Spike Lee vs. Kevin Garnett - Lee's Got Beef with Garnett's Gutter Mouth

KG really does need to calm down 
laugh.gif

KG's like a rent-a-cop that talks mad trash about how much power he has but at the end of the day he does nothing. Fugazi.

KG's like a rent-a-cop that talks mad trash about how much power he has but at the end of the day he does nothing. Fugazi.

First of all ... this is spike lee we're talking, so you got to take it with the grain of salt. He's acting like he's a child or some sort of helpless victim, he's a grown #+! man ... And for anyone who watched the game it was obvious kg was trash talking stat as well, lol, not to defend KG I'm sure i'd hate him if I was on his opposing team ... but trash talking is part of the game. People need to stop being so sensitive. He must be an amazing trash talker though bc he seems to get under everyone's skin, and no one seems to have a response that bothers him enough to run to the media.

First of all ... this is spike lee we're talking, so you got to take it with the grain of salt. He's acting like he's a child or some sort of helpless victim, he's a grown #+! man ... And for anyone who watched the game it was obvious kg was trash talking stat as well, lol, not to defend KG I'm sure i'd hate him if I was on his opposing team ... but trash talking is part of the game. People need to stop being so sensitive. He must be an amazing trash talker though bc he seems to get under everyone's skin, and no one seems to have a response that bothers him enough to run to the media.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Spike's a lame? Oh.

yeah, kinda.. not for this thing with kg, but that whole deal with reggie.. im not a knicks fan, but i'd be pissed at spike for losing those games, running his mouth off at the 2nd best 3 point shooter in nba history

Spike's a lame? Oh.

yeah, kinda.. not for this thing with kg, but that whole deal with reggie.. im not a knicks fan, but i'd be pissed at spike for losing those games, running his mouth off at the 2nd best 3 point shooter in nba history

people were very pissed at him on the time. the media was blaming him for the loss. but we won that series so it ended up being insignificant

people were very pissed at him on the time. the media was blaming him for the loss. but we won that series so it ended up being insignificant

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Spike's a lame? Oh.

That's not even logical. Not Spike's fault the Knicks lost that game. Knicks were on the court playing and let Reggie get off.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Spike's a lame? Oh.

That's not even logical. Not Spike's fault the Knicks lost that game. Knicks were on the court playing and let Reggie get off.

If I were Spike, I'd call up Anthony Peeler.

KG's act is tired to me. I'm all for showing emotion, but he sucks.

I'll be attending his HOF induction though.

Back
Top Bottom