Spike Lee vs. Kevin Garnett - Lee's Got Beef with Garnett's Gutter Mouth

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

ok, imagine the NBA was the WWE. KG on the court trash talking, nut punching, cancer patient insulting, euro-picking, etc.....is like the WWE wrestler in character saying and doing things to make people hate him. but off the court and off camera, they're just regular people.

if anything, KG is better off than most of the lunatics in sports.... he never raped anyone, never suspended for cocaine addiction, never killed his limo driver, never brought guns to work, didn't punch random spectators in the stands, never staged a slap-his-fans-in-the-face-decision show... yet we only hate him for the things he does ON the court..... who should we really hate?

ummm kg is actually a cheap a-hole in real life
son is a mulimillionaire and he wouldnt tip a pizza delivery boy

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

ok, imagine the NBA was the WWE. KG on the court trash talking, nut punching, cancer patient insulting, euro-picking, etc.....is like the WWE wrestler in character saying and doing things to make people hate him. but off the court and off camera, they're just regular people.

if anything, KG is better off than most of the lunatics in sports.... he never raped anyone, never suspended for cocaine addiction, never killed his limo driver, never brought guns to work, didn't punch random spectators in the stands, never staged a slap-his-fans-in-the-face-decision show... yet we only hate him for the things he does ON the court..... who should we really hate?

ummm kg is actually a cheap a-hole in real life
son is a mulimillionaire and he wouldnt tip a pizza delivery boy

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

seasoned vet wrote:
DMan14 wrote:

- what it sounds like to me is the people that always come out with this KG always picks on the little people argument, is that KG has picked on someone from their team to the point of not liking him. so now they analyze and pick apart everytime he gets into with someone to try and prove a point.

....the thing about that video.......it proves nothing. Jose Calderon said something to KG and you could use the same baseless logic. of so he was scared of Jose too? it seems like KG just tries to get in peoples heads, sometimes little guys are the favorite but he's not afraid to do so with bigger guys too. but one the refs get involved he play victim because all he want is to take the pother person out of the game.....similar to Dennis Rodman. one could make the same claims about Dennis but Dennis wasnt trying to fight, and i dont think KG is either.

��
Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

supahoopa wrote:  

- did you understand what i wrote? him and Peeler were 'cool'. Odom, i dont know. but with Dwight they went back and forth. you act like after Dwight said it KG was supposed to just bad or something? we're talking about who he picks on. im saying the common myth of him only picking on little guys is false......because he does pick on Dwight.

- him picking on Dwight negates any and all of that nonsense about people smaller than him.

KG, is that you?? Waddup man!
happy.gif

For real it has to be him. 
laugh.gif

- exactly, because on NT when you use logic instead of emotions to explain a person you absolutely must be them........

.....clowns.

- its obvious KG isnt trying to fight anyone. anytime it gets serious and the refs get involved KG throws his hands up and plays victim. now does that mean he's a punk? could be, id say highly unlikely, i mean, how can this guy be scared of everybody?? the more logical explanation is KG trying his best to pull off a Dennis Rodman..........and it works. once the refs get involved and/or the opponent gets heated successful troll is successful. that video really shows you is how good he is at what he's trying to do.

seasoned vet wrote:
DMan14 wrote:

- what it sounds like to me is the people that always come out with this KG always picks on the little people argument, is that KG has picked on someone from their team to the point of not liking him. so now they analyze and pick apart everytime he gets into with someone to try and prove a point.

....the thing about that video.......it proves nothing. Jose Calderon said something to KG and you could use the same baseless logic. of so he was scared of Jose too? it seems like KG just tries to get in peoples heads, sometimes little guys are the favorite but he's not afraid to do so with bigger guys too. but one the refs get involved he play victim because all he want is to take the pother person out of the game.....similar to Dennis Rodman. one could make the same claims about Dennis but Dennis wasnt trying to fight, and i dont think KG is either.

��

supahoopa wrote:  

- did you understand what i wrote? him and Peeler were 'cool'. Odom, i dont know. but with Dwight they went back and forth. you act like after Dwight said it KG was supposed to just bad or something? we're talking about who he picks on. im saying the common myth of him only picking on little guys is false......because he does pick on Dwight.

