(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

^^ Ramsey's top priority was having an heir and he consummated his marriage numerous times last season. So it's possible Sansa's pregnant.

Whether she keeps it or not, is another discussion. But Sansa doesn't strike me as a person who's pro choice.

To piggyback off what tdogg2k tdogg2k said:

If Sansa is pregnant w/ a male heir & if/when Jon kills Ramsey, she'll be able to have all the northern houses on her side.

Queen of The North!

^^ Ramsey's top priority was having an heir and he consummated his marriage numerous times last season. So it's possible Sansa's pregnant.

Whether she keeps it or not, is another discussion. But Sansa doesn't strike me as a person who's pro choice.

To piggyback off what @Tdogg2k said:

If Sansa is pregnant w/ a male heir & if/when Jon kills Ramsey, she'll be able to have all the northern houses on her side.

Queen of The North!
Let's not forget Sansa jumped from the top of a castle into a snow bank and trudged through ice water almost freezing. A baby ain't surviving that.

Why would the northern houses be on Sansa's side if she has a boy? They plan to over throw the Bolton's, so a Bolton heir doesn't mean anything to them.  If anything the will rally to her cause simply because she's a Stark....well she's a Bolton by law, but she is fighting under the Stark banner and that's what the north will rally behind. Not her potential Bolton son.

Edit: Also if they take back Winterfell under the banner of House Stark, then they are taking it for the Stark's right? So Winterfell will go to Rickon.

Last edited:
If she was pregnant when she jumped she wouldve been no more than like a month...maybeeee 2. That jump wouldn't have caused that much of any damage.

The good thing about being a queen / king. She can basically decree the kid is a stark and only a stark. Same as decreeing a bastard a true heir

Hope that's not the case. Bad enough they have her being married to him instead of what happened in the books. And Ramsay seems uninterested in finding Reek in the show unless I missed something in the letter

It's totally within the m.o. Of the show runners to have her be pregnant, but it'd be a stupid plot point/hole.

Also, rape babies and the decision the victimized female character ultimately makes? Don't bite off more than you can chew D&D.

Last edited:
If she was pregnant when she jumped she wouldve been no more than like a month...maybeeee 2. That jump wouldn't have caused that much of any damage.

The good thing about being a queen / king. She can basically decree the kid is a stark and only a stark. Same as decreeing a bastard a true heir
Sure but like I said Rickon would be the heir anyway so her kid has no claim. 

Wonder what the hell is going to happen to rickon. I can see scumbag ramsay telling someone to kill rickon if they're going to lose the battle. Would be another major L for the stark fam.

If they even keep rickon alive.
We'll have to wait and see. But its looking bleek honestly.

I honestly dont think it matters one way or another if sansa is pregnant ...

Real question i still have....where the heck are theon aand yara (asha) going. You think to help sansa???

Last edited:
Yall realize if she is pregnant that child would have no claim right she isnt even legallly married to Ramsay

so with brienne getting sent off by sansa, do you guys think LS storyline is coming?

and someone gotta help bran and meera survive out there, so CH?

Sure but like I said Rickon would be the heir anyway so her kid has no claim. 

Rickon won't make it to episode 10 lol. Once Ramsey lures Jon into battle, there's no reason to keep him alive. There's a clip from the trailer showing 6 men upside down & on fire during the Battle of the bastards scene. I believe one of them is Rickon.

Real question i still have....where the heck are theon aand yara (asha) going. You think to help sansa???

General census says she's heading to Meereen to beat Euron to the punch linking w/ Dany.

In the S6 trailer, we see Yara kissing a "working" girl in Volantis, so she's heading in that direction.

Yall realize if she is pregnant that child would have no claim right she isnt even legallly married to Ramsay
How is she not legally married?
Tyrion is presumed. Dead and they got married under eyes of the old gods and men.... what about that isnt legal?

so with brienne getting sent off by sansa, do you guys think LS storyline is coming?

and someone gotta help bran and meera survive out there, so CH?
stannis coming to save the realm as promised :nerd:. :rofl:

she isnt pregnant til the show says shes pregnant. Yara and Theon are probably going to Daenerys, they might be taking on the role of Victarion.

I dont know how Westerosi divorces happen but if your first husband is accused of multiple cases of kinslaying and runs away to a different continent that might be all you need. And same has now happened with Ramsay so she may be divorced again. i dont think the book or show has ever mentioned divorce.

Alot of debate going on if the book is going to have the hodor thing the same way the show is. Or will he had got his name another way

You guys have to be kidding with the "Rickon is dead" speculation

I think he's getting got. He hasn't been important to the show at all and likely won't have much to do in the next two seasons. I'm sure Martin has a big reveal planned for him in Winds but they're not going to do that on the show when they need to focus on Dany + Jon + Bran. Even Tyrion has taken a humongous backseat this season to everyone else. The show is gonna off him (Rickon) IMO.

It will probably be Ramsay to give us yet another reason to hate him and cheer when he's killed by whichever Stark.

Last edited:
I think he's getting got. He hasn't been important to the show at all and likely won't have much to do in the next two seasons. I'm sure Martin has a big reveal planned for him in Winds but they're not going to do that on the show when they need to focus on Dany + Jon + Bran. Even Tyrion has taken a humongous backseat this season to everyone else. The show is gonna off him IMO.

It will probably be Ramsay to give us yet another reason to hate him and cheer when he's killed by whichever Stark.
Because a character is less important than the main 3 he has to die? Also Rickon is...was a child. He can't really do much. Besides he's the heir to Winterfell.

Because a character is less important than the main 3 he has to die? Also Rickon is...was a child. He can't really do much. Besides he's the heir to Winterfell.
I think Rickon is dead. His only value to Ramsay is trade bait and we already know he's not about happy endings. I think he rolls him out and burns him alive at the inevitable battle.

I think he's getting got. He hasn't been important to the show at all and likely won't have much to do in the next two seasons. I'm sure Martin has a big reveal planned for him in Winds but they're not going to do that on the show when they need to focus on Dany + Jon + Bran. Even Tyrion has taken a humongous backseat this season to everyone else. The show is gonna off him IMO.

How is he the heir to Winterfell? Bran is his older brother. You could say he's the supposed heir with people in Westeros thinking Bran is dead but he's certainly not in line to rule from a viewer perspective.

I don't see any story for him in the TV show other than them using him as a trigger for us to get angry at whoever kills him. His direwolf is dead. He's not warging. They're just going to leave him in charge at Winterfell when everyone is out fighting Dany and the WW?

It makes sense to kill him off. Jon and Sansa are going to retake Winterfell and Jon will be using Winterfell to conduct the war in the north against the WW. Getting down to *apparenty* 14 episodes left after this season I don't see them wasting precious time with cut aways to Rickon "running things" at Winterfell while the white walkers decend on the north.

Back
Top Bottom