South Park unappreciation vol.?

Originally Posted by niCke1z

indifferent.gif

8c1155eee2b6d4eeb9e02a15261c00fba4947fd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ripfan816

Yeah, I said it.

For the last three years they've been trying to hard.
smh.gif

I refuse to watch any newer episodes because it's not funny anymore.
stop being so hiv negative and be a little more hiv positive and you would appreciate the show

I'm sorry, I'm not even going to read all the responses. I'm just going toskip all that and tell you that you, sir, are bugging. SP gotta be one of the smartest, well put together shows ever.

Originally Posted by zona0924

I'm sorry, I'm not even going to read all the responses. I'm just going to skip all that and tell you that you, sir, are bugging. SP gotta be one of the smartest, well put together shows ever.

what are you talking about bro? last couple years SP has had the imagination land episodes, guitar hero episode, indiana jones one, the obama one, and wholeother boatload of hysterical shows

they fell off for it bit but they picked it right back up

that episode where cartman fights the girl is one of the funniest imo. when he throws up the underwear i was dyin.

I'm sorry, I'm not even going to read all the responses. I'm just going to skip all that and tell you that you, sir, are bugging. SP gotta be one of the smartest, well put together shows ever.

that was cool
eyes.gif

I don't like the new "messages and morals" that Parker and Stone are trying out in the last few seasons. Passion of the Jew was my favoriteepisode, but after that it fell hard. I didn't even bother letting my DVR record the last season. If South Park could go back to the days of eating up yourbutts and crapping out your mouths, I would be happy.

Its still funny. I thought the one right after the elction was hillirious. The one where Macain and Obama are a team and Palin's the leader.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by FifthName

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Anyways, I still enjoy South Park, that spoof thing they're doing is workingfor them.

You guys act like everything they did back in the day was comedy gold. They've always had bad episodes. No less than they do now.

Originally Posted by mondayC

I don't like the new "messages and morals" that Parker and Stone are trying out in the last few seasons.
They've done that for a long time

this is a tough subject. the last couple weren't that funny but i feel like i gotta watch it out of principle

Back
Top Bottom