- him picking on Dwight negates any and all of that nonsense about people smaller than him.

happy.gif

laugh.gif

- exactly, because on NT when you use logic instead of emotions to explain a person you absolutely must be them........

.....clowns.

- its obvious KG isnt trying to fight anyone. anytime it gets serious and the refs get involved KG throws his hands up and plays victim. now does that mean he's a punk? could be, id say highly unlikely, i mean, how can this guy be scared of everybody?? the more logical explanation is KG trying his best to pull off a Dennis Rodman..........and it works. once the refs get involved and/or the opponent gets heated successful troll is successful. that video really shows you is how good he is at what he's trying to do.

seasoned vet wrote:
DMan14 wrote:

��

supahoopa wrote:  

happy.gif

laugh.gif

.....clowns.

only thing is, dennis rodman did it against everyone... kg just takes smaller players or foreign players

seasoned vet wrote:
DMan14 wrote:

��

supahoopa wrote:  

happy.gif

laugh.gif

.....clowns.

only thing is, dennis rodman did it against everyone... kg just takes smaller players or foreign players

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

seasoned vet wrote:
DMan14 wrote:

��

supahoopa wrote:  

happy.gif

laugh.gif

.....clowns.

........so explain him doing this to Dwight Howard?

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

seasoned vet wrote:
DMan14 wrote:

��

supahoopa wrote:  

happy.gif

laugh.gif

.....clowns.

........so explain him doing this to Dwight Howard?

.....let me guess Mike Miller is from Europe too?......no?  then he must be smaller than him too huh?....no?

oh then KG must of been scared of D-Wade then?

- im telling yall KG is just trying to get cats off they game, yall just catching feelings like little girls. KG gave Mike Miller the hard screen then flopped and waved his hands in the air like the victim when Wade did the same to him resulting in the flagrant on Wade. like i said, successful troll is successful.

......and i see i didnt get an answer to my question about Dwight.

.....let me guess Mike Miller is from Europe too?......no?  then he must be smaller than him too huh?....no?

- im telling yall KG is just trying to get cats off they game, yall just catching feelings like little girls. KG gave Mike Miller the hard screen then flopped and waved his hands in the air like the victim when Wade did the same to him resulting in the flagrant on Wade. like i said, successful troll is successful.

They won't answer. Irrational hate usually can't be justified.

KG has been the same way his whole career. It wasn't until he left the doldrums in Minnesota when he started winning, that his antics were then magnified and seen has pathetic and cowardly. He was once the most loved guy amongst fans in the game...Until he won.

They won't answer. Irrational hate usually can't be justified.

KG has been the same way his whole career. It wasn't until he left the doldrums in Minnesota when he started winning, that his antics were then magnified and seen has pathetic and cowardly. He was once the most loved guy amongst fans in the game...Until he won.

to be fair tho, once he won, he's been sucking his own meat on air since....

that maybe why people "hate"

maybe.

maybe.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

maybe.

....maybe, maybe not. i couldnt care less as to 'why they hate'.

- i was only addressing the baseless claims of him being scared or a punk.........it just doesnt add up.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

maybe.

....maybe, maybe not. i couldnt care less as to 'why they hate'.

- i was only addressing the baseless claims of him being scared or a punk.........it just doesnt add up.

nah, im replying to dude who said "...until he won"

and i dont think its the winning moreso than it is the gloating..

like, you old as %$%!, it took you forever, you're a shell of your prime-self

and you got 3 other teammates JUST AS IMPORTANT to the ring as you...

so relax, Kevin....

that's all.

but nah, KG will always have a soft-spot in my heart with the

"i didnt call him a cancer patient, please, i said he's a cancer to his team"

that's prolly the GOAT sports-statement.......

LOL

not a cancer patient, a cancer to his team...

ROFL

nah, im replying to dude who said "...until he won"

and i dont think its the winning moreso than it is the gloating..

like, you old as %$%!, it took you forever, you're a shell of your prime-self

and you got 3 other teammates JUST AS IMPORTANT to the ring as you...

so relax, Kevin....

that's all.

but nah, KG will always have a soft-spot in my heart with the

"i didnt call him a cancer patient, please, i said he's a cancer to his team"

that's prolly the GOAT sports-statement.......

LOL

not a cancer patient, a cancer to his team...

ROFL

Back
Top Bottom