SOOOOO THE MIGOS DECIDED TO GIVE BACK!!! LOL

Thing is DONT publicize it like what you did is a huge deal, I think that's where they dropped the ball...they wanted everyone to see them donate to a school when they flash and throw at strippers 5x that amount on a single night, that **** is lame.

Just do your good deed and keep it pushing, this is looking like the lamest Publicity stunt since Kim Ks fake marriage :lol:

Dudes face on the far left tells you everything.
laugh.gif

Broke ****** stand to the left

It's $1000 the school got for free. The school probably wanted them to take the pic because they are famous and the kids look up to them. Why should they dress differently in a school or all of the sudden act like someone they aren't?

I'm lost at what's funny besides that huge 1k fake check. But again kids like that stuff too.

It's $1000 the school got for free. The school probably wanted them to take the pic because they are famous and the kids look up to them. Why should they dress differently in a school or all of the sudden act like someone they aren't?

I'm lost at what's funny besides that huge 1k fake check. But again kids like that stuff too.

Yeah I'm not knocking the dudes for helping out a school. Props to them on that, every lil bit counts

What I find funny is the spectacle of it all. The big *** check for such a lil amount, the way they're dressed, the way they posing like they in the club, posting it on the gram, the look homie in the back is giving them. :lol:

This the funniest/saddest **** I ever seen in my life man [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It is more than I'll ever give back to my school so I'll give them that, but from now on I will assume they are some broke *** rappers lying about their riches on wax.

They go on and on and on about how they make 40 bands a show. But now I know.

Last edited:
I do applaud them for giving up that cause I wouldn't do it. But it def should've been less people in the picture. Like just the MIgos and the school ADMIN.

wait a minute. Migos is a group? I thought it was just some clown who made a song about versace

Back
Top Bottom