South Park unappreciation vol.?

no doubt the older seasons are funnier ...but the new ones are really funny too...southpark>family guy

indifferent.gif

8c1155eee2b6d4eeb9e02a15261c00fba4947fd.gif

Originally Posted by p charm

no doubt the older seasons are funnier ...but the new ones are really funny too...southpark>family guy

Why dudes keep saying family guy, I don't like family guy at all

Never really liked it. It was, too much.
I've probably watched a total of five episodes in the many years it has been out.

I don't think I can resize the stoneface enough to properly show how much I disagree with this topic.

Originally Posted by p charm

I think the exact opposite. In the beginning it was all toilet humor and dumb jokes used for shock purposes.

I love it now though.

Originally Posted by ripfan816

Yeah, I said it.

For the last three years they've been trying to hard.
smh.gif

I refuse to watch any newer episodes because it's not funny anymore.
i sorta agree.
I'd say 1.5 -2 seasons time, there have been some bright moments but way too far in between
I think its on its downside to be honest. Hopefull they can get back in stride.

On another note why are SNL and The Simpsons still on?
SNL hasn't been funny since the early 90s and some may argue even further back than that.
The Simpsons haven't been funny since about 98-99 that acounts for more than half the time the show has been on, thats just shameful.
tired.gif

MadTV just straight up fell off, they went from having many years of great seasons and as soon as they changed the theme and set, it just flatlined SMH

I loved the beginning but around the time Timmy got on it started to climb up in my mind.
I can't watch the very first episodes and get the same amount of laughter out as say seasons 3-5.
One of the few shows that did improve over the years to the point that it out shined past seasons outright IMO

but my previous statement still stands and Family Guy> South Park as of late

Overall though SouthPark>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Family Guy
and thats being modest

For the past couple seasons it been mostly hits, but a couple misses here and there. I would still say that south park stands above Family Guy, American Dad,Robot Chicken, Simpsons, and most of the crap on Adult Swim.

My favorite comedy adult type animated shows would be South Park, Boondocks, Venture Bros.

how are u goin to say that
that episode cartman vs stan's gf was ON POINt.
i love how they stay revelant to current events for the most part too.
lol its crazy how after the family guy ep. i cant enjoy family guy anymore.

I'll agree with the OP, I was never really a fan of this show. Channel changes swiftly when South Park comes on...

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

south park is funnier now than its ever been..

Thats the truth, I cant stand watching episodes that I know are mad old just by seeing the drawings and hearing the voices.

Newer episodes>Older episodes.

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

The Simpsons haven't been funny since about 98-99 that acounts for more than half the time the show has been on, thats just shameful.
tired.gif

I disagree with that. The Simpsons started to fall off when Mike Skully became the EP and they started doing all these weird plots like that episode whereHomer went crazy, then drugged the family and put them on an island or something like that. But once Al Jean came back as EP (which was around 2002),they've gotten better. They're at their best when they Bart focus episodes. "The Debarted" (which aired last season) is one of my favoriteSimpsons episodes ever, along with "Lost Verizon" (which aired this season).

I do agree about MADtv falling after they changed the theme and everything, but they tried to improve a little bit (though obviously it didn't work out forthem too well).

Season 7 was the best season...

QFT. "Canceled," "Krazy Kripples," "Raisins," and "Christian Rock Hard" are some of the best episodes of any animatedsitcom ever.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom