you outside to play now go play your xbox Young a22 punk lol!!!!!!

Aww look at you upset because a biker got ran over and nothing is going to happen to the driver :lol: now you on here crying like a widdle baby View media item 604115

Ya mom know you on the internet when you suppose to be in school?Tell you what turn your computer of now and just maybe im not promising but maybe after you take ya nap ill take you outside to play now go play your xbox Young a22 punk lol!!!!!!
It's Saturday idiot

B.S im not stoping one of you might be in a RR and then some other clown will start a new thread on here so yall can keep posting dumb neanderthal comments you young washed up flunkie

B.S im not stoping one of you might be in a RR and then some other clown will start a new thread on here so yall can keep posting dumb neanderthal comments you young washed up flunkie
Ok bro I'm sorry I made fun of your biker gang. I've endured too many years on this earth and in college to be called a young flunkie. Forgive me please? With a cherry on top.

Yeah I see this is a place for young cac kids to act tough just like they would in their SUV having road rage until they get dragged outa the truck and that'll be when **** gets real for them
just wondering, why do you assume that we are all white?

Guys if we don't think popping wheelies on a motorized bicycle on the highway is cool, we are young virgin cacs who live with our parents and less than 1K in our bank accounts |I :frown:

I just wanna be one the cool kids, what do I have to do to fit in? :\

Guys if we don't think popping wheelies on a motorized bicycle on the highway is cool, we are young virgin cacs who live with our parents and less than 1K in our bank accounts
tired.gif
frown.gif

I just wanna be one the cool kids, what do I have to do to fit in?
ohwell.gif
well to start you need to find the person who said that you're not cool, then find enough friends so that you outnumber him 30 to 1. then you can bash in his car and/or the person himself, but remember as long as you are in a large group and greatly out number the opposition you are allowed to break any law you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